Secret Santa 2014 . . . here we go again

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

User avatar
paranoid marvin
Posts: 14272
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:28 pm
Location: 21st Century Earth

Re: Secret Santa 2014 . . . here we go again

Post by paranoid marvin » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:43 pm

Mire Mare wrote:I finally got time to open my RGSS having arrived back from Christmas with parents! So good to be home! Yay!!

So, Secret Santa, you did a great job! Much thread trawling or perhaps you know how much I like Commodore??!

My SS very kindly sent me a copy of Commodore: A Company on the Edge, SID Chip Sounds CD, and some gold coins that I'm currently munching my way through :)

Thank you Santa and I hope you had a very merry Christmas :D

No probs, glad you enjoyed it. Which was your favourite tash by the way (I was hoping you didn't have a real one!)
Mr Flibble says...
"Game over , boys!"

User avatar
Mire Mare
Posts: 2560
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:11 am
Location: onboard the Stellar Patrol Ship Feinstein

Re: Secret Santa 2014 . . . here we go again

Post by Mire Mare » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:54 am

paranoid marvin wrote:
Mire Mare wrote:I finally got time to open my RGSS having arrived back from Christmas with parents! So good to be home! Yay!!

So, Secret Santa, you did a great job! Much thread trawling or perhaps you know how much I like Commodore??!

My SS very kindly sent me a copy of Commodore: A Company on the Edge, SID Chip Sounds CD, and some gold coins that I'm currently munching my way through :)

Thank you Santa and I hope you had a very merry Christmas :D

No probs, glad you enjoyed it. Which was your favourite tash by the way (I was hoping you didn't have a real one!)
I forgot to mention the 'taches! Favourite has to be the sinister villain one. We had some fun trying them on and taking selfies! I have a couple left that will come in handy for a murder mystery party we're having.

Cheers and happy new year, from one c64 fan to another :)

User avatar
NickLoTurco10
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:31 pm
Location: Cardiff, S.Wales, UK

Re: Secret Santa 2014 . . . here we go again

Post by NickLoTurco10 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:21 pm

Thanks SS for my Master System games, haven't had time to test them out yet but I shall be tomorrow.....kids enjoyed the chocolates too :)
Please visit my blog page http://www.hitthesport.wordpress.com

Amiga 1200, Blizzard IV, WHDload-massive!

User avatar
thingonaspring
Posts: 1890
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:43 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Secret Santa 2014 . . . here we go again

Post by thingonaspring » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:55 pm

A somewhat delayed response here, but thank you to my SS for the heat changing pacman mug and the PS3 midway arcade origins, much appreciated! As per other thread, wasn't very festive over the break, so only really catching up now. :oops:
Glad to see the pacman ghost lamp went down ok though, too. Afraid I couldn't find any wii-u's in any skips In the end...!

stayAwhile
Posts: 1878
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:44 am

Re: Secret Santa 2014 . . . here we go again

Post by stayAwhile » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:05 am

thingonaspring wrote:A somewhat delayed response here, but thank you to my SS for the heat changing pacman mug and the PS3 midway arcade origins, much appreciated! As per other thread, wasn't very festive over the break, so only really catching up now. :oops:
Glad to see the pacman ghost lamp went down ok though, too. Afraid I couldn't find any wii-u's in any skips In the end...!
pacman always makes a good gift thank you the lamp is amazing sounds like your SS knew pac man makes a good gift too
. sorry to hear you had a bad festive period. I had the worst chest infection Ive ever had but still made the most fun I could of it watching morecome and wise an dr who and took a break from gaming which refreshed me some what makes game more enjoyable after.
This guy are sick

User avatar
Sel Feena
Posts: 3506
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Re: Secret Santa 2014 . . . here we go again

Post by Sel Feena » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:42 pm

thingonaspring wrote:A somewhat delayed response here, but thank you to my SS for the heat changing pacman mug and the PS3 midway arcade origins, much appreciated! As per other thread, wasn't very festive over the break, so only really catching up now. :oops:
Glad to see the pacman ghost lamp went down ok though, too. Afraid I couldn't find any wii-u's in any skips In the end...!
Glad you liked it, sorry I didnt have time to wrap it properly :)
Image

User avatar
paranoid marvin
Posts: 14272
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:28 pm
Location: 21st Century Earth

Re: Secret Santa 2014 . . . here we go again

Post by paranoid marvin » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:03 pm

Glad it's all gone so swimmingly! Big thanks again to ReplayRetro.

So are we having a Secret East Bunny this year then? :mrgreen:
Mr Flibble says...
"Game over , boys!"

stayAwhile
Posts: 1878
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:44 am

Re: Secret Santa 2014 . . . here we go again

Post by stayAwhile » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:35 pm

paranoid marvin wrote:Glad it's all gone so swimmingly! Big thanks again to ReplayRetro.

So are we having a Secret East Bunny this year then? :mrgreen:
that gets asked every year :lol:
This guy are sick

User avatar
rocky1980
Posts: 3303
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:24 am
Location: Bonnie Scotland

Re: Secret Santa 2014 . . . here we go again

Post by rocky1980 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Took a while but I finally got them both framed :)

Image
Rocky
King of The Quids 2011 Winner :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/rockythefishman

Image Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests