Random Niceness Plus (the free trade thread)

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

Roo

Re: Random Niceness Plus (the free trade thread)

Post by Roo » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:32 am

I've been told that Dark Rift has been delivered - cheers gman!

~

Time to switch out my 360 games. I'll offer another five games in their place: Altered Beast (Mega Drive), FIFA Football 2005 (PSone), Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown (GameCube), Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (PS3) and Pac Man & The Ghostly Adventures (3DS). All boxed and complete.

Those are in addition to the copies of Boom Blox: Bash Party (Wii) and Pac Man World 3 (XBox) that I'm offering.

I'll get a photo up as soon as I can, but for now, any interest?

(On a side note, I know that football games are discouraged from the thread, but FIFA 2005 is listed as the last PSone game ever released and I thought maybe someone would be curious enough to take it from the thread).

gman72

Post by gman72 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:07 pm

Roo wrote:I've been told that Dark Rift has been delivered - cheers gman!

~

Time to switch out my 360 games. I'll offer another five games in their place: Altered Beast (Mega Drive), FIFA Football 2005 (PSone), Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown (GameCube), Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (PS3) and Pac Man & The Ghostly Adventures (3DS). All boxed and complete.

Those are in addition to the copies of Boom Blox: Bash Party (Wii) and Pac Man World 3 (XBox) that I'm offering.

I'll get a photo up as soon as I can, but for now, any interest?

(On a side note, I know that football games are discouraged from the thread, but FIFA 2005 is listed as the last PSone game ever released and I thought maybe someone would be curious enough to take it from the thread).
Its interesting about FIFA2005. I may be interested in your Pac Man 3DS game. Let me see what I can find. :D
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg, WD

tachi

Post by tachi » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:14 pm

Coffin received with thanks Gman72 :)
It's pretty awesome I must say and always wanted to try LoS2 as liked the original :)
Greetings Mortal, Are You Ready To Die?

gman72

Post by gman72 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:49 pm

tachi wrote:Coffin received with thanks Gman72 :)
It's pretty awesome I must say and always wanted to try LoS2 as liked the original :)
You're very welcome. Please leave me a plus 1 in the trade feedback thread. Personally I really enjoyed LOS2. Quite different in feel to the 1st one but great in its own way. It didn't appeal to everyone but there you go. I've also got the smaller special edition on the PS3 and that fits on my bookshelf unlike the giant, black coffin. :wink:
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg, WD

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:39 pm

No interest in Saturn Freeloader I will pull and replace with PS Vita Gravity Rush German version pal region free and If your system language is English you can play it in English..
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

HisNHer_LP

Post by HisNHer_LP » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:16 am

Shinobi wrote:No interest in Saturn Freeloader I will pull and replace with PS Vita Gravity Rush German version pal region free and If your system language is English you can play it in English..
I did show interest in it up a little! but I havent had time to dig out a replacment,

Im yet to get a saturn also so if you pull it its fine.

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:26 am

HisNHer_LP wrote:
Shinobi wrote:No interest in Saturn Freeloader I will pull and replace with PS Vita Gravity Rush German version pal region free and If your system language is English you can play it in English..
I did show interest in it up a little! but I havent had time to dig out a replacment,

Im yet to get a saturn also so if you pull it its fine.

Sorry I missed that any replacement will be fine well excluding sports games.. I will keep the action replay in the thread and pull gravity rush, do you want me to put it on hold for you?
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

HisNHer_LP

Post by HisNHer_LP » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:59 am

yes please will try and get a replacment up tonight depending on when I leave work

gman72

Post by gman72 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:19 am

tachi wrote:
gman72 wrote:
tachi wrote:Could I grab this please? Can offer up a few bits later if that's cool?
which one?
Sorry mate, castlevania is I may?
Will replace with:
It's complete besides the stand and is barely used (was a fad I went through lol).
How about if I offered this lot for your Wii

PS1, 2 memory cards, LED screen with 60htz switch, original pad, power pack and original demo disc.

Its all mint and the box is original. I can also throw in a packet of unboxed original games but they aren't pictured. :D

tachi

Post by tachi » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:53 pm

Very nice, I'd be happy for it to go with that on the table :)

gman72

Post by gman72 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:08 pm

Cool. Let's do it then.
You have my addy? :D

tachi

Post by tachi » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:22 pm

gman72 wrote:Cool. Let's do it then.
You have my addy? :D
Can you PM me mate and I'll get it out this week :)

Black Ridge

Post by Black Ridge » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:41 pm

The Gamecube is down then. Thanks Rodimus for your offerings alongside it

Roo

Post by Roo » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:48 pm

gman72 wrote:
PS1, 2 memory cards, LED screen with 60htz switch, original pad, power pack and original demo disc.

Its all mint and the box is original. I can also throw in a packet of unboxed original games but they aren't pictured. :D
I've been wanting one of those for yearsm, and I'm very interested in that! I'd like to make an offer for your PSone if that's alright:

All complete. Happy to add or change things from that offer - I really want that PSone! :D
Last edited by Roo on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

gman72

Post by gman72 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:05 am

erm... erm... I'm not sure... maybe it needs to be a little sweeter... what does everyone think?
Please bare in mind I'm throwing in 7 or 8 original games (discs only) also including the 3-disc Fear Effect and also the LED screen is worth about as much as the games you're offering I think.
It's yours for the taking, Roo, dig a little deeper, mate, before someone else does. :D