SPURS 2-1 Chavski

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Dudley

Re:

Post by Dudley » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:51 am

SirClive wrote:This was obviously not meant to upset people, I am sure Robbo was just particularly pleased with the result.

A polite - 'next time came you not put the score in the title' would have been all that was required. Why are people turning this into a fight?
We know you two have history, but for fucks sake, why does this have to become another Duds vs Muse rematch.
Because I have no problem calling him out for being a censored when he's a censored 3 seconds after saying "HAHA It was all an act! I'll stop now!" in another thread.

I have no problem with Robbo. Muse is, as usual being a complete dickwad.

And yes, you should be able to come to a Retro Gaming board without fear of being spoiled on football. If this was "football.com" you might have a point.
Yesterzine - The Literal Magazine Show
http://yesterzine.co.uk | @Yesterzine on Twitter | yesterzineshow@gmail.com

SirClive

Re:

Post by SirClive » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:15 am

Dudley wrote:
SirClive wrote:This was obviously not meant to upset people, I am sure Robbo was just particularly pleased with the result.

A polite - 'next time came you not put the score in the title' would have been all that was required. Why are people turning this into a fight?
We know you two have history, but for fucks sake, why does this have to become another Duds vs Muse rematch.
Because I have no problem calling him out for being a censored when he's a censored 3 seconds after saying "HAHA It was all an act! I'll stop now!" in another thread.

I have no problem with Robbo. Muse is, as usual being a complete dickwad.

And yes, you should be able to come to a Retro Gaming board without fear of being spoiled on football. If this was "football.com" you might have a point.
Yes Muse is a Dickwad and yes you should be able to go to a retro gaming site without spoiling your footy viewing, but this like so many others has turned into another pointless thread of "censored you", "no censored you".

psj3809

Re:

Post by psj3809 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:11 pm

[quote="muse hunter]Sky is easily accessable, if you don't have it find a friend or a bar that does, problem solved[/quote]

Muse why oh why are you just trying to wind people up ! You have to go to the next retro meet next year, the way you talk and wind people up online is unbelievable, i can so imagine you are totally different in person ! Please go to the next retro meet !

I have Sky, but i'm married, do some work at the weekends, have other commitments, when its my team (Reading) i do watch them live but sadly my days of watching every live game are well over

What i do love doing is to avoid the results and then watch MOTD 'live' later on saturday. Makes it much more exciting when you dont know the scores.

I avoid football websites as i dont want to know the scores so thats why it was a bit annoying seeing the scoreline here. I love Sky, i'm not being a 'sheep' at all but for a round up of all the games MOTD is the best.