Selling large part of my retro collection

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

tekaotaku

Re: Selling large part of my retro collection

Post by tekaotaku » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:22 pm

touch paper has been lit..I confirm, touch...paper....lit.......

going to sit back and watch this develop, it certinaly has the makings of a sonic extreme/BH2 prototype discussion....good luck to whoever buys this, but before this dissapears can we please, PLEASE have pictures, really good indepth pictures of units, cd's serial numbers and maybe even some partial pdf's of the development manuals you have. This just sounds too good to be true and it would be a shame to remain locked up in storage or a collectors safety disposit safe for ever, never to see the light of day...

I understand you may hit problems with the unit, becasue hey lets face it, if you own the unit, its come from a development team/house from somewhere so be carefull with release of information

How about the retrogamer team get involved, a possible "behind the scenes" super secret article, with blanked out andy mcnabb style pictures lol

Keep us all posted, please!
Image - "still barking at the silver moon!"

retrowow

Re: Selling large part of my retro collection

Post by retrowow » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:37 pm

I think people can believe what they want, in the future at some point I'll post some pictures
I've been collecting for 16 years, I don't do bull, I do plan to sell the units in time
Among other rare stuff, got kids now more important things to do and spend money on.
Before the sonic type outcome begines I won't be publicly discussing this on here if people want to private message me no worries.

If anyone wants my original stuff pictured let me know
Lots has sold already.

Im only saying this as already some people have got nasty
About it privately on here and elsewhere

Hope people understand