Who Vapes?

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

crusto

Re: Who Vapes?

Post by crusto » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:30 pm

Well it looks like the good times probably won't last past May 2016. Thanks to the poxy EU's rules and regs it's all set to get more expensive, was always going to happen I suppose. Greed plays a big part...

https://cigelectric.co.uk/e-cig-uk-regulation-2016/

Eat your nans pants

rossi46

Post by rossi46 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:20 pm

Meh, stock up on large capacity tanks.

The government were always going to fcuk with vaping. It doesn't matter how much they bullsh1t us about measures being for our benefit, they have to claw back the cash they've lost from smokers going over to ecigs somehow.

Watch the prices rocket.
Thoughts and prayers.

rossi46

Post by rossi46 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:24 pm

Also, subtanks are the answer.

Coils last 3 months at a time (as opposed to 2 weeks) and the vape/hit is mind boggling.

I'm currently running the kanger subtank mini with a Cloupor 30 watt battery at 14w.

It's the future :)
Thoughts and prayers.

crusto

Post by crusto » Mon May 18, 2015 3:56 pm

I am currently rocking en Ego One battery along with a Kanger sub tank nano. I reckon some of the clouds in the atmosphere are born from my lungs :D

Eat your nans pants

rossi46

Post by rossi46 » Mon May 18, 2015 5:44 pm

crusto wrote:I am currently rocking en Ego One battery along with a Kanger sub tank nano. I reckon some of the clouds in the atmosphere are born from my lungs :D
Subtank is the boss!

I have the Subtank Mini with the new iTaste MVP30 battery @ 16.5W. The nic hit is mind-blowing and I end up having to cut back :lol:

Are you doing lung draws/hits now Crusto?
Thoughts and prayers.

crusto

Post by crusto » Tue May 19, 2015 1:25 pm

Yep straight in. I was puffing away before but it was causing my device to leak. I've had no probs since going direct, mouth to lung all the way! According to the guy at the shop I use if you are sub ohming then mouth to lung is the best way.

Eat your nans pants

crusto

Post by crusto » Wed May 27, 2015 2:05 pm

I just gotta get me one of these at some point..

http://www.sparksecigs.co.uk/e-pipes/

They look great!

Eat your nans pants

crusto

Post by crusto » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:55 pm

Well its been a while so its time for an update..

Im still smoke free - approaching the 2 year mark now, and I'm enjoying the vaping scene more than ever. It's becoming quite the obsession :D. It is costing me more now, probably £12-£15 per week, but cigs would be costing me over £10 per day so it's still way cheaper.

Starting to acquire a collection of mods too. My ego one is now retired and lives proudly in the cupboard next to my vype pen. It was replaced by a kanger subox mini kit (50w of awesome). This was later upgraded to a 75w topbox mini platinum edition (more awesome). My latest upgrade has seen the introduction of the kbox 160, with added pro tank 4 - it's a cracking mod and tank! I also bought the limitless rdta tank last week, its a real beauty, but unfortunately my kanger 160 takes a while to ramp it up.. So this is now on the horizon https://www.ecigone.co.uk/mod-shop/rx20 ... rsion.html.

Yetp, loving vaping - would like to know how others are doing..

Eat your nans pants

rossi46

Post by rossi46 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:13 am

My current set up is Cleito subtank with ceramic 0.2ohms coils running at 40 watts from my stubby 60watt mod. I forget the name of the battery but it fits snugly in my hand. My two MVP30watt iTaste mods are now backup portable chargers for phones and ipod.
Thoughts and prayers.

The Last Ginja

Post by The Last Ginja » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:00 pm

I vape but I don't take it as seriously as you lot it seems.

I have a Kanger Evod Mega battery with the standard tank. Been off cigs for 2 yearsish. Gave up cold turkey but then went to...Turkey on an all inclusive got pissed and indulged on the cheap cigs which continued for 3 months. I fit hadn't been for that it would have been 4 years.

I only use mine in the evenings or when I'm drinking.

However, I'm feeling the pull of smoking again as a lot of my mates still smoke. My wife has gone ultra fit after quitting and is doing the London Marathon next year. Whereas I can't run due to a fucked knee after a motorbike accident years ago , which even hurts after cycling.

Basically I'm considering smoking again as vaping just isn't cutting the cravings right now :(

crusto

Post by crusto » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:16 am

I finally bought the reuleaux RX200s, along with the smok cloud beast tank. Its effing amazing, and guzzles juice like a mofo! Highly recommended.

Eat your nans pants