a new and very cool retro gaming BLOG collections!

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

8-bit-dreams

a new and very cool retro gaming BLOG collections!

Post by 8-bit-dreams » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:20 am

hi guys :D i am apparently new to the site.i've been lurking and reading topics from topics for quite a while but i just registered recently.

This site is very informative and too cool for me.

anyway, i just want to promote my BLOG which i also just started recently. hope you guys have time to visit and read my topics.

hope you guys can visit -> http://8-bit-dreams.blogspot.com/

Its all about retro gaming and all others that come with it

doesn't have many contents yet but i hope you guys can enjoy it.

thank you retro gamer and moderators :D
Pls. visit my retro gaming BLOG for my retro gaming collections and adventures. With photos !

http://8-bit-dreams.blogspot.com/

RetroBob

Re: a new and very cool retro gaming BLOG collections!

Post by RetroBob » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:24 am

You have some interesting things to say although I couldn't read all of the Coleco one.

I liked the article about scarcity versus rarity - I think a few ebay sellers could learn a thing or two!
Xbox Live: RetroBob

oldtimer

Post by oldtimer » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:42 am

interesting to see the Coleco/Atari clone, being an ATARI Fan, this one particually interests me... ive never seen one of those.
ATARI....There can be only one !!!!!!!

8-bit-dreams

Post by 8-bit-dreams » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:04 pm

RetroBob wrote:You have some interesting things to say although I couldn't read all of the Coleco one.

I liked the article about scarcity versus rarity - I think a few ebay sellers could learn a thing or two!
Thank you so much sir for the appreciation. I'm really sorry about my grammar and the way i write . about the things you might not understand. :) I am not really proficient in English maybe that's why :) but i hope i can improve more.

Hope you can visit more often, bookmark or whatever if you think you like whats in the BLOG. ill update it as often as possible
oldtimer wrote:interesting to see the Coleco/Atari clone, being an ATARI Fan, this one particually interests me... ive never seen one of those.

Thank you sir. I am hoping to post more of my Atari stuff in there soon!
Pls. visit my retro gaming BLOG for my retro gaming collections and adventures. With photos !

oldtimer

Post by oldtimer » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:11 pm

its really interesting, i have already bookmarked it... look forward to seeing more stuff, especially Atari..... :) :D

8-bit-dreams

Post by 8-bit-dreams » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:14 am

oldtimer wrote:its really interesting, i have already bookmarked it... look forward to seeing more stuff, especially Atari..... :) :D
Wow thank you much sir. Sure i will, i do have some Atari stuff well not that great stuff though i think but still i appreciate them as much as any item there thats around. after all they are all historical and valuable . :D

8-bit-dreams

Post by 8-bit-dreams » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Thanks for the people who appreciate my topics! Hope to write more :D

8-bit-dreams

Post by 8-bit-dreams » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:58 am

posted there my Atari 600xl guys! hope you can visit

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:10 am

Do make sure you join in with the other topics on the forum though and not just pimp your blog all the time ;)

oldtimer

Post by oldtimer » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:57 pm

8-bit-dreams wrote:posted there my Atari 600xl guys! hope you can visit

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ATARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D

8-bit-dreams

Post by 8-bit-dreams » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:02 am

psj3809 wrote:Do make sure you join in with the other topics on the forum though and not just pimp your blog all the time ;)
sorry sir :) i will sure join other topics and many more soon. Hope to contribute some too . thanks for the reminder

8-bit-dreams

Post by 8-bit-dreams » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:01 pm

oldtimer wrote:
8-bit-dreams wrote:posted there my Atari 600xl guys! hope you can visit

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ATARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D

hoping to fire it up soon sir! Thankssssssss

8-bit-dreams

Post by 8-bit-dreams » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:05 am

hi guys. Got few updates . including this very nice 1980 TOMY digitaldaredevil :D

RetroBob

Post by RetroBob » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:55 am

8-bit-dreams wrote:
RetroBob wrote:You have some interesting things to say although I couldn't read all of the Coleco one.

Thank you so much sir for the appreciation. I'm really sorry about my grammar and the way i write . about the things you might not understand. :) I am not really proficient in English maybe that's why :) but i hope i can improve more.

Hope you can visit more often, bookmark or whatever if you think you like whats in the BLOG. ill update it as often as possible
oldtimer wrote:interesting to see the Coleco/Atari clone, being an ATARI Fan, this one particually interests me... ive never seen one of those.

No need to apologise, your English is excellent, infinitely better than my Filipino as well! I was referring to parts where you had written in Filipino and not yet translated into English.
Xbox Live: RetroBob

8-bit-dreams

Post by 8-bit-dreams » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:09 pm

RetroBob wrote:
8-bit-dreams wrote:

No need to apologise, your English is excellent, infinitely better than my Filipino as well! I was referring to parts where you had written in Filipino and not yet translated into English.
Oh, that. is that something about the HK famicom?

Anyway, i got some new great posts! Its holiday season so i got more time to update and post some of my collections!

Like this one, hope you guys will like it.