Is Justin Bieber getting better?

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

JetFalcon

Is Justin Bieber getting better?

Post by JetFalcon » Fri May 10, 2013 6:41 pm

So does anyone agree that Justin Bieber has been getting better with his music? I used to not really be into his music because his style used to be targeted to young pre teen girls. But now it's alot better and he can pull off a more mature voice. People kept doubting his saying that once he hits puberty, that his career will end. But it does not seem to be the case and he is almost 20 years old so I think he proved those haters wrong.

#thatpower is one of my favorite songs with Justin Bieber in it. Alot of these songs I liked from him, I did not know it was him until I looked up the song title / artist. I think it's quite amazing he can reach out to a new audience that initially weren't fans of him since the beginning because I thought he'd only be making music for 14 yr old girls. He even said something in an interview where he was going to make new music and hope people would like it without noticing it's Justin Bieber. And I think it worked because I did like some of his songs that I did not know was from him.

The Laird

Re: Is Justin Bieber getting better?

Post by The Laird » Fri May 10, 2013 6:45 pm

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Fri May 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Welcome to the forum JetFalcon, we don't get many 12 year old girls here.
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

JetFalcon

Post by JetFalcon » Fri May 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Just wondering why you guys hate JB so much? I feel any internet community you join, hating Justin Bieber is a requirement and even liking one song is bad. What has he done that is so bad that we must all hate this one guy?

I just wanna know why people hate him so much. I know every gamer forum hates JB so I just wanna know why. Is it because of jealousy? Because it wouldn't make sense that he's a highly compensated artist if his music sucked and had no talent. If he's not talented, then why can't everyone on COD become as successful as he is because they all claim he has no talent so they should be able to succeed with no talent as well.

SexyWayne

Post by SexyWayne » Fri May 10, 2013 8:20 pm

He's s**t.. he's just another cash cow for some record company.. pretty soon it'll be Justin who??

markopoloman

Post by markopoloman » Fri May 10, 2013 8:43 pm

Antiriad2097 wrote:Welcome to the forum JetFalcon, we don't get many 12 year old girls here.
It seems a little odd that someone joins a retro gaming forum to talk about Justin Bieber! Maybe this is 12year old girl spam?
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

DreamcastRIP

Post by DreamcastRIP » Fri May 10, 2013 10:02 pm

JetFalcon wrote:Just wondering why you guys hate JB so much? I feel any internet community you join, hating Justin Bieber is a requirement
He/she is kinda like EA, Activision, Sony, Apple and Microsoft all rolled into one. Or so the "internet community" would have us believe. :wink:
Own: Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive MegaCD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS GBm GBA GBC GBP GB Virtual Boy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

Dave300

Post by Dave300 » Sat May 11, 2013 2:47 am

View 'his'/'her'/'its' four posts - spam spam spam spam with Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce, garnished with truffle pâté, brandy and a fried egg on top and Spam.

Antiriad2097

Post by Antiriad2097 » Sat May 11, 2013 2:51 am

JetFalcon wrote:Just wondering why you guys hate JB so much?
I don't hate him. I am completely indifferent to him, he plays no part in my life. But his music is created for and targeted at young girls, not 43 year old men. I am not his target audience and that's ok. There's lots of music I choose not to listen to and his is not on the list that offends my ears. He sings acceptable middle of the road pop songs, but in general I don't listen to those. You could name practically any rapper and I'd find their music more grating.
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

Liamh1982

Post by Liamh1982 » Sat May 11, 2013 5:27 am

The fact he recently seems to have gone completely batsh¡t doesn't help his cause.

ShadowNeku

Post by ShadowNeku » Sat May 11, 2013 6:28 am

I have nothing against the guy but i don't enjoy his music. I find it funny how passionately some people hate him, so much so that they seem as obsessed with him as his fans do. Anyone read the story about the guys that got arrested for plotting to kidnap and castrate him? He doesn't deserve all the crap he gets but we live in the internet generation where shared popstar hatred defines communities. Hes apparently turning into a bit of a nutter as a result of the snowballing fame.
I asked for orange. It gave me lemon lime!

The Beans

Post by The Beans » Sat May 11, 2013 6:40 am

I think he was bred in a lab from Jedward's sh1t.
If it's slower than me, dumber than me and it tastes good ... tough titty.

TwoHeadedBoy

Post by TwoHeadedBoy » Sat May 11, 2013 7:35 am

Is this Nat91?
My comics blog (mostly lesser-known UK stuff from the 80s and 90s)
C=Style wrote:It's always refreshing and nice to see someone such as TwoHeadedBoy who is a SNES hating bastard at the best of times rate a SNES game so highly.

JetSetWilly

Post by JetSetWilly » Sat May 11, 2013 7:57 am

Bieber is b0ll0cks. That is all.
JSW's Guff Emporium! <- My bit of t'internet.
IronMaidenRule wrote:I want to be a mighty warrior that can give people Vajjazles with a swing of his mighty sword, and also replenish health with communal Merkins!....I would like to be called....Norman!

Matt_B

Post by Matt_B » Sat May 11, 2013 8:34 am

The Beans wrote:I think he was bred in a lab from Jedward's sh1t.
That's a very harsh thing to say... about Jedward. :lol: