So, Who Killed Kennedy?

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

gman72

Re: So, Who Killed Kennedy?

Post by gman72 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Hurrah, the only lone sniper in this thread gets sounded out. :lol:
Last edited by gman72 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg, WD

PanzerGeneral

Post by PanzerGeneral » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:14 pm

It was me!, no it's a joke-it was Neil!

Prof Mango B Coconut

Post by Prof Mango B Coconut » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Prof Mango B Coconut wrote:
gman72 wrote:You are a little cutie :lol:
I can assure you I read your article.
I've read and watched reams of material on the subject over the years from many different viewpoints.
It's all about what viewpoint you wish to believe based on the evidence presented with that viewpoint. I have actually read quite a chunk of the Warren Commission report, it's easily available on line you know. There is so much written material on the subject it's almost impossible to keep up with everything but for every assertion that things happened one way there is a counter assertion both backed up by experts and evidence etc. The difference is that one viewpoint has the backing and approval of the American government. And we all know that they are never currupt or under hand don't we?
It is quite reasonable to disagree with someones alternative view, or not believe they have read what you pointed them at... BUT personal insults and name calling will not be accepted. Please refrain from this in future. Thanks, MPM
No I won't. I reserve the right to call a cretin a cretin.

Lee Harvey Oswald murdered JFK. All other evidence is that of idiots.

Yes, you will. You have been issued with a board warning. Any further incident like this will result in a temp ban. mpm.
Suppose you were an idiot; suppose also that you were an XBox One owner. But I repeat myself.

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Mango, you need to chill before you bleed out through your tampon

gman72

Post by gman72 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:15 pm

koopa42 wrote:Mango, you need to chill before you bleed out through your tampon
Its OK, koops, the guy seems to be digging his own grave. :D
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg, WD

gman72

Post by gman72 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Anyone who believed the American government would not lie to their own people had that viewpoint slapped out of them in the early 70s by the Watergate affair. President Nixons subsequent cover up revealed clearly that lies could be told and information withheld at the highest echelons of power. This was absolutely true of Watergate and shows that anything was possible. The simplest explanation does not always fit the situation... unless you ignore everything else around you and stick to one blinkered opinion.
Virtually every aspect of the JFK case is open to interpretation and conflicting evidence... until the truth is revealed its all about what you choose to believe. :D

Stevearcade

Post by Stevearcade » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:23 pm

You all saw Watchmen right? The Comedian did it!

gman72

Post by gman72 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:39 am

Great movie that. A little over long but enjoyable none the less. On the subject of movies there have been several; obviously JFK a great movie that was praised and criticized in equal measure. There is a new one coming out called Parkland which works on the theory that the killer was in the Parkland hospital where Kennedy was taken and placed the magic bullet on a stretcher. I shall look forward to this one. :D

rednoggy

Post by rednoggy » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:51 am

Always find it amusing when folks get heated over conspiracy theories instead of a fun debate. Maybe we should start a moon landings thread..... :lol:

gman72

Post by gman72 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:07 am

rednoggy wrote:Always find it amusing when folks get heated over conspiracy theories instead of a fun debate. Maybe we should start a moon landings thread..... :lol:
Everyone knows that NASA colluded with the American government to fake the moon landings hiring Stanley Kubrick to film it at Area 51, which as everyone knows is where they keep the aliens and crashed spacecraft, which by coincidence is what actually crashed into the World Trade Center, piloted by Nessie... :wink:

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:16 am

rednoggy wrote:Always find it amusing when folks get heated over conspiracy theories instead of a fun debate. Maybe we should start a moon landings thread..... :lol:
We already have one :lol:
http://retrogamer.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16300
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

rednoggy

Post by rednoggy » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:23 am

Antiriad2097 wrote:
We already have one :lol:
http://retrogamer.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16300
Well that one didn't have quite the same drama :lol:

pratty

Post by pratty » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Recent interview here with Jesse Ventura on JFK, for those it may interest.

http://rediceradio.net/radio/2013/RIR-1 ... entura.mp3
Pratty's trade list, updated (May 2019)!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=54823

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:56 pm

pratty wrote:Recent interview here with Jesse Ventura on JFK, for those it may interest.

Great stuff. I look forward to hearing Hulk Hogans views on Middle East politics

pratty

Post by pratty » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:47 pm

psj3809 wrote:
pratty wrote:Recent interview here with Jesse Ventura on JFK, for those it may interest.

Great stuff. I look forward to hearing Hulk Hogans views on Middle East politics
In fairness Ventura is a former state governor, Navy Seal, conspiracy TV show maker, and published political author, including a recent book on the very subject at hand, he probably has a bit more insight than Hulk Hogan.
Pratty's trade list, updated (May 2019)!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=54823