When the other folders just won't do!
Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed
- Posts: 7099
- Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm
- Location: Northumberland
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:29 am
happy birthdays dude
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:03 am
- Location: Essex
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:06 pm
- Location: Leeds
I'd almost forgotten about it, 43 is such a boring age.
- Posts: 4489
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:26 am
- Location: Preston, Lancashire
Scapegoat wrote:I'd almost forgotten about it, 43 is such a boring age.
I went through that & 44 is just the same.
- Posts: 9028
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:55 am
- Location: Liverpool
At least there's only seven years to go until the next BIG birthday that you'll notice.
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:55 pm
Happy Birthday to a fellow gamer, from a fellow gamer
- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:03 pm
- Location: Sunny Eastern London suburb of Leytonstone and my own mind!
Happy birthday Scapegoat.
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 pm
- Location: so near and yet so far
"i swear the thing is evolving before my eyes,if you see something this big with eight legs heading towards you let me know,i have to kill it before it develops language skills"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests