Norwich V Everton
Sunderland V Fulham
Swansea V Man Utd
West Brom V Southampton
West Ham V Cardiff

Will update rest of the leagues later.
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!

psj3809

Re: 2013/14 Football season chat

Post by psj3809 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:20 am

Ahhh back to being 'normal' and viewing championship fixtures not premiership ones (I'm a Reading fan)

In other sports (like american football) you often have some classic opening games, i'm not saying it should be Man Utd vs Man City or Chelsea vs Arsenal ALL in the opening weekend but on paper the games seem pretty average. Swansea vs Man Utd ? 'great' ! Chelsea vs Hull ?!

Think they should have the first saturday lunchtime game as ALWAYS 1st in the league vs 2nd from the previous season. Works well in american football with a special opening day kickoff game featuring two big teams from the season before.

dste

Post by dste » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Well, Reading are at home to Ipswich for first game of season so hopefully should be a win.

Barnsley V Wigan
Birmingham V Watford
Bournemouth V Charlton
Burnley V Bolton
Derby V Blackburn
Doncaster V Blackpool
Leeds United V Brighton
Middlesbrough V Leicester
Millwall V Yeovil
Nottm Forest V Huddersfield
QPR V Sheff Wed
Reading V Ipswich

League one

Bristol City V Bradford
Carlisle V Leyton Orient
Crawley V Coventry
Crewe V Rotherham
Gillingham V Colchester
Peterborough V Swindon
Port Vale V Brentford
Preston V Wolves
Sheff Utd V Notts County
Shrewsbury V MK Dons
Stevenage V Oldham
Walsall V Tranmere

League two

Bury V Chesterfield
Cheltenham V Burton
Exeter V Bristol Rovers
Fleetwood V Dag & Red
Newport V Accrington
Portsmouth V Oxford Utd
Rochdale V Hartlepool
Scunthorpe V Mansfield
Southend V Plymouth
Torquay V Wimbledon
Wycombe V Morecambe
York V Northampton
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!

greenberet79

Post by greenberet79 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:56 am

psj3809 wrote:Ahhh back to being 'normal' and viewing championship fixtures not premiership ones (I'm a Reading fan)

In other sports (like american football) you often have some classic opening games, i'm not saying it should be Man Utd vs Man City or Chelsea vs Arsenal ALL in the opening weekend but on paper the games seem pretty average. Swansea vs Man Utd ? 'great' ! Chelsea vs Hull ?!
Swansea will beat Man Utd in the first game :)
"Very soon our luck will change, we'll do what we need to do to win matches, and we'll fly."

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:31 pm

I shouldn't laugh especially with the shattered club I support but ....... comedy gold:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/prem ... 56837.html

Liamh1982

Post by Liamh1982 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Never thought I'd see a team get an ovation after losing 10-0 but Tahiti deserved it.

lanky316

Post by lanky316 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:29 am

I've really liked them, they're massive outsiders and they know it but they're going to go out and enjoy themselves and go down fighting. If that had been someone like England they'd have sat back and tried to hit Spain on the break in a real borefest but they just went out there and gave it ago and pretty unfortunate they couldn't get on the end of something. The best thing is they played would be attacking football against the world champions and managed to not break their biggest defeat record!

IronMaidenRule

Post by IronMaidenRule » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Really not looking forward to next season with Coventry ,we are f***ed On a plus note, if we stay in business long enough, I will get to see them play at the new Rotherham stadium, about 30 mins walk from my house :mrgreen:

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm

IronMaidenRule wrote:Really not looking forward to next season with Coventry ,we are f***ed On a plus note, if we stay in business long enough, I will get to see them play at the new Rotherham stadium, about 30 mins walk from my house :mrgreen:
Not interested in any way, especially outside of Cov.

IronMaidenRule

Post by IronMaidenRule » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:08 am

koopa42 wrote:
IronMaidenRule wrote:Really not looking forward to next season with Coventry ,we are f***ed On a plus note, if we stay in business long enough, I will get to see them play at the new Rotherham stadium, about 30 mins walk from my house :mrgreen:
Not interested in any way, especially outside of Cov.
The situation might have been resolved now if the Football League and FA had a backbone, same goes for Portsmouth and other clubs that have suffered through bad managment.

dste

Post by dste » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Tevez has gone to Juventus for £10m and the sale of Coventry City has been completed.
Game Over Yeah - My Blog

The Hardest of All Freds

Post by The Hardest of All Freds » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:00 pm

Watching Confed Cup semi, they are interviewing Juninho. I forgot what a class player he was.
Going Solo...................

IronMaidenRule

Post by IronMaidenRule » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:30 am

dste wrote:Tevez has gone to Juventus for £10m and the sale of Coventry City has been completed.
Rumour has it Otium (aka SISU) might not pass to Fit and Proper tests by the Football League and ACL who own the stadium can also have some veto or objection power to the takeover, they have just announced today that the deal is not "properly" done and ouly found out about its progress through media statements released by the administrators that are employed by SISU :lol:

Don't be surprised if we drop down to League 2 next season....or go out of business.

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:15 am

IronMaidenRule wrote:
dste wrote:Tevez has gone to Juventus for £10m and the sale of Coventry City has been completed.
Rumour has it Otium (aka SISU) might not pass to Fit and Proper tests by the Football League and ACL who own the stadium can also have some veto or objection power to the takeover, they have just announced today that the deal is not "properly" done and ouly found out about its progress through media statements released by the administrators that are employed by SISU :lol:

Don't be surprised if we drop down to League 2 next season....or go out of business.
It will be:

No more Cov
SISU get away with eveything and over time no more Cov (MK Dons stylee)
Out of business no more Cov

I can't see any way out, I really can't. What is worrying is that the 'move to a new ground' thing will probably go ahead because our fans are idiots, complete idiots, head in the sand, ostrich looking IDIOTS!!! they still buy season tickets and STILL say 'ooooooooh it'll be alright'

IronMaidenRule

Post by IronMaidenRule » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:21 pm

.......and we are ground sharing with Northampton Town :(