Predator 1 or Predator 2?

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Which is best?

Predator 1
25
89%
Predator 2
3
11%
Don't like either
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 28

User avatar
Mayhem
Posts: 4741
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:05 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Predator 1 or Predator 2?

Post by Mayhem » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:36 pm

scunny wrote:It did let Bill Paxton complete his unique hat trick of being face to face with an Alien, a Terminator and a Predator though!
Not unique. With Alien vs Predator released, Lance Henrikson also has the honour of being face to face with all three...
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Image

scunny
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:04 am

Re: Predator 1 or Predator 2?

Post by scunny » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:30 am

Mayhem wrote:
scunny wrote:It did let Bill Paxton complete his unique hat trick of being face to face with an Alien, a Terminator and a Predator though!
Not unique. With Alien vs Predator released, Lance Henrikson also has the honour of being face to face with all three...
Haha good point! Can't see anyone else doing it.
XBL: RainMan 999
(Add me for some overwatch!)

User avatar
Negative Creep
Posts: 3842
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:59 am
Location: Rochester, Kent

Re: Predator 1 or Predator 2?

Post by Negative Creep » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:41 am

Bill can claim to be the only one to have been killed by all three though
Image

User avatar
koopa42
Posts: 5903
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:48 am
Location: Playing the victim apparently?

Re: Predator 1 or Predator 2?

Post by koopa42 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:22 am

Negative Creep wrote:Bill can claim to be the only one to have been killed by all three though
They've both been killed by all 3. Lance in the police station in Terminator, by the Queen in Aliens, and by the Predator in AVP? Unless I've missed something

User avatar
Negative Creep
Posts: 3842
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:59 am
Location: Rochester, Kent

Re: Predator 1 or Predator 2?

Post by Negative Creep » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:20 pm

koopa42 wrote:
Negative Creep wrote:Bill can claim to be the only one to have been killed by all three though
They've both been killed by all 3. Lance in the police station in Terminator, by the Queen in Aliens, and by the Predator in AVP? Unless I've missed something

Bishop didn't die in Aliens - he got cut in half but still survived and was powered down by Ripley before they went into hypersleep (then died in Alien 3)
Image

User avatar
koopa42
Posts: 5903
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:48 am
Location: Playing the victim apparently?

Re: Predator 1 or Predator 2?

Post by koopa42 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Technicality. I'm having him dying as a result of the original injury. Assisted suicide? Pah.

User avatar
Negative Creep
Posts: 3842
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:59 am
Location: Rochester, Kent

Re: Predator 1 or Predator 2?

Post by Negative Creep » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Defining when a synthetic/robot is actually dead could be somewhat up to debate, so I'll guess we have to agree to disagree :P

Unfortunately it has made me think of the god-awful Aliens CM and the AvP game stories now. Going off topic, but can we not have one thing set in the universe that doesn't rely on W-Y being the ultra evil company who is somehow able to declare war against an entire army?
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest