Random Niceness Plus (the free trade thread)

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Negative Creep

Re: Random Niceness Plus (the free trade thread)

Post by Negative Creep » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:45 pm

No worries, will send them in the next few days

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:43 pm

GTA game double pack Ballard of Gay someone gone traded to cex
Last edited by Shinobi on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

AceGrace

Post by AceGrace » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:17 am

What format?

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:55 am

360 I believe both gameS are expansion packs..

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:18 am

Lost the thread where I listed all my spare Steam codes so I'm posting in here. Skullgirls, and Sir, You are Being Hunted available if anyone wants them? Both really fun games.

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:59 am

Treguard wrote:Lost the thread where I listed all my spare Steam codes so I'm posting in here. Skullgirls, and Sir, You are Being Hunted available if anyone wants them? Both really fun games.
Civilization V, Mafia II, Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich, The Darkness II, Spec Ops: The Line and The Bureau: X-Com Declassified codes, free to a good home?

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:14 am

Thought I'd offer this here and give G Mans thread a boost

3DS R4 Wood gold cart.. It's the cartridge only and would require a USB with micro Sd support(about £1.20 on EBay) to drag the games across.. I have 9 DVDs full of roms but will need to find them.. I can't get it to load on my 3DS latest firmware.. It recognises the. Are as the 3ds displays a tennis game start to load then get a error.. May require different firmware not sure if it does 3DS games or only DS games..

As per the rules of taking this you must replace with something of equal value..

c0nfu53d

Post by c0nfu53d » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:58 am

Shinobi wrote:Thought I'd offer this here and give G Mans thread a boost

3DS R4 Wood gold cart.. It's the cartridge only and would require a USB with micro Sd support(about £1.20 on EBay) to drag the games across.. I have 9 DVDs full of roms but will need to find them.. I can't get it to load on my 3DS latest firmware.. It recognises the. Are as the 3ds displays a tennis game start to load then get a error.. May require different firmware not sure if it does 3DS games or only DS games..

As per the rules of taking this you must replace with something of equal value..

How about Angry birds trilogy 3DS? And what if it no longer works because its broken? This happened to my acekard. It just stopped working.

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:22 am

c0nfu53d wrote:
Shinobi wrote:Thought I'd offer this here and give G Mans thread a boost

How about Angry birds trilogy 3DS? And what if it no longer works because its broken? This happened to my acekard. It just stopped working.
Confused you can have the R4 for free as I'm very happy with that Pacland from our previous trade so "Here's a present from me to you" as Goldman would say.. And as you rightly saw it not fair to ask for something I can guarantee that will work.. The lady I bought it off told me it used to work until she updated the firmware

I have a spare USB and micro Sd adapter and about 9 discs which I will include and post out to you with the R4 Gold.. The 3DS recognises the R4 and shows top spin tennis even loads it then you get a error.. According to the R4 website this error is due to Nintendo's latest firmware update which was done purely to block R4 cards..

If you feel you really wanted to offer Angry Birds And the R4 didn't work Obviously I would compensate you greatly give you one of my 3DS games
Tales of the abyss
Legend of Legacy
Project Zero Spirit Camera the cursed memoir

Or
Prof Layton Miracle Mask
Shinobi
I know the former 3 are are rare and expensive not sure how much angry birds are but sure would be suitable payment..

But as I say it's yours for free no replacement is needed.. I'd rather it go to somebody in here who will use it rather then some Del Trotter wannabes on Ebay

It's yours for free so just give me a pm with your address and I will post in the

c0nfu53d

Post by c0nfu53d » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:42 am

How about I test the r4 first as I can always put Angry Birds up after testing it. My firmware is 9 something so it should be OK.

No need to greatly compensate me although thank you :) anyway.

Is Legend of Legacy any good by the way? Just wondering.

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:29 pm

c0nfu53d wrote:How about I test the r4 first as I can always put Angry Birds up after testing it. My firmware is 9 something so it should be OK.

No need to greatly compensate me although thank you :) anyway.

Is Legend of Legacy any good by the way? Just wondering.
Just have it for free if it works(which I'm certain it will) even better if not nothing lost.. My firmware is 12 you So may require an earlier firmware.. May only play DS games and Emulators not sure but there's 9 DVDs of roms get you started .

Legacy it was very good reminded me of PS Vita YS Memories of Celics my fav Vita game.. The maps are blanked off and you get rewards the more you explore only see Monsters in your line of sight.. It also has the nice Final Fantasy Artwork done by the guy who did the art for the earlier games..

I only played as the one female character as she looked cool and her story is she's immortal and has stayed young for centuarys.. Several playable characters with branching paths so I'd say a time sink..

c0nfu53d

Post by c0nfu53d » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:14 pm

OK then free it is. Thank you. If you ever feel like selling legend of legacy let me know - I'll give you a fair price...

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:12 am

c0nfu53d wrote:OK then free it is. Thank you. If you ever feel like selling legend of legacy let me know - I'll give you a fair price...
Posted today Confused via 1st put in a free game for you which I think may be to your liking.. Been given loads of free stuff from folk here so passing the karma on..

Enjoy the game and the R4

Negative Creep

Post by Negative Creep » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:17 pm

I know it's not gaming related, but does anyone want this Scalextric Le Mans set? Complete aside from the cars but I couldn't get it to work, so probably only good for the track and accessories. Will have to ask for postage due to the size

gman72

Post by gman72 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:36 am

That's an absolute first for this thread. Well played Negative Creep. :D
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg, WD