Random Niceness Plus (the free trade thread)

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

gman72

Re: Random Niceness Plus (the free trade thread)

Post by gman72 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:12 am

Sel Feena wrote:
Sel Feena wrote:Bought the localised version of Under Night In-Birth EXE: Late, so I can pass along my Jap version if anyone fancies it. A fun fighter, PS3. I'll put a pic up when I get in from work. :)

EDIT:

Is this still available, Sel Feena?
If it is I can replace with this.

This is a stock photo. Mine is a little more beat up. A tad ragged on the corners of the slipcase but otherwise complete and in decent condition. :D
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg, WD

Rayne

Post by Rayne » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:28 am

Treguard wrote:
Rayne wrote:So I'll finally contribute now that I have had time to sort through my old stuff. I've got:

Virtua Tennis for PS Vita
Shinobi for 3DS
Jet Set Radio Future/Sega GT 2000 for Xbox (disc only)
I'd be interewted in Shinobi for the 3DS, but I've got a question. I've heard it's murderously hard? What did you think. and would Gears of War 3 on the Xbox 360 be an adequate replacement?
It IS murderously hard but it's a fun game in spite of it!

Gears seems like a fair replacement :)

Sel Feena

Post by Sel Feena » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:25 pm

gman72 wrote:
Sel Feena wrote:
Sel Feena wrote:Bought the localised version of Under Night In-Birth EXE: Late, so I can pass along my Jap version if anyone fancies it. A fun fighter, PS3. I'll put a pic up when I get in from work. :)

EDIT:

Is this still available, Sel Feena?
If it is I can replace with this.

This is a stock photo. Mine is a little more beat up. A tad ragged on the corners of the slipcase but otherwise complete and in decent condition. :D
I think Grizzly posted his interest in it, but he hasn't come back yet. And then oldtimer posted in RN thread about it, so I pointed him here and made sure to delete that post. If either of them don't post here by Saturday, it's yours mate. :)

I didn't put P4A up here in the end, again it's just a standard edition, but if it is acceptable I'll put it up. These threads are great for seeing stuff go to a good home.

gman72

Post by gman72 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:44 pm

How about I claim P4 Arena instead then. My replacement (Tales of Graces F Limited Edition) can then go into the thread today? :D
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg, WD

Roo

Post by Roo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:49 pm

Rayne wrote: Jet Set Radio Future/Sega GT 2000 for Xbox (disc only)
May I claim this, please? Would Boom Blox: Bash Party (complete) on Wii be an adequate replacement? If not I'll offer something else!

Sel Feena

Post by Sel Feena » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:51 pm

Fair enough dude; it's 360 PAL version. Fire me your address and I'll send it as soon as.

Rayne

Post by Rayne » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:07 pm

Roo wrote:
Rayne wrote: Jet Set Radio Future/Sega GT 2000 for Xbox (disc only)
May I claim this, please? Would Boom Blox: Bash Party (complete) on Wii be an adequate replacement? If not I'll offer something else!
Yes and yes!

Just shoot me a PM Roo and it's yours

Roo

Post by Roo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Excellent - cheers Rayne!

~
gman72 wrote:
Dark Rift (N64, US NTSC) - from gman72
Can I ask about the condition of this? I'm assuming that it's just the cart, but on the off chance does it have the box and/or instructions too? I'm interested either way...

gman72

Post by gman72 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:20 pm

Roo wrote:Excellent - cheers Rayne!

~
gman72 wrote:
Dark Rift (N64, US NTSC) - from gman72
Can I ask about the condition of this? I'm assuming that it's just the cart, but on the off chance does it have the box and/or instructions too? I'm interested either way...
its US NTSC boxed and complete. Condition is acceptable but not amazing. I also have a PAL boxed complete International Superstar Soccer and a PAL boxed Turok 1 both in good nick. Also, it's lovely to see you back in the thread, Roo. :D

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:20 am

Rayne wrote:
Treguard wrote:
Rayne wrote:So I'll finally contribute now that I have had time to sort through my old stuff. I've got:

Virtua Tennis for PS Vita
Shinobi for 3DS
Jet Set Radio Future/Sega GT 2000 for Xbox (disc only)
I'd be interewted in Shinobi for the 3DS, but I've got a question. I've heard it's murderously hard? What did you think. and would Gears of War 3 on the Xbox 360 be an adequate replacement?
It IS murderously hard but it's a fun game in spite of it!

Gears seems like a fair replacement :)
Ok, can we do this then, I'll get a pic up this evening?

Roo

Post by Roo » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:28 pm

gman72 wrote: its US NTSC boxed and complete. Condition is acceptable but not amazing. I also have a PAL boxed complete International Superstar Soccer and a PAL boxed Turok 1 both in good nick. Also, it's lovely to see you back in the thread, Roo. :D
It's lovely to be back! Can I take Dark Rift and ISS 64 off of you please? I'll send you my address in advance in the hope that they answer is yes (because I'll be away for a few days), and offer up Pac Man World 3 (XBox, complete) and LittleBigPlanet (PSP, complete) as replacements if those are appropriate. If not I'll change them early next week. Cheers!

Rayne

Post by Rayne » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:25 pm

No problem - shoot me a PM with address details and I'll post ASAP :)

gman72

Post by gman72 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:31 pm

Roo wrote:
gman72 wrote: its US NTSC boxed and complete. Condition is acceptable but not amazing. I also have a PAL boxed complete International Superstar Soccer and a PAL boxed Turok 1 both in good nick. Also, it's lovely to see you back in the thread, Roo. :D
It's lovely to be back! Can I take Dark Rift and ISS 64 off of you please? I'll send you my address in advance in the hope that they answer is yes (because I'll be away for a few days), and offer up Pac Man World 3 (XBox, complete) and LittleBigPlanet (PSP, complete) as replacements if those are appropriate. If not I'll change them early next week. Cheers!
Your replacements are fine, Roo.
Ok, now I feel a tad silly... The ISS is actually SNES boxed and complete... you can still have it if you want it. If not just withdraw one of your replacements... sorry about that. :oops:
Last edited by gman72 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:21 am

Rayne wrote:No problem - shoot me a PM with address details and I'll post ASAP :)
I'll send it now, Lovely pic of Gears 3 reclining on my lads high chair below:

gman72

Post by gman72 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:13 am

Thats an awesome pic, Treguard. Really sells it. :D