Secret Santa 2014 . . . here we go again

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

paranoid marvin

Re: Secret Santa 2014 . . . here we go again

Post by paranoid marvin » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:43 pm

Mire Mare wrote:I finally got time to open my RGSS having arrived back from Christmas with parents! So good to be home! Yay!!

So, Secret Santa, you did a great job! Much thread trawling or perhaps you know how much I like Commodore??!

My SS very kindly sent me a copy of Commodore: A Company on the Edge, SID Chip Sounds CD, and some gold coins that I'm currently munching my way through :)

Thank you Santa and I hope you had a very merry Christmas :D

No probs, glad you enjoyed it. Which was your favourite tash by the way (I was hoping you didn't have a real one!)
Mr Flibble says...
"Game over , boys!"

Mire Mare

Post by Mire Mare » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:54 am

paranoid marvin wrote:
Mire Mare wrote:I finally got time to open my RGSS having arrived back from Christmas with parents! So good to be home! Yay!!

So, Secret Santa, you did a great job! Much thread trawling or perhaps you know how much I like Commodore??!

My SS very kindly sent me a copy of Commodore: A Company on the Edge, SID Chip Sounds CD, and some gold coins that I'm currently munching my way through :)

Thank you Santa and I hope you had a very merry Christmas :D

No probs, glad you enjoyed it. Which was your favourite tash by the way (I was hoping you didn't have a real one!)
I forgot to mention the 'taches! Favourite has to be the sinister villain one. We had some fun trying them on and taking selfies! I have a couple left that will come in handy for a murder mystery party we're having.

Cheers and happy new year, from one c64 fan to another :)

NickLoTurco10

Post by NickLoTurco10 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:21 pm

Thanks SS for my Master System games, haven't had time to test them out yet but I shall be tomorrow.....kids enjoyed the chocolates too :)
Please visit my blog page http://www.hitthesport.wordpress.com

Amiga 1200, Blizzard IV, WHDload-massive!

thingonaspring

Post by thingonaspring » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:55 pm

A somewhat delayed response here, but thank you to my SS for the heat changing pacman mug and the PS3 midway arcade origins, much appreciated! As per other thread, wasn't very festive over the break, so only really catching up now. :oops:
Glad to see the pacman ghost lamp went down ok though, too. Afraid I couldn't find any wii-u's in any skips In the end...!

stayAwhile

Post by stayAwhile » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:05 am

thingonaspring wrote:A somewhat delayed response here, but thank you to my SS for the heat changing pacman mug and the PS3 midway arcade origins, much appreciated! As per other thread, wasn't very festive over the break, so only really catching up now. :oops:
Glad to see the pacman ghost lamp went down ok though, too. Afraid I couldn't find any wii-u's in any skips In the end...!
pacman always makes a good gift thank you the lamp is amazing sounds like your SS knew pac man makes a good gift too
. sorry to hear you had a bad festive period. I had the worst chest infection Ive ever had but still made the most fun I could of it watching morecome and wise an dr who and took a break from gaming which refreshed me some what makes game more enjoyable after.
This guy are sick

Sel Feena

Post by Sel Feena » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:42 pm

thingonaspring wrote:A somewhat delayed response here, but thank you to my SS for the heat changing pacman mug and the PS3 midway arcade origins, much appreciated! As per other thread, wasn't very festive over the break, so only really catching up now. :oops:
Glad you liked it, sorry I didnt have time to wrap it properly :)

paranoid marvin

Post by paranoid marvin » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:03 pm

Glad it's all gone so swimmingly! Big thanks again to ReplayRetro.

So are we having a Secret East Bunny this year then? :mrgreen:
Mr Flibble says...
"Game over , boys!"

stayAwhile

Post by stayAwhile » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:35 pm

paranoid marvin wrote:Glad it's all gone so swimmingly! Big thanks again to ReplayRetro.

So are we having a Secret East Bunny this year then? :mrgreen:
that gets asked every year :lol:
This guy are sick

rocky1980

Post by rocky1980 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Took a while but I finally got them both framed :)

Rocky
King of The Quids 2011 Winner :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/rockythefishman

Image Image