When the other folders just won't do!
Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed
- Posts: 7582
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:32 pm
- Location: Bournemouth
How old this year then?
- Posts: 2473
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 am
- Location: Loading screen
- Posts: 4375
- Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:14 pm
- Location: melrose
Happy birthday, mate.
Thoughts and prayers.
- Posts: 4150
- Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:15 pm
Gah, I said this last time!
Freestyler: A customer that's too hard to please, complains all the time and wants everything for next to nothing.
- Posts: 534
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:41 am
- Location: Stockport, UK
- Posts: 2194
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:56 am
- Location: On the planet of the Wardrobe Monsters...
Belated happy birthday Mike.. Hope it was a good un..
Pinkle Squirmy Blip Blip Blip
- Posts: 5046
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:47 am
- Location: Liverpool
- Posts: 625
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:15 pm
- Location: Scotland
- Posts: 933
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:14 pm
- Location: Wales
Happy Birthday DPrinny
- Posts: 9626
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:57 pm
- Location: The Blackcountry
Happy Birthday mate!
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)
- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:03 pm
- Location: Sunny Eastern London suburb of Leytonstone and my own mind!
Happy birthday to Dprinny. I hope the parrot is in good health as well.
- Posts: 9028
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:55 am
- Location: Liverpool
Says down there that you're 1 year old today, surely our youngest comrade?
- Posts: 4489
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:26 am
- Location: Preston, Lancashire
Happy Birthday again in the same thread!
- Posts: 2679
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:37 am
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 pm
- Location: so near and yet so far
keep meaning to join in on these but forget so happy birthday dood.
Sheeit, mine's on the 18th...must be some sort of Tenchu & cheap PS2 game-buying love-in amongst us Sagittarians...
mines the 19th,curiouser and curiouser.
"i swear the thing is evolving before my eyes,if you see something this big with eight legs heading towards you let me know,i have to kill it before it develops language skills"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests