Random Niceness Plus (the free trade thread)

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

RodimusPrime

Re: Random Niceness Plus (the free trade thread)

Post by RodimusPrime » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:38 pm

Will also add a NTSC-US gamecube game as well for the gamecube. I have an american copy of spongebob, lisghts action pants lying around somewhere.

gman72

Post by gman72 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:00 am

That's very generous indeed, Rodimus. Feel free to choose something from the many items I have on offer in the thread. Although perhaps not my latest offering as that's a direct replacement. :D
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg, WD

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:53 am

G is what is the rule on DVDs here as I have 'from Bedrooms to Billionares' the Oli Frey cover backers edition and am interested in Ridgey's Snes games just need to check If I own them .. Providing I don't hAve the Snes games I would offer Bedrooms dvd and PS3 Dragons Crown providing you and Dan think that's a suitable replacement?
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

RodimusPrime

Post by RodimusPrime » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:21 am

gman72 wrote:That's very generous indeed, Rodimus. Feel free to choose something from the many items I have on offer in the thread. Although perhaps not my latest offering as that's a direct replacement. :D
Don't worry about it mate. in the process of clearing out, so trying to get rid of stuff at the minute rather than addd more. Cheers for the offer though. will be offering some other stuff up for free when I get round to it.

gman72

Post by gman72 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:43 am

Shinobi wrote:G is what is the rule on DVDs here as I have 'from Bedrooms to Billionares' the Oli Frey cover backers edition and am interested in Ridgey's Snes games just need to check If I own them .. Providing I don't hAve the Snes games I would offer Bedrooms dvd and PS3 Dragons Crown providing you and Dan think that's a suitable replacement?
Yeah, I'm cool with that, Shin. It's deffo of interest to gaming so why not... I traded out a Dracula Blu-ray in this thread ages ago to you so go for it. Piccies when you get a moment, please. :D

I may be interested in Dragon's Crown myself.
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg, WD

Sel Feena

Post by Sel Feena » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:17 pm

^ Have you played those D&D scrolling fighters by Capcom? It's quite like them, great variety in characters and as usual for Vanillaware looks bloody gorgeous.

RodimusPrime

Post by RodimusPrime » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:19 pm

Sel Feena wrote:^ Have you played those D&D scrolling fighters by Capcom? It's quite like them, great variety in characters and as usual for Vanillaware looks bloody gorgeous.
Yep, Dragons crown is fantastic and I would recommend picking it up if you get the chance.

As for the D&D games by Capcom, you can get the collection on disc if you get it from Japan. well worth it.

gman72

Post by gman72 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:55 pm

Shinobi wrote:G is what is the rule on DVDs here as I have 'from Bedrooms to Billionares' the Oli Frey cover backers edition and am interested in Ridgey's Snes games just need to check If I own them .. Providing I don't hAve the Snes games I would offer Bedrooms dvd and PS3 Dragons Crown providing you and Dan think that's a suitable replacement?
I can offer this...

to replace Dragon's Crown if you are still offering it and deem my game a suitable replacement.

Black Ridge

Post by Black Ridge » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:04 pm

Hey Shin that's fine just let me know which ones you want, or if you want them all.

gman72

Post by gman72 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:13 pm

Sel Feena wrote:Gman, sorry for the delay, your gubbins will be posted off tomorrow
many thanks, Sel. Games arrived today. :D
I will post out for Tachi and Roo at the weekend. Im still waiting for Roo to confirm about his games and Shinobi to confirm what SNES games he wants and if my replacement to Dragon's Crown is acceptable. :D

Roo

Post by Roo » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:18 pm

Rayne - thanks for sending JSRF! Much appreciated!

gman - If it's ISS on the SNES right enough then I'll leave it if you don't mind - I've already got it. May I still take Dark Rift off of you please?

Rayne

Post by Rayne » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:12 pm

Roo wrote:Rayne - thanks for sending JSRF! Much appreciated!
Glad it got there safe! Bargain of the century at 50p, I bought four copies :lol:

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:48 am

I Have Shinobi! Thanks dude.

*Ninja vanish*

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:16 am

Damn sorry about the late reply internet's been off

Can I take all 3 games please Dan..

G pictures for the games are here ignore all the stuff over the floor took that photo late last night when coming back from my friends house... Replacement is fine is your address still the same?

Just to add Dragons Crown is my favourite PS3 game it absolutely amazing scrolling fighter crossed with rpg multiple routes loads of moves, preformed by dragon punch/fireball motions.. Only reason I'm getting rid of it I know longer have a PS3

Pictures here

Better picture of B2B

If B2B isn't acceptable I can offer this Saturn Action Replay supposedly lets you play copies on a non chipped machines my Saturn is knackered so can't test this... Also I think it has 4 meg memory for the SNK games and battery backup to save state.. Instructions are on cart.. I'm not sure of the legibility of this regarding thread rules

"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

gman72

Post by gman72 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:21 am

Hey, Shin.

I think the Action Replay cart should be fine. It was a commercially available cartridge that carries no illegal roms. I can't see an issue. David has an R4 Type DS card in the thread but it has no roms on it so I can't see a problem with that either.

My addy is still the same. I will PM you just in case. :D