Random Niceness Plus (the free trade thread)

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

tachi

Re: Random Niceness Plus (the free trade thread)

Post by tachi » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:36 am

gman72 wrote:erm... erm... I'm not sure... maybe it needs to be a little sweeter... what does everyone think?
Please bare in mind I'm throwing in 7 or 8 original games (discs only) also including the 3-disc Fear Effect and also the LED screen is worth about as much as the games you're offering I think.
It's yours for the taking, Roo, dig a little deeper, mate, before someone else does. :D
I agree, the screen is pretty pricey these days!
Greetings Mortal, Are You Ready To Die?

Roo

Post by Roo » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:16 am

I genuinely didn't appreciate how much the screen was worth - I thought it as much a part of the PSone as the controller and plug is, and - until I researched it a little - didn't realise it was a seperate, expensive thing. Ach well, an honest mistake.

Yeah, all things considered, that offer I made isn't very fair. Let's scrub that. I might add to it in a few days time.

*EDIT: Mind you, the screen isn't even on the box! Can we just excuse the complete arse I've made of this and blame it on a long day's travelling? Ta.

gman72

Post by gman72 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:41 am

Roo wrote:I genuinely didn't appreciate how much the screen was worth - I thought it as much a part of the PSone as the controller and plug is, and - until I researched it a little - didn't realise it was a seperate, expensive thing. Ach well, an honest mistake.

Yeah, all things considered, that offer I made isn't very fair. Let's scrub that. I might add to it in a few days time.

*EDIT: Mind you, the screen isn't even on the box! Can we just excuse the complete arse I've made of this and blame it on a long day's travelling? Ta.
No-one thinks your an arse, mate. :D

The PS1 games look amazing on the screen though, plus it has a 60HTZ switch for the proper display of import games... I could even throw in the the mod disk to play import games... PS1 heaven. 8) 8) 8)
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg, WD

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:57 am

I can vouch for the fact it is a very good screen, I'd go as far as to say better than the official one, having owned both.
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

RodimusPrime

Post by RodimusPrime » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:14 am

Shinobi wrote:
HisNHer_LP wrote:
Shinobi wrote:No interest in Saturn Freeloader I will pull and replace with PS Vita Gravity Rush German version pal region free and If your system language is English you can play it in English..
I did show interest in it up a little! but I havent had time to dig out a replacment,

Im yet to get a saturn also so if you pull it its fine.

Sorry I missed that any replacement will be fine well excluding sports games.. I will keep the action replay in the thread and pull gravity rush, do you want me to put it on hold for you?

You get the stuff I sent ok?

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:38 am

Arrived last week thanks very much, been meaning to credit you but keep forgetting in my defence I'm getting old :lol:
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:15 am

Roo wrote:I've been told that Dark Rift has been delivered - cheers gman!

~

Time to switch out my 360 games. I'll offer another five games in their place: Altered Beast (Mega Drive), FIFA Football 2005 (PSone), Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown (GameCube), Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (PS3) and Pac Man & The Ghostly Adventures (3DS). All boxed and complete.

Those are in addition to the copies of Boom Blox: Bash Party (Wii) and Pac Man World 3 (XBox) that I'm offering.

I'll get a photo up as soon as I can, but for now, any interest?

(On a side note, I know that football games are discouraged from the thread, but FIFA 2005 is listed as the last PSone game ever released and I thought maybe someone would be curious enough to take it from the thread).
Hey Roo could I take Ghostly Adventure and Altered Beast will replace with Spider-Man 2 GameCube no instructions and Tenchu Fatal Shadows cib

HisNHer_LP

Post by HisNHer_LP » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:34 am

Just had a mini clean out last night, how does Street Fighter for 3DS sound for the Saturn Action Replay?

I will keep digging however

gman72

Post by gman72 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:10 am

Shinobi wrote:

~

Time to switch out my 360 games. I'll offer another five games in their place: Altered Beast (Mega Drive), FIFA Football 2005 (PSone), Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown (GameCube), Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (PS3) and Pac Man & The Ghostly Adventures (3DS). All boxed and complete.

Those are in addition to the copies of Boom Blox: Bash Party (Wii) and Pac Man World 3 (XBox) that I'm offering.

(On a side note, I know that football games are discouraged from the thread, but FIFA 2005 is listed as the last PSone game ever released and I thought maybe someone would be curious enough to take it from the thread).
Hey Roo could I take Ghostly Adventure and Altered Beast will replace with Spider-Man 2 GameCube no instructions and Tenchu Fatal Shadows cib
Is Tenchu on GC too, Shin?
And can we have a pic when you get a spare 5 mins please. :D
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg, WD

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:43 am

HisNHer_LP wrote:Just had a mini clean out last night, how does Street Fighter for 3DS sound for the Saturn Action Replay?

I will keep digging however
Street Fighter is more than good enough give me your address and I will post tomorrow

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:46 am

gman72 wrote:
Shinobi wrote:

~

Is Tenchu on GC too, Shin?
And can we have a pic when you get a spare 5 mins please. :D
It's the Sega PS2 version G if you prefer I could offer the Vita version of Gravity Rush or Everybody's Golf in place of Tenchu?

gman72

Post by gman72 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:48 am

Im happy for you to offer whatever replacements you deem suitable. You're always a good judge. :D

RodimusPrime

Post by RodimusPrime » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:00 am

I am about o dump a box of crap. some GBA plastic cartridge boxes, a few spare GBA manuals, some disc only Japanese PS1 games. couple of graphic novels ( Wolverine & nick fury + a transformers one )

Again no one has to replace anything, this is just stuff thats getting dumped, anyone want a box of tat.

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:11 am

RodimusPrime wrote:I am about o dump a box of crap. some GBA plastic cartridge boxes, a few spare GBA manuals, some disc only Japanese PS1 games. couple of graphic novels ( Wolverine & nick fury + a transformers one )

Again no one has to replace anything, this is just stuff thats getting dumped, anyone want a box of tat.
I'm interested in the Graphic Novels, can I ask which Transformers one it is?

RodimusPrime

Post by RodimusPrime » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:26 am

Treguard wrote:
RodimusPrime wrote:I am about o dump a box of crap. some GBA plastic cartridge boxes, a few spare GBA manuals, some disc only Japanese PS1 games. couple of graphic novels ( Wolverine & nick fury + a transformers one )

I'm interested in the Graphic Novels, can I ask which Transformers one it is?
This one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Transformers- ... 1c56b51890