CFW on a PSP Go

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

User avatar
David
Posts: 3864
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:05 am

Re: CFW on a PSP Go

Post by David » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:11 pm

That's amazing thanks!!

Thought it would be here tomorrow but still says 'awaiting dispatch' :x

User avatar
c0nfu53d
Posts: 2098
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Re: CFW on a PSP Go

Post by c0nfu53d » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:03 pm

nokgod wrote:
You CAN permanently cfw your PSP but i see no reason why you’d want to.
It depends on how often you need OFW. Mines a permanent hack and I can boot into OFW by holding down "home" when I turn the PSP on. Its been used 3 times.

User avatar
nokgod
Posts: 9625
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:57 pm
Location: The Blackcountry

Re: CFW on a PSP Go

Post by nokgod » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:34 am

Whatever works for you my man. :)
Image
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

User avatar
David
Posts: 3864
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:05 am

Re: CFW on a PSP Go

Post by David » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:31 am

Hurrah it finally arrived.

Just tried harmful park and it works a treat.

Now to get downloading!

User avatar
David
Posts: 3864
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:05 am

Re: CFW on a PSP Go

Post by David » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:02 am

Genuinely shocked at how crisp and clear the ps1 graphics are on this

HisNHer_LP
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Re: CFW on a PSP Go

Post by HisNHer_LP » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:29 am

David wrote:Genuinely shocked at how crisp and clear the ps1 graphics are on this

Shhh... you are only wanting me want one more :(

User avatar
nokgod
Posts: 9625
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:57 pm
Location: The Blackcountry

Re: CFW on a PSP Go

Post by nokgod » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:33 am

Its one of the best ways to play PS1 these days. Glad you've got it sorted! :)
Image
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

User avatar
David
Posts: 3864
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:05 am

Re: CFW on a PSP Go

Post by David » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:47 am

I ordered the £35 loose one and they sent me one boxed with all the manuals etc that's meant to be £50 :D

Ps1 games didn't even look this good on old tvs at the time, its amazing. Cant wait to download some more

User avatar
nokgod
Posts: 9625
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:57 pm
Location: The Blackcountry

Re: CFW on a PSP Go

Post by nokgod » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:53 am

Result mate, nice!!
Image
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

HisNHer_LP
Posts: 542
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Re: CFW on a PSP Go

Post by HisNHer_LP » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:26 pm

David wrote:I ordered the £35 loose one and they sent me one boxed with all the manuals etc that's meant to be £50 :D

Ps1 games didn't even look this good on old tvs at the time, its amazing. Cant wait to download some more
Result!

I know it was apart of your download list, so how does Fire Pro G Play?

Also, I was thinking of getting one and getting the TV out cables aswell.

May have to check my bank tonight and see if I can treat myself to one....

User avatar
David
Posts: 3864
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:05 am

Re: CFW on a PSP Go

Post by David » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:05 pm

Fire pro g seems pretty much identical to the Dreamcast one, probably doesn't have the light bulb and barb wire tables etc but graphically and roster wise it seems the same

My only tiny criticism of the psp go is the button layout is designed for a midget

User avatar
David
Posts: 3864
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:05 am

Re: CFW on a PSP Go

Post by David » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:07 pm

White ones out of stock now

Black ones at £38 available

https://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=71 ... NEATXdFB1I

User avatar
Grizzly
Posts: 2465
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Berkshire

Re: CFW on a PSP Go

Post by Grizzly » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:10 pm

David wrote:White ones out of stock now

Black ones at £38 available

https://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=71 ... NEATXdFB1I

glad you got it all going :) kinda done myself out of a copy of GTA V though eh? never mind :P
I write for...
Image
Check us out for news, reviews and features on the blackest of consoles.Image

User avatar
David
Posts: 3864
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:05 am

Re: CFW on a PSP Go

Post by David » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:12 pm

Ha sorry!

A million thanks though for the suggestion, delighted with it and wouldn't even have considered it as it was all so fiddly to set up last time I had one

This took minutes to set up

User avatar
Grizzly
Posts: 2465
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Berkshire

Re: CFW on a PSP Go

Post by Grizzly » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:42 pm

David wrote:Ha sorry!

A million thanks though for the suggestion, delighted with it and wouldn't even have considered it as it was all so fiddly to set up last time I had one

This took minutes to set up

No problem :) im glad my suggestion came through for you! enjoy gaming heaven!
I write for...
Image
Check us out for news, reviews and features on the blackest of consoles.Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest