SMS collection complete :D (Looking for Card/Classics now)

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

User avatar
K1NGARTH3R
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:40 pm
Location: Derbyshire, England

SMS collection complete :D (Looking for Card/Classics now)

Post by K1NGARTH3R » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Finally got the full set!

Thanks to all that helped, i'm off to play through them all now!

I'm still after a few variants if anyone's got them?

Classic

Robocop Vs The Terminator

1/11 Remaining
Last edited by K1NGARTH3R on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 82 times in total.

User avatar
astaroth
Posts: 993
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:32 am

Re: Wanted Master System Games

Post by astaroth » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:18 pm

Boxed joystick?

User avatar
Paulie
Posts: 715
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Wanted Master System Games

Post by Paulie » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:29 pm

I have a bunch of doubles all complete
Alien Storm
Assault City
Battle Outrun
Desert Strike
Dynamite Duke
G-Loc
Galaxy Force
Mcdonalds Global Gladiators
Operation Wolf
Populus
Rescue Mission
Scramble Spirits
Space Gun
Spider-Man
The Terminator
World Grand Prix
World Soccer

If theres any you are after and you want some pics just drop me a pm
My trade/sale thread (Includes my feedback)

http://www.retrogamer.net/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=23510

User avatar
K1NGARTH3R
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:40 pm
Location: Derbyshire, England

Re: Wanted Master System Games

Post by K1NGARTH3R » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:14 pm

astaroth wrote:Boxed joystick?
Which one is it, is the arcade stick?

User avatar
K1NGARTH3R
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:40 pm
Location: Derbyshire, England

Re: Wanted Master System Games

Post by K1NGARTH3R » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Paulie wrote:I have a bunch of doubles all complete
Alien Storm
Assault City
Battle Outrun
Desert Strike
Dynamite Duke
G-Loc
Galaxy Force
Mcdonalds Global Gladiators
Operation Wolf
Populus
Rescue Mission
Scramble Spirits
Space Gun
Spider-Man
The Terminator
World Grand Prix
World Soccer

If theres any you are after and you want some pics just drop me a pm
I'm fairly sure I need all of those, let me come back to you tomorrow afternoon - in the meantime can you pm me with a price for all posted?

User avatar
rossi46
Posts: 4366
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:14 pm
Location: melrose
Contact:

Re: Wanted Master System Games

Post by rossi46 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:32 pm

I have two unboxed machines, one Sega branded PSU and a handful of common games if you're interested.


Champs of Europe
Sonic 2
Golfmania - no manual
Super Kick Off - no manual
Thunder Blade - no manual
Slap Shot - no manual
World Class Leaderboard (2 off) - no manual
Submarine attack - cart only.
Castle of Illusion - cart only.
Thoughts and prayers.

User avatar
K1NGARTH3R
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:40 pm
Location: Derbyshire, England

Re: Wanted Master System Games

Post by K1NGARTH3R » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:39 pm

rossi46 wrote:I have two unboxed machines, one Sega branded PSU and a handful of common games if you're interested.


Champs of Europe
Sonic 2
Golfmania - no manual
Super Kick Off - no manual
Thunder Blade - no manual
Slap Shot - no manual
World Class Leaderboard (2 off) - no manual
Submarine attack - cart only.
Castle of Illusion - cart only.
I need to check if I have these but could you give me a price for the 2 systems, psu and these games shipped?

Champs of Europe
Golfmania
Super Kick Off
Thunder Blade
Slap Shot
World Class Leaderboard

User avatar
astaroth
Posts: 993
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:32 am

Re: Wanted Master System Games

Post by astaroth » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:41 pm

K1NGARTH3R wrote:
astaroth wrote:Boxed joystick?
Which one is it, is the arcade stick?
The square top one with the buttons on the right.

User avatar
K1NGARTH3R
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:40 pm
Location: Derbyshire, England

Re: Wanted Master System Games

Post by K1NGARTH3R » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:53 pm

astaroth wrote:
K1NGARTH3R wrote:
astaroth wrote:Boxed joystick?
Which one is it, is the arcade stick?
The square top one with the buttons on the right.
How much do you want for it shipped?

User avatar
astaroth
Posts: 993
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:32 am

Re: Wanted Master System Games

Post by astaroth » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Buttons are on the left! :oops:

SP should be £4.41 so call a tenner?

User avatar
aztecca
Posts: 5216
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:18 pm
Location: http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

Re: Wanted Master System Games

Post by aztecca » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Howdy i have these boxed and complete with instructions

Aztec adventure
California games
Shinobi
The cyber shinobi

The box could do with replacing on Aztec adventure though as the plastic cover is torn at the seam.If interested drop me a Pm with what you want to Plus £4.40 Standars parcel delivery. :D
SH1T HAPPENS :wink:

User avatar
K1NGARTH3R
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:40 pm
Location: Derbyshire, England

Re: Wanted Master System Games

Post by K1NGARTH3R » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:18 am

aztecca wrote:Howdy i have these boxed and complete with instructions

Aztec adventure
California games
Shinobi
The cyber shinobi

The box could do with replacing on Aztec adventure though as the plastic cover is torn at the seam.If interested drop me a Pm with what you want to Plus £4.40 Standars parcel delivery. :D
I think I have those ones already, but thanks for looking.

User avatar
K1NGARTH3R
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 3:40 pm
Location: Derbyshire, England

Re: Wanted Master System Games

Post by K1NGARTH3R » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:34 am

astaroth wrote:Buttons are on the left! :oops:

SP should be £4.41 so call a tenner?
Can you send me pics please matey

User avatar
astaroth
Posts: 993
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:32 am

Re: Wanted Master System Games

Post by astaroth » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:39 am

K1NGARTH3R wrote:
astaroth wrote:Buttons are on the left! :oops:

SP should be £4.41 so call a tenner?
Can you send me pics please matey
Will sort some tonight.


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests