The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer

User avatar
lupogtiboy
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: Surrey

Re: The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

Post by lupogtiboy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:45 pm

I went go-karting with some work friends last night, had a blast. Having never been before (how did that happen?!) I was pleasantly surprised how I did. I didn't even manage to crash, got the back-end out on a few corners, held my nerve pretty well! And 3 abreast into a corner was an experience too! I'm feeling it today mind, my legs and arms are aching like mad........
Its small, its fast, its just gone past! www.clublupo.co.uk


its not a proper job, and you can never go too far

User avatar
DPrinny
Posts: 24297
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:24 pm
Location: Super Mancyland

Re: The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

Post by DPrinny » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:15 pm

Finding out that Google translate has a camera mode

It can translate on screen text
IT CAN TRANSLATE ON SCREEN TEXT!!
IT CAN TRANSLATE ON SCREEN TEXT!!
IT CAN TRANSLATE ON SCREEN TEXT!!

You know those Japanese games that never got translated?
ITS FUN TIME!!
*The Nights of gaming * My inane prattle * Youtube page* new reviews Wednesday and Saturday

User avatar
Sel Feena
Posts: 3506
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:38 pm

Re: The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

Post by Sel Feena » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:43 pm

I sense many great victolys in Prinny's future...
Image

User avatar
DPrinny
Posts: 24297
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:24 pm
Location: Super Mancyland

Re: The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

Post by DPrinny » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:12 pm

Sel Feena wrote:I sense many great victolys in Prinny's future...
Ill finally be able to get past the menus in Japanese wrestling games
*The Nights of gaming * My inane prattle * Youtube page* new reviews Wednesday and Saturday

User avatar
RodimusPrime
Posts: 4141
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Re: The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

Post by RodimusPrime » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:02 pm

DPrinny wrote:
Sel Feena wrote:I sense many great victolys in Prinny's future...
Ill finally be able to get past the menus in Japanese wrestling games
Or get to first base on those Japanese Dating sims.

User avatar
DPrinny
Posts: 24297
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:24 pm
Location: Super Mancyland

Re: The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

Post by DPrinny » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:26 pm

RodimusPrime wrote:
DPrinny wrote:
Sel Feena wrote:I sense many great victolys in Prinny's future...
Ill finally be able to get past the menus in Japanese wrestling games
Or get to first base on those Japanese Dating sims.
Stick it in her av port....................
*The Nights of gaming * My inane prattle * Youtube page* new reviews Wednesday and Saturday

User avatar
Katzkatz
Posts: 6984
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: Sunny Eastern London suburb of Leytonstone and my own mind!

Re: The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

Post by Katzkatz » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:23 am

The newish trains on the Circle, Metropolitian, Hammersmith and City and District lines on the London Underground. Guess what? Not only do they have gangways(to allow you move along the train like in normal trains), but they have air con. Yes. Makes all the difference in this type of weather. It's just a shame that the deep surface trains don't yet have it.

User avatar
thingonaspring
Posts: 1890
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:43 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

Post by thingonaspring » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:36 am

Katzkatz wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:23 am
The newish trains on the Circle, Metropolitian, Hammersmith and City and District lines on the London Underground. Guess what? Not only do they have gangways(to allow you move along the train like in normal trains), but they have air con. Yes. Makes all the difference in this type of weather. It's just a shame that the deep surface trains don't yet have it.
And they're unlikely to, because the deep tunnels are too small. Unless they've come up with some kind of brilliant solution in the last few years.

User avatar
DPrinny
Posts: 24297
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:24 pm
Location: Super Mancyland

Re: The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

Post by DPrinny » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Finding out that I have more days off left than I thought
*The Nights of gaming * My inane prattle * Youtube page* new reviews Wednesday and Saturday

User avatar
Katzkatz
Posts: 6984
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: Sunny Eastern London suburb of Leytonstone and my own mind!

Re: The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

Post by Katzkatz » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:06 am

DPrinny wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:17 pm
Finding out that I have more days off left than I thought
Time for more VHS videos watching, Dprinny?

User avatar
Sephiroth81
Posts: 4568
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:35 pm

Re: The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

Post by Sephiroth81 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:03 am

Katzkatz wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:06 am
DPrinny wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:17 pm
Finding out that I have more days off left than I thought
Time for more VHS videos watching, Dprinny?
Katz, what were you doing awake at 4.06AM?!

User avatar
Katzkatz
Posts: 6984
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:03 pm
Location: Sunny Eastern London suburb of Leytonstone and my own mind!

Re: The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

Post by Katzkatz » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:30 pm

Sephiroth81 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:03 am


Katz, what were you doing awake at 4.06AM?!
The gales kept me awake all night, Sep.

User avatar
RodimusPrime
Posts: 4141
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Re: The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

Post by RodimusPrime » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:33 pm

Katzkatz wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:30 pm
Sephiroth81 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:03 am


Katz, what were you doing awake at 4.06AM?!
The gales kept me awake all night, Sep.
Why did I automatically think about 2 sisters with the surname of Gale when I read that.

User avatar
Antiriad2097
Posts: 26545
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:48 pm
Location: http://s11.zetaboards.com/RetroLeague/
Contact:

Re: The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

Post by Antiriad2097 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:11 pm

RodimusPrime wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:33 pm
Katzkatz wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:30 pm
Sephiroth81 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:03 am


Katz, what were you doing awake at 4.06AM?!
The gales kept me awake all night, Sep.
Why did I automatically think about 2 sisters with the surname of Gale when I read that.
Because you don't think big? I'd go for quads.
The Retro League - Where skill isn't an obstacle
Retrocanteen, home of the unfairly banned
Tom_Baker wrote:I just finished watching a film about Stockholm syndrome. It started out terrible but by the end I really liked it.

User avatar
RodimusPrime
Posts: 4141
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Re: The anti-what grinds your gears thread.

Post by RodimusPrime » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:14 pm

Maybe I could have managed that when I was younger.

Maybe Katz can shed some light on how many there were.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests