The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

nakamura

Re: The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

Post by nakamura » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:40 pm

SexyWayne wrote:That shiver you get when you finally go after bursting for a wee :D
A lot of years ago I was on a date with this girl. We went across the ferry to a place called Swanage, not too far away but much quicker on the ferry. Lovely day and all that but she had to start work at 5 so it was cut short. I had a couple of cokes as I was driving and we set off back home. It started to rain on the way and I already needed a wee. We went to the ferry but the weather had gotten so bad it was closed, we had to go the long way.
Time was rapidly running out, the heavens were well and truly open and I was bursting, still 45 mins from her work. Stuck in immense traffic I had to sit with my hand literally holding my censored, she was laughing her head off and it was too busy to jump out for a censored in a bush, I didn't want to risk it.
45 mins later we finally arrived at her work, I was doubled over in pain, red faced and unable to uncross my legs. She had to ask her boss if I could use the staff only toilet, luckily I was allowed!

What followed was one of the most incredible feelings of my life. Never had I needed a wee so badly. I literally drained my bladder for over a minute it was so full. The sheer joy of relief was almost euphoric and needless to say it was the most amusing first date ever!
http://judged-by-gabranth.blogspot.co.uk/
Antiriad2097 wrote:I have a general rule of thumb that if Nakamura likes something, it's not for me ;)

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:09 pm

sscott wrote:What???? I mean...what????
:lol: We must be getting old because that was my exact reaction too.
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

GigaPepsiMan

Post by GigaPepsiMan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:47 pm

When paper comes out of a printer it is normally really warm.

delbert_trout

Post by delbert_trout » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Great thread dste :)

- Time spent meeting up and having a couple of beers with my dad, who's far more like a best mate or brother.
- Waking up thinking 'b*llocks, hope I ain’t overslept', then realising there's actually a good couple of hours in bed still to go.
- The lovely aroma when opening a new bottle of decent scotch or bourbon, and that gurgling sound as you pour out the first glass.
- The pleasure I get from playing drums and having a particularly good gig in one of my favourite venues, also music and seeing live bands in general.
- The friendly cat wandering around the pavement on my way to work, which always comes and says hello for a stroke.
http://www.retrogamer.net/user/delbert_trout

When you think you've got problems you don't really need,
They're maybe not as bad as they seem,
Cos in a world full of misery, with hatred and greed,
Your problems are another man's dream.

Pixiu

Post by Pixiu » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:27 am

ShadowNeku wrote:Walking home from work a few weeks back at about midnight, i didnt feel like going home straight away and instead laid on a field near my house, just staring up at the stars. I felt a real sense of calm and warmth that doesnt happen often.
Nice. I think I'll add that to my list of New Year resolutions. I just need to find a field that isn't crawling with spiders at night.
"A farmer doesn't bother telling a pig its breath smells like sh*t."

dste

Post by dste » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Getting my hair cut, find it really relaxing.

The noise it makes when you put cold water onto a hot frying pan.
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!

commanderkaiser

Post by commanderkaiser » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Just shopping around and finding that unexpected bargain or something you've been on the lookout for.

pratty

Post by pratty » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:34 am

Watching Barcelona FC on top form. And decedent breakfasts consisting mostly of chocolaty things, cake, bisciuts and coffee.
Pratty's trade list, updated (May 2019)!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=54823

STranger81

Post by STranger81 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:52 am

Gradually seeing our spare room change from a games room/dressing room/storage room into a nursery for my son. I never thought id get satisfaction from seeing boxes full of games all ready to go, but its an amazing feeling.

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:17 am

nokgod wrote: :lol: We must be getting old because that was my exact reaction too.
Would like to hear the explanation for that cartoon 'joke' though as i just cant work it out. Bizarre

djcarlos

Post by djcarlos » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:39 am

psj3809 wrote:
nokgod wrote: :lol: We must be getting old because that was my exact reaction too.
Would like to hear the explanation for that cartoon 'joke' though as i just cant work it out. Bizarre
The paper's warm innit?

greenberet79

Post by greenberet79 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:17 am

Looking at pictures of when I went to Spring Break a few years ago. Glory days!
"Very soon our luck will change, we'll do what we need to do to win matches, and we'll fly."

alistair_thomas

Post by alistair_thomas » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:00 am

I actually look forward to going to work now. I had a bit of a career path change last year and decided I want to be a primary school teacher, applied to do a PGCE and start it in September (providing I can find the money to do so!). I've been working as a part time teaching assistant to a reception class since mid February and I've gone full time as of today. It's hard work, but I love it :)

Katzkatz
Location: Sunny Eastern London suburb of Leytonstone and my own mind!

Post by Katzkatz » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:00 am

Nice smells. Like freshly baked bread and proper freshly ground coffee.

pratty

Post by pratty » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Putting out food for the birds and watching them eat it out of the window. If I do nothing else productive today I least I justified today's existance by giving my little friends a meal. :)
Pratty's trade list, updated (May 2019)!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=54823