Fantasy F1 League 2015

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

User avatar
markopoloman
Posts: 11657
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:03 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Fantasy F1 League 2015

Post by markopoloman » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:51 pm

Only a few weeks to go until the new season and it looks like there could be 3 leagues to enter!

The latest one (and first active here) is on an F1 site I've been using for years - but have only just started doing a fantasy league. Looks pretty good too.
So, I've set up a RetroGamer league.

http://fantasy.planetf1.com/league.aspx?page=join

Password is commodore64 :mrgreen:
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

User avatar
markopoloman
Posts: 11657
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:03 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: Fantasy F1 League 2015

Post by markopoloman » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:15 am

League No.2 set-up. This is the usual league that is far easier to enter/manage.

http://ff1gp.com/enter-team

Same as last year - enter a team and look for the Official Retro Gamer League and join it. Password is commodore64

This time I've set it so that we can enter 2 teams each - so please enter 2 so that we get trophies awarded (and I don't have to set up a fake account :lol: )
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

User avatar
Katzkatz
Posts: 6984
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:03 pm
Location: Sunny Eastern London suburb of Leytonstone and my own mind!

Re: Fantasy F1 League 2015

Post by Katzkatz » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:10 am

I'm in. I hope that we get enough people in this time around.

User avatar
Joey
Posts: 3842
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 2:45 pm
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Fantasy F1 League 2015

Post by Joey » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:57 pm

Katzkatz wrote:I'm in. I hope that we get enough people in this time around.
Ive entered two teams, If everyone does we should be ok!
Image

User avatar
markopoloman
Posts: 11657
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:03 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: Fantasy F1 League 2015

Post by markopoloman » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:34 pm

You guys going to enter a team into the first link?
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

User avatar
Hiro
Posts: 1654
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:07 pm
Location: Genova, Italy
Contact:

Re: Fantasy F1 League 2015

Post by Hiro » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Entered my two teams :mrgreen: let's have a good season, everyone :wink:

EDIT: one championship for me is enough, I'm just going to play in FF1GP :P
Image

Why care about the weather
It always ends in dark

User avatar
supermario
Posts: 625
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:15 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Fantasy F1 League 2015

Post by supermario » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:21 am

Anyone doing the PRFL one which I like (as I've won the RG one for the last 2 seasons... :wink: )

http://www.pfrl.net/
Image

User avatar
Elgin_McQueen
Posts: 6745
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:08 am
Location: Elgin, Scotland

Re: Fantasy F1 League 2015

Post by Elgin_McQueen » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:26 am

Setting up the second link first of all. Does it matter what "type" of team you choose? Noticing they have different budgets.

Also need the league name for that first one.
TMR wrote: And you wonder why you're being labelled as elitist... you couldn't be any more elite if you were a wireframe.

Image
Image

User avatar
Treguard
Posts: 2392
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:13 am

Re: Fantasy F1 League 2015

Post by Treguard » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:43 am

Elgin_McQueen wrote:Setting up the second link first of all. Does it matter what "type" of team you choose? Noticing they have different budgets.

Also need the league name for that first one.
I'm assuming we're doing the 'want to win' one. that's what I've entered anyway. That's the league we use at work.

User avatar
Elgin_McQueen
Posts: 6745
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:08 am
Location: Elgin, Scotland

Re: Fantasy F1 League 2015

Post by Elgin_McQueen » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:53 am

Treguard wrote:
Elgin_McQueen wrote:Setting up the second link first of all. Does it matter what "type" of team you choose? Noticing they have different budgets.

Also need the league name for that first one.
I'm assuming we're doing the 'want to win' one. that's what I've entered anyway. That's the league we use at work.
Yeah now I'm in I can see a familiar name so that's sorted.

Still unsure of the league name for Marko's first link, everything I try comes up as wrong.
TMR wrote: And you wonder why you're being labelled as elitist... you couldn't be any more elite if you were a wireframe.

Image
Image

User avatar
markopoloman
Posts: 11657
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:03 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: Fantasy F1 League 2015

Post by markopoloman » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:06 pm

http://fantasy.planetf1.com/league.aspx ... n&id=10079

Sorry, thought it would come up with a list of leagues!

Name of the first league is:

Official Retro Gamer F1
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

User avatar
Elgin_McQueen
Posts: 6745
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:08 am
Location: Elgin, Scotland

Re: Fantasy F1 League 2015

Post by Elgin_McQueen » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:16 pm

Nope, keep getting,
The league name / password is incorrect, please try again.
It's paining me to have to type commodore64 so many times!! Spectrum+2 would've made a much better password!!! :lol: :lol:
TMR wrote: And you wonder why you're being labelled as elitist... you couldn't be any more elite if you were a wireframe.

Image
Image

User avatar
markopoloman
Posts: 11657
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:03 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: Fantasy F1 League 2015

Post by markopoloman » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:21 pm

Hmmmm odd. Will look at link on my pc when I get in from work... Mobile phones are still crap at this sort of thing!
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

User avatar
Treguard
Posts: 2392
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:13 am

Re: Fantasy F1 League 2015

Post by Treguard » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:22 pm

Elgin_McQueen wrote:
Treguard wrote:
Elgin_McQueen wrote:Setting up the second link first of all. Does it matter what "type" of team you choose? Noticing they have different budgets.

Also need the league name for that first one.
I'm assuming we're doing the 'want to win' one. that's what I've entered anyway. That's the league we use at work.
Yeah now I'm in I can see a familiar name so that's sorted.

Still unsure of the league name for Marko's first link, everything I try comes up as wrong.
Just go into the list of leagues, find it, click on it, click 'join league', enter the password. Its a roundabout way of doing it but it works.

User avatar
markopoloman
Posts: 11657
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:03 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: Fantasy F1 League 2015

Post by markopoloman » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:24 pm

Yeah, or search for

Official Retro Gamer F1 League

password: commodore64

I've just logged in and it all seems to be ok.
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests