Secret Santa 2012!

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Mire Mare

Re: Secret Santa 2012!

Post by Mire Mare » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:21 pm

ZXSabreman and ZeroCipher seem to be without gift? :?

I also agree with the sentiment above. It would also be consistent with SS last year as I'm sure at least one forum member met with public lambasting.

ReplayRetro

Post by ReplayRetro » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:30 am

Naming And Shaming Time Then

First up Is Zerociphers secret santa,this one is international (Netherlands to USA) so there could be problems there but i have to admit its odd, so the guilty party here is Snowkatt SK told me he'd sent his item on the 6th of December but it has obviously failed to arrive

Next person to be left sad on Xmas day was ZXSabreman who should have been sent a gift by MohicanKid now MK is usually a reliable person and he did contact me to say he'd accidently put the gift in a pile for someone else rather than sending it out but by now this should have been rectified

So here's what happens next;
While i totally understand that problems may occur with the postal system those problems are unfortunately your problems you have 2 weeks to resolve this issue or you will be banned from future secret santas, many forum members may also see this as a strike against you in terms of trading reliability
Visit www.youtube.com/replayretro . why? well erm, cos it would be awfully friendly of you to take a look i guess, you don't have to though, nobody will make you *sob sob*

Helensification

Post by Helensification » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:32 pm

I have been in touch with mohicankid as I know he has not been on the forum much lately to inform him that ZXSabreman had not received his SS present.

He messaged me back this afternoon and asked me to let you know that he has bought a replacement gift and it has been posted.

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:51 pm

Helensification wrote:I have been in touch with mohicankid as I know he has not been on the forum much lately to inform him that ZXSabreman had not received his SS present.

He messaged me back this afternoon and asked me to let you know that he has bought a replacement gift and it has been posted.
this^ i spoke to ZXS by pm at the begining of the month (as well as posting here) and posted out his gift, i've not been using the forum but have my pms on email alert so as no one has tried to contact me since then, I assumed he had recieved it! helen Texted me this morning to alert me of this post so i have been out today and made up a new parcel of some bits and bobs I found in town pluss a couple of my own bits and have posted it 1st class recorded today, i have also opend up a dispute with the post office as this is now 3 parcels in as many months that has gone missing! as some of you know i donate bottles of whiskey to the Jammaplus monthly draw and apparently no one has recieved one since november, so i have had to re-buy and re-post those too, which is an expensive ball ache!from now on i will be having to use recorded only, in the mean time, if ZXS recieves the 1st parcel which has a christmass card with it, by all means keep it and enjoy, but please let me know that its arrived!
all the best
MK
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

Sel Feena

Post by Sel Feena » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:55 pm

^ Could you ask if he received my SS stuff? Will send replacement if not.

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:08 pm

Sel Feena wrote:^ Could you ask if he received my SS stuff? Will send replacement if not.
Hi sel' yea i got it couple weeks back thanks, sorry i've not been on to show my apreciation but I've had my reasons! thanks again! :)

Sel Feena

Post by Sel Feena » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:52 pm

No worries, just wanted to be sure it hadn't gone missing or anything. :)

ZXSabreman

Post by ZXSabreman » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:04 pm

I received my parcel this morning so thanks for sending it 8)
"Time fades even legend..."

ReplayRetro

Post by ReplayRetro » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:08 am

mohicankid wrote:
Helensification wrote:I have been in touch with mohicankid as I know he has not been on the forum much lately to inform him that ZXSabreman had not received his SS present.

this^ i spoke to ZXS by pm at the begining of the month (as well as posting here) and posted out his gift, i've not been using the forum but have my pms on email alert so as no one has tried to contact me since then, I assumed he had recieved it! helen Texted me this morning to alert me of this post so i have been out today and made up a new parcel of some bits and bobs I found in town pluss a couple of my own bits and have posted it 1st class recorded today, i have also opend up a dispute with the post office as this is now 3 parcels in as many months that has gone missing! as some of you know i donate bottles of whiskey to the Jammaplus monthly draw and apparently no one has recieved one since november, so i have had to re-buy and re-post those too, which is an expensive ball ache!from now on i will be having to use recorded only, in the mean time, if ZXS recieves the 1st parcel which has a christmass card with it, by all means keep it and enjoy, but please let me know that its arrived!
all the best
MK
Thanks MK,i knew with you there'd be a proper explanation and im not surprised its a postal one, you really can't trust the post office these days, its been supplemented for so long it thinks it can get away with shoddy service and in fairness they pretty much are
Thanks again for resolving the issue
Visit www.youtube.com/replayretro . why? well erm, cos it would be awfully friendly of you to take a look i guess, you don't have to though, nobody will make you *sob sob*

themightymartin

Post by themightymartin » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:49 am

So it's just ZeroCipher without a gift again then? Shame, but probably a postage problem again.
Xbox Live\Steam: themightymartin
3DS Friend Code: 5000-3656-8384
Zazzle Store: YonDer Designs

ZeroCipher

Post by ZeroCipher » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:01 pm

Nothing arrived today.
Check my radio show every Tuesday 11pm (GMT) on TotalRock.com & every Saturday 8pm ET on FullFreqRadio.com & 11pm EST on TheMixx.FM also via the TuneIn App. On Demand www.mixcloud.com/djforcex

markopoloman

Post by markopoloman » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Thread is now un-stickied - Christmas is gone!

A huge thanks to Replayretro for doing a brilliant job with this - I'm sure we'll all be looking forward to him having another crack next year :D
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

sscott

Post by sscott » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:06 pm

markopoloman wrote:Thread is now un-stickied - Christmas is gone!

A huge thanks to Replayretro for doing a brilliant job with this - I'm sure we'll all be looking forward to him having another crack next year :D
Thanks for reminding us that Christmas is gone on February the 15th! ;)

markopoloman

Post by markopoloman » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Easter soon.... :wink:
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

mohicankid

Post by mohicankid » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:51 am

ZeroCipher wrote:Nothing arrived today.
pm me your addy, can't let you go without :)