New retro gaming website 1 More Castle has launched!

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

NintendoLegend

New retro gaming website 1 More Castle has launched!

Post by NintendoLegend » Mon May 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Basically, 1 More Castle is a new features-based collaborative gaming website focused on retro gaming. Check it out at 1MoreCastle.com!

To learn more about what we are all about, consider: Reading the 1 More Castle Manifesto, checking out the roster of weekly contributors, or just follow the Twitter account @1MoreCastle.

This is something I am very excited about, and could say a lot more of, but I just wanted to let you know that we want to be your favorite retro gaming website -- and are serious about making that ambition a reality. Starting next week, our talented team will be providing exclusive, high-quality features to the tune of two updates every day, one in the morning and one in the evening. We would love to see you there.

Lorfarius

Re: New retro gaming website 1 More Castle has launched!

Post by Lorfarius » Tue May 29, 2012 9:47 am

I've been reading NL's stuff on his site for a couple of years now and this is well worth a look :)
For all your mad retro gaming needs, regular content on a daily basis!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lorfarius

NintendoLegend

Re: New retro gaming website 1 More Castle has launched!

Post by NintendoLegend » Tue May 29, 2012 11:03 am

Lorfarius wrote:I've been reading NL's stuff on his site for a couple of years now and this is well worth a look :)
Thank ya, sir -- you have always been too kind. :mrgreen:
Nintendo Legend -- one retro gamer's quest to play and review every NTSC-region NES game!

My favorite retro-gaming shirt -- "Pipe Dreams"

Pssst: Use promo code “NLegend” at J2Games.com for 20% off! New titles, classic carts, whatever!