When the other folders just won't do!
Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson
- Posts: 7097
- Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm
- Location: Northumberland
Happy 40th Birthday my good man.
- Posts: 933
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:14 pm
- Location: Wales
Happy Birthday felgekarp. Hope you have a great day
- Posts: 9625
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:57 pm
- Location: The Blackcountry
Welcome to the club mate!
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)
- Posts: 8297
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:11 am
- Location: Wrexham
Congratulations/commiserations (delete as applicable) on the big four-o!
- Posts: 4489
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:26 am
- Location: Preston, Lancashire
Happy 40th Birthday mate!
- Posts: 18738
- Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:28 am
The big 4 - 0 !
Happy birthday fella
- Posts: 3567
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:17 am
- Location: Seaford, Sussex
Happy Birthday dude
WANTED: Mario Party 3 on N64 (just the Box only) ANY SNES GAMES, OR EMPTY SNES BOXES, INSTRUCTION MANUALS or WHITE INNER TRAYS.
- Posts: 9028
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:55 am
- Location: Liverpool
Happy 40th Mr. Karp
- Posts: 6346
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:14 pm
- Location: Skegness, UK
merman1974 on Steam, Xbox Live, Twitter and YouTube
- Posts: 6120
- Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:29 pm
- Location: Stevenage
My God you're old
Kidding, have a happy birthday mate
Watching you sleep since 1990
- Posts: 1952
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:40 am
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
welcome to the 40 somethings club
have a great day ..and who said been mature, you had to be serious? play on ......
↓↓Click Banners to See More↓↓
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 pm
- Location: so near and yet so far
"i swear the thing is evolving before my eyes,if you see something this big with eight legs heading towards you let me know,i have to kill it before it develops language skills"
- Posts: 624
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:15 pm
- Location: Scotland
Happy birthday young man.
- Posts: 7522
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:33 am
- Location: The Pride Lands
Happy 40th Birthday Fergle hope you have a good one
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest