Random Niceness Plus (the free trade thread)

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Black Ridge

Re: Random Niceness Plus (the free trade thread)

Post by Black Ridge » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:04 pm

Well I cant beleive some of the stuff on here hasnt been taken. Hopefully this will interest someone

I am removing everything I have on here in place of this. Want to keep the ball rolling and all that

It is a Famiclone system in the shape of an N64. Received from Shinobi a while back in one of our trades but he is happy for it to be listed here as I have no use for it. All the games are clone carts, some with multiple games on (such as Mario). The system does play real Famicom carts as I have tested it. Image quality can be very choppy depending on the cart played. Some looked fine on testing and others had huge lines across the screen.

All games in the pic will be included in the bundle for whoever wants it

Grizzly

Post by Grizzly » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:20 pm

nokgod wrote:Don't worry grizz, I wont step on your toes, seeing as you asked first. :)
Don't worry about that Trev! If you want it then go for it, as it stands I will have to wait until I can dig into my cupboards for something to post so could take a while for me to get something up.

I wonder if those carts that ridge posted will work on an actual famicom? They are more or less the same hardware aren't they?
I write for...
Check us out for news, reviews and features on the blackest of consoles.Image

fatkitty

Post by fatkitty » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:58 pm

If castlevainia is not suitable thats fine. I will just leave it on the thread anyway if anybody wants it. I have finished it.

retrojc

Post by retrojc » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:30 am

Well, personally I think Jumping Flash is a 8/9£ game, but if you want it, you can have it :)

However can't post till mid next week, if you're okay with that kitty? Also, erm pm your address.

Black Ridge

Post by Black Ridge » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:43 pm

Grizzly wrote: I wonder if those carts that ridge posted will work on an actual famicom? They are more or less the same hardware aren't they?
No idea I'm afraid. None of them work on my Retron5 and I dont have room for the famiclone so thats why its up here

stayAwhile

Post by stayAwhile » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:54 pm

Black Ridge wrote:Well I cant beleive some of the stuff on here hasnt been taken. Hopefully this will interest someone

I am removing everything I have on here in place of this. Want to keep the ball rolling and all that

It is a Famiclone system in the shape of an N64. Received from Shinobi a while back in one of our trades but he is happy for it to be listed here as I have no use for it. All the games are clone carts, some with multiple games on (such as Mario). The system does play real Famicom carts as I have tested it. Image quality can be very choppy depending on the cart played. Some looked fine on testing and others had huge lines across the screen.

I have nothing to offer otherwise I woulda had it if you cant get rid through this thread I may be willing to part with cash in the near future for it

All games in the pic will be included in the bundle for whoever wants it
This guy are sick

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:03 pm

ok then. Here we go:

Can i grab Driveclub please Shin? I'll replace with this (if you're happy with it):

Apparently worth a few quid if you believe the auction sites....but not to me. I don't have or ever intend to buy a JAP Saturn. It is pretty much mint throughout although there isn't a spine card.

@Black Ridge. Is this a reasonable replacement for the clone thing?

Its all complete with all the extra blah and in mint condition.

If it is, send it to stayAwhile. :)
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:16 pm

That's a awesome replacement Trev tempted with that myself I will get Drive Club posted Monday 1st class
Last edited by Shinobi on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

Black Ridge

Post by Black Ridge » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:42 pm

That Sengoku Ace is very tempting. Always wanted that but it does sell for £40-£50 :shock:

I have a Wii Hori Fight Stick boxed although the box is tatty. Last one on ebay sold for £35 I could offer that up and try to find some other bits too, but once again only take Sengoku in the event the stick is taken?

EDIT: Didnt see you wanted the Famiclone Trev. Thats a lovely replacement for it. You may need to PM me your details again though. Lost all my addresses!

EDIT 2 OR failing the stick I do have a sealed Platinum copy of Final Fantasy VII on PS1 if that would be suitable? I bought it about 8years ago and its sitting in a box. I'd rather swap it out with a gem I'd play?
Last edited by Black Ridge on Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:47 pm

That's a fine replacement Dan, wasn't looking to get market retail for it, just something nice :) Will post it asap next week.

If that Tales of Graces F is a suitable replacement for the famiclone, post it to stayAwhile for me, he seemed to want it. 8)
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

HisNHer_LP

Post by HisNHer_LP » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:50 pm

nokgod wrote:
If that Tales of Graces F is a suitable replacement for the famiclone, post it to stayAwhile for me, he seemed to want it. 8)
Any other reason why I love this place, props to you

Black Ridge

Post by Black Ridge » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:57 pm

nokgod wrote:That's a fine replacement Dan, wasn't looking to get market retail for it, just something nice :) Will post it asap next week.

You sure. That's awfully nice of you. Which would you like up, the FF7 or the Wii stick?

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Yeah, no probs, i've had it about 3 years and never played it.

I think the Wii stick, personally... but why not offer either/or and see which one goes. :D

Black Ridge

Post by Black Ridge » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:19 pm

nokgod wrote:Yeah, no probs, i've had it about 3 years and never played it.

I think the Wii stick, personally... but why not offer either/or and see which one goes. :D
Fine by me. will have to sort you out with something for you act of kindness :wink: can you drop me a PM with your remaining US RPG wants and your address anyway? I'll get onto Sir stayAwhile too

retrojc

Post by retrojc » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:45 pm

i'd have taken a punt on Sengoku, but I have it on PS2 :D