When the other folders just won't do!
Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson
- Posts: 7097
- Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm
- Location: Northumberland
Happy Birthday guys
- Posts: 6346
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:14 pm
- Location: Skegness, UK
Happy birthday to you both
merman1974 on Steam, Xbox Live, Twitter and YouTube
- Posts: 660
- Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:03 pm
Happy Birthday to you both - enjoy your day(s)
- Posts: 9028
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:55 am
- Location: Liverpool
Birthday greetings to the pair of you
- Posts: 13153
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:26 pm
- Location: Sheffield
Happiest of birthdays to you both!
- Posts: 11657
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:03 pm
- Location: Poole, Dorset
Happy birthday chaps
- Posts: 2560
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:11 am
- Location: onboard the Stellar Patrol Ship Feinstein
Happy birthday, fellas
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 pm
- Location: so near and yet so far
Happy Birthday to both!!
"i swear the thing is evolving before my eyes,if you see something this big with eight legs heading towards you let me know,i have to kill it before it develops language skills"
- Posts: 2459
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:44 pm
Happy birthday Paolo and The Snowkatt!
- Posts: 4489
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:26 am
- Location: Preston, Lancashire
Happy Birthday to the both of you!
- Posts: 7582
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:32 pm
- Location: Bournemouth
- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:03 pm
- Location: Sunny Eastern London suburb of Leytonstone and my own mind!
Happy birthday to rossi46 and my fellow retro feline!
Have a great day.
- Posts: 9625
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:57 pm
- Location: The Blackcountry
A very happy birthday to you both!!
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)
- Posts: 4321
- Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:14 pm
- Location: melrose
Hey! we're not a couple!
Thanks very much, guys. I had a great day out cycling, watching baseball and eating fish and chips. Now I'm relaxing with a beer in the garden.
Thoughts and prayers.
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:55 pm
It's kinda late I guess, but hope you both had a top day. I know at least one of you must have, based on the weather that we have had today, hey Rossi?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest