Looking for Friends

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

zRexx

Looking for Friends

Post by zRexx » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:40 am

The name I go by is zRexx and I'm 17 years old. I'm a fairly competitive, fun-loving gamer who's looking to make some long-time friends. I mostly get along great with the teenage and adult gamer population. Below you can read some stuff about me.

One of the main reasons I game (aside from it being awesome), is that I like to meet new people. The main FPS I play include Quake, Doom, and Halo 1-3, but I also like Unreal Tournament here and there. I also play a wide range of other genres, ranging from platformers (Mega Man, Sonic, Kirby, Castlevania), RPGs (Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon), hack n' slashers (No More Heroes, Dynasty Warriors, Zelda if that counts), and fighting games (Mortal Kombat, Marvel vs Capcom, Street Fighter).

Overall I'm a very hyperactive, energetic guy with an extreme sense of humor that's based around being as hilariously over the top, inappropriate, offensive, odd, and retarded as possible. It might throw some people off but many people I know love it. During the day I play very competitively and passionately, while during late-night sessions I like to mess around and have some mindless fun.

I also read comics, watch anime, write sci-fi, cosplay, and roleplay. I'm also a huge fan of Power Rangers and it's Japanese counterpart known as Super Sentai, due to it's fast-paced action scenes and lighthearted, campy tone. I also occasionally watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic occasionally, though I do not consider myself a brony (I like the show but it's not a major interest of mine, like gaming and power rangers is).

One thing that you should know about me is that I have a very high sense of morals. I often dislike the way some people are mean to one another on the internet, and personally I like to stay away from the drama. I'm a very respectful guy with extreme loyalty to his friends, and the only time I disrespect anybody is when they disrespect me first, so no worries about getting into any stupid drama.

I also plan on doing youtube videos in the future, including Let's Plays, Reviews, Game Nights, and Live Commentaries.

Add me on Skype (bacon-cheese-fries) and Steam (zRexx) if you want to be friends w/ me (I use Skype as my main form of communication, if you don't want to video chat that's okay tho).

scunny

Re: Looking for Friends

Post by scunny » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:26 am

XBL: RainMan 999
(Add me for some overwatch!)

Kickboxingshrimp

Post by Kickboxingshrimp » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:46 am

scunny wrote:Image
Right hand side

"Wanting 14 year old girl to swap POKES"

:shock:
Stay Tuna`d

www.kickboxingshrimp.com

Xbox Live Account : KBS Dot Com

scunny

Post by scunny » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:25 am

I love the bottom middle one, dead macho... likes weightlifting (see girls? told you I was macho), O+Ding(?), Tolkeining (Is Tolkein a verb?), Posing (this one I believe) and girls (he wishes)

Come on, own up, you must have grown up and used this forum, reveal yourself Andy of Kingsley Avenue, Kettering!
XBL: RainMan 999
(Add me for some overwatch!)