When the other folders just won't do!
Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson
- Posts: 6655
- Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:18 am
happy birthday martin
hey wait ! i got a new complaint !
- Posts: 13153
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:26 pm
- Location: Sheffield
Happy birthday nakamura, hope you're having a fun day!
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 pm
- Location: so near and yet so far
"i swear the thing is evolving before my eyes,if you see something this big with eight legs heading towards you let me know,i have to kill it before it develops language skills"
- Posts: 1956
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:40 am
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
happy birthday buddy from Coin-Op land, hope you had a swell day
- Posts: 7582
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:32 pm
- Location: Bournemouth
Thanks for the birthday wishes people. Had quite an odd birthday but it was a great one. Wife and daughter singing happy birthday to me for the first time together made it awesome.
- Posts: 4489
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:26 am
- Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Posts: 8999
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:03 am
- Location: Essex
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:12 pm
Happy birthday Mart, keep gaming and have fun.
The square is a great shape, and one that is criminally underused in modern game design. In the push to ever more granular, chaotic environments, games have lost sight of the simple pleasures of right angles and straight lines.
- Posts: 9625
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:57 pm
- Location: The Blackcountry
Happy Birthday, my JRPG loving friend. Hope you had a lovely day!
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests