When the other folders just won't do!
Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed
- Posts: 6510
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:14 pm
- Location: Skegness, UK
Your Age stat increased! Level up!
Have a great birthday, mate.
merman1974 on Steam, Xbox Live, Twitter and YouTube
- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:03 pm
- Location: Sunny Eastern London suburb of Leytonstone and my own mind!
What power-ups did you get for your birthday, Antiriad2097? Have a great day. Happy birthday.
- Posts: 778
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:27 am
- Location: Eastbourne
Witty banter +1
Scott me up beamie!
- Posts: 11657
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:03 pm
- Location: Poole, Dorset
Happy birthday mate
- Posts: 13160
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:26 pm
- Location: Sheffield
Happy 90th Antiriad, hope you got that walk in bath you wanted!
- Posts: 18950
- Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:28 am
Happy 50th. Hope you have a good day
- Posts: 14272
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:28 pm
- Location: 21st Century Earth
Happy birthday mate!
Mr Flibble says...
"Game over , boys!"
- Posts: 9626
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:57 pm
- Location: The Blackcountry
Happy b'day mate.
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)
- Posts: 9535
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:57 pm
- Location: We Must Perform A Quirkafleeg!
Congrats on levelling up lol. Happy birthday buddy.
JSW's Guff Emporium!
<- My bit of t'internet.
IronMaidenRule wrote:I want to be a mighty warrior that can give people Vajjazles with a swing of his mighty sword, and also replenish health with communal Merkins!....I would like to be called....Norman!
- Posts: 1966
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:40 am
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
Happy birthday Ant, hope it was all blips and beeps today
- Posts: 1186
- Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 9:44 am
- Location: Back in Blighty
Check my radio show every Tuesday 11pm (GMT) on TotalRock.com & every Saturday 8pm ET on FullFreqRadio.com & 11pm EST on TheMixx.FM also via the TuneIn App. On Demand www.mixcloud.com/djforcex
- Posts: 970
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:02 am
- Location: Man of Kent
I know us people in our 40's have poor eyesight
- Posts: 2485
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:44 pm
A belated Happy Birthday Antiriad! So you made it... the big 5-0!!!
- Posts: 7099
- Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm
- Location: Northumberland
A belated happy birthday from me.
Hope that you had a good day.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests