Page 296 of 300

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:41 pm
by tachi
Anyone have a need of Halo (Classics) and/or Halo 2 (normal), both with manuals?

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:31 pm
by shiftytigger
Just sorting through my boxes of games and discs and found some old CDRs that may or may not contain Jap / UK Dreamcast and PS1 games. There are some old inkjet printed 'covers' but i cant confirm there is any content on them. Any interest before they get binned?

18 x 'dreamcast' , 15 x 'ps1'


Last call on these before they meet the bin. Stuff has to go as i need to make space.

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:22 am
by themightymartin
shiftytigger wrote:Just sorting through my boxes of games and discs and found some old CDRs that may or may not contain Jap / UK Dreamcast and PS1 games. There are some old inkjet printed 'covers' but i cant confirm there is any content on them. Any interest before they get binned?

18 x 'dreamcast' , 15 x 'ps1'


Last call on these before they meet the bin. Stuff has to go as i need to make space.
I'll take the DC gamrs please.

I'll offer up Urusei Yatsura on the Famicom as a replacement.

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:58 pm
by shiftytigger
Moved.

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:13 pm
by Shinobi
themightymartin wrote:
shiftytigger wrote:Just sorting through my boxes of games and discs and found some old CDRs that may or may not contain Jap / UK Dreamcast and PS1 games. There are some old inkjet printed 'covers' but i cant confirm there is any content on them. Any interest before they get binned?

18 x 'dreamcast' , 15 x 'ps1'


Last call on these before they meet the bin. Stuff has to go as i need to make space.
I'll take the DC gamrs please.

I'll offer up Urusei Yatsura on the Famicom as a replacement.
Can I take that please? I will offer something up in a bit if it's still available

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:23 pm
by themightymartin
Shinobi wrote:
I'll offer up Urusei Yatsura on the Famicom as a replacement.
Can I take that please? I will offer something up in a bit if it's still available[/quote]

Sure thing. PM me your address and I'll post it out ASAP.

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:56 am
by Shinobi
themightymartin wrote:
I'll offer up Urusei Yatsura on the Famicom as a replacement.
Can I take that please? I will offer something up in a bit if it's still available[/quote]

Sure thing. PM me your address and I'll post it out ASAP.[/quote]

Brilliant I will put up Alien Syndrome on the Wii if not suitable I will find something else

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:15 am
by shiftytigger
Last call again on these , need them gone .

Found some old CDRs that may or may not contain PS1 games. Any interest before they get binned?

17 x 'ps1' CDR discs

Also have a well used Command and Conquer on Sega Saturn. Discs may need pro cleaning and case / manual have seen better days.

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:19 am
by Treguard
shiftytigger wrote:Last call again on these , need them gone .

Found some old CDRs that may or may not contain PS1 games. Any interest before they get binned?

17 x 'ps1' CDR discs

Also have a well used Command and Conquer on Sega Saturn. Discs may need pro cleaning and case / manual have seen better days.
I'd be interested in the Command and Conquer? I could offer either COD MW 2 and 3 for the PS3 or Super Monkey Ball Adventure for the PSP as a replacement?

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:22 am
by shiftytigger
Sure thing. Drop me your address in a pm and I'll get that out hopefully Monday if that's cool.

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:01 pm
by nokgod
A copy of Destiny PS4:

https://goo.gl/photos/hwqsbapXJeQtnU8x9

Not sure how, but i have 3 copies of this game :lol: All i ask is whoever wants it to befriend both myself and crusto to help you through it :)

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:40 pm
by dste
Anyone want a complete copy of Flower, Sun and Rain for the DS?

Please don't put on anything to replace it as I would feel bad.

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:22 pm
by stayAwhile
nokgod wrote:A copy of Destiny PS4:

https://goo.gl/photos/hwqsbapXJeQtnU8x9

Not sure how, but i have 3 copies of this game :lol: All i ask is whoever wants it to befriend both myself and crusto to help you through it :)
let me see if i have anything to replace it(what sort of thing would be ok) and i'll get back to you but if not i might just have to buy it in the new year

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:33 pm
by nokgod
No problem mate, just pm your address over. No need to buy it if I'm giving it away. Just throw something on the thread when you have it. :)

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:12 pm
by stayAwhile
nokgod wrote:No problem mate, just pm your address over. No need to buy it if I'm giving it away. Just throw something on the thread when you have it. :)
pm sent.

any one interested in yugioh 5D's wheelie breakers on wii?