When the other folders just won't do!
Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed
- Posts: 9625
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:57 pm
- Location: The Blackcountry
Happy Birthday matey, have a good 'un!
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)
- Posts: 3570
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:17 am
- Location: Seaford, Sussex
Happy Birthday Sir
WANTED: Mario Party 3 on N64 (just the Box only) ANY SNES GAMES, OR EMPTY SNES BOXES, INSTRUCTION MANUALS or WHITE INNER TRAYS.
- Posts: 9351
- Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 11:47 am
- Location: Earth 3
- Posts: 534
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:41 am
- Location: Stockport, UK
- Posts: 601
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:24 am
- Location: Warrington, UK
- Posts: 4150
- Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:15 pm
Tradition dictates you getting the doughnuts in mate.
Freestyler: A customer that's too hard to please, complains all the time and wants everything for next to nothing.
- Posts: 5046
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:47 am
- Location: Liverpool
Hope the parrot got you something nice!
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:48 am
Happy Birthday mate!
Mac mini core duo 2, Asus eeePC, MacBook 800 MHz, 2 x PowerBook 1400, PowerBook 150,PowerBook 100, Amiga500, 3 x Commodore 64, some PCs (x86 & x64), GB, GBAsp, GBmicro, NDS, NES, SMS, SMD, SNES, N64, PS2, a pair of TableTop...
- Posts: 4427
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:52 am
- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:03 pm
- Location: Sunny Eastern London suburb of Leytonstone and my own mind!
Happy birthday Dprinny. Enjoy your birthday in between your dog walking activities!
- Posts: 24909
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:24 pm
- Location: Super Mancyland
Katzkatz wrote:Happy birthday Dprinny. Enjoy your birthday in between your dog walking activities!
I work in the charity shop they have now.
Note it was a mess before I started.
Everything is neat and organised. They sold stuff that they had on the shelfs for months as before no bugger could see it.
I like my work places to be nice and tidy.
Now if only that would transfer to my home......
- Posts: 2560
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:11 am
- Location: onboard the Stellar Patrol Ship Feinstein
- Posts: 2679
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:37 am
Many Happy Returns.
- Posts: 4295
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:53 am
- Location: in the darkest of dark places!
have a good one prinny!
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:38 pm
Happy Birthday mate!!
Now let's all get drunk!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests