12yr old suicide

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Nienna

12yr old suicide

Post by Nienna » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Liam Cole a 12yr old boy from York committed suicide and left a note saying he could no longer take the abuse from his stepfather. Liams dad Mike wants justice and has set up a group on facebook to help so please can you join and help bring the justice this lovely little boy deserves
facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_102855149792219

I know both Liam and Mike because my brother is a very close friend and Mike needs all the support he can get so please help him
As quoted by Mike Wilson: plz join my group i need justice for my son!! Just join my group and pass it on n so on!! plz help me and most of all help Liam get justice http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-f ... 9196440290

Stuart_c

Re: 12yr old suicide

Post by Stuart_c » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:19 pm

I know I don't post round here much anymore but I really do need as much support as we can get, Liam was a lovely young lad with a bright future ahead of him and that's been cruely taken away from him. It's only a couple of click's and won't take a minute of your time.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... =group_r2j

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

clarance

Post by clarance » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Sad to see, but I don't think this is the right thing to do.

Surely a matter for the Coroner/Police?
Death may be your Santa Claus.

Stuart_c

Post by Stuart_c » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:55 pm

I really wish the Police were able to do more but he had no physical marks when this happened on sunday and Liam's not here to speak out, the campaign is to get the suicide note published in the paper's.

If you don't want to support us that's fine, I'm only asking.

Stuart.

clarance

Post by clarance » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:24 pm

It's not that I don't feel sympathy for those concerned, but that Facebook thing smacks a little of vigilante-ism.

I understand that emotions are running high, and it's really none of my business, but I'm guessing that there will be an inquest - naming an individual as being responsible for this young lad's death is not a clever thing to be doing.
Death may be your Santa Claus.

RMLF

Post by RMLF » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:22 pm

I'm sorry but wrong place, and to be frank its against what the Police want as well.

Doesn't matter how sad something is, demanding to see some ones suicide note is at best Ghoulish and at worse no better than the person who supposedly committed these 'crimes'

To be frank its no one's business but Liam's, his families and whatever investigation the Police deem fit (if any) The rubberneckers and gossip mongers have no place at all in this

Im so very disappointed that this has even been posted on here
The Artist Formerly Known as Ralph Milne's Left Foot :P

Wheres Gus Ceasar when you need him?... Pah!

Ralph's Trade/Sale Thread http://www.retrogamer.net/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=22769

SirClive

Post by SirClive » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Sorry, but I am going to lock this thread. I fear it is likely to lead to more upset than good due to strong opinions and emotions and I am sure that is the last thing anybody concerned would wish.