When the other folders just won't do!
Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed
- Posts: 899
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:46 am
- Location: Northwich, Cheshire
Check out the awesome cake I came home to...
- Posts: 13155
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:26 pm
- Location: Sheffield
Excellent stuff dude, happy birthday, did it taste of 'grey' though?
- Posts: 2965
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:53 am
- Location: East London
Happy birthday. Thats a great cake - enjoy.
- Posts: 476
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:11 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire
Happy birthday, the cake is fantastic. Love the controller cable and plug.
- Posts: 9028
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:55 am
- Location: Liverpool
Happy Birthday! Is that a LIQUORICE cable??
- Posts: 8297
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:11 am
- Location: Wrexham
I'm guessing that the candles were the second thing you had to blow on!
- Posts: 11657
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:03 pm
- Location: Poole, Dorset
Happy Birthday! I'd have thrown the cake at my wife if I'd got a SNES one
(Although the cake does indeed look amazing!)
- Posts: 2560
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:11 am
- Location: onboard the Stellar Patrol Ship Feinstein
That's superb. Hope it tastes as good as it looks
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:09 pm
- Location: Stockton
Happy birthday and hope the cake went down well. No flashing power light I hope
- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:03 pm
- Location: Sunny Eastern London suburb of Leytonstone and my own mind!
sscott wrote:Excellent stuff dude, happy birthday, did it taste of 'grey' though?
50 shades of?
I jest. Happy belated birthday Fishta, and that is a really cool cake.
- Posts: 2473
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 am
- Location: Loading screen
Happy birthday (belated). That's an amazing cake!
- Posts: 7099
- Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm
- Location: Northumberland
That cake is awesome.
Happy belated Birthday.
- Posts: 5586
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:18 pm
- Location: Birmingham
Happy birthday mate. The cake looks better than the real one, and it has higher quality games
Eat your nans pants
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests