'random niceness' thread

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

User avatar
Megamixer
Posts: 14892
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:18 am
Location: Staffs, UK

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by Megamixer » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Offering up a 4-CD KOF OST set that came with pre-orders of KOF XIII. There was never a track-listing with it but I believe that the tracks are all named if you use the discs on a PC :)

Image
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

User avatar
Shinobi
Posts: 7529
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:33 am
Location: The Pride Lands

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by Shinobi » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Megamixer wrote:Offering up a 4-CD KOF OST set that came with pre-orders of KOF XIII. There was never a track-listing with it but I believe that the tracks are all named if you use the discs on a PC :)

Image
That looks awesome could I grab it
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

User avatar
Megamixer
Posts: 14892
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:18 am
Location: Staffs, UK

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by Megamixer » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Shinobi wrote:
Megamixer wrote:Offering up a 4-CD KOF OST set that came with pre-orders of KOF XIII. There was never a track-listing with it but I believe that the tracks are all named if you use the discs on a PC :)

Image
That looks awesome could I grab it
Sure thing :). I'll post it out either tomorrow or Wednesday for you.
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

User avatar
Megamixer
Posts: 14892
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:18 am
Location: Staffs, UK

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by Megamixer » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:08 am

Anybody want issue 119 of RG (Q*Bert cover)? Gonna get recycled if it isn't claimed.
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

User avatar
tachi
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:47 pm
Location: Dartmoor
Contact:

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by tachi » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Anyone want a copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution on PS3? Finished it so often I am extremely tired of it now lol
Also giving up Fallout 3 (not New Vegas), anyone interested?
Greetings Mortal, Are You Ready To Die?

User avatar
oldtimer
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:37 pm
Location: Sunnyvale California I WISH !!

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by oldtimer » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:13 am

tachi wrote:Anyone want a copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution on PS3? Finished it so often I am extremely tired of it now lol
Also giving up Fallout 3 (not New Vegas), anyone interested?
I would love to take the Deux EX if its still going mate, its one ive wanted to try for a while but never got around to it. :D

In return ill offer up a copy of Allstar baseball 2003 on Xbox or some Starwars/star trek trading cards ive got too (about 50)
ATARI....There can be only one !!!!!!!

User avatar
tachi
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:47 pm
Location: Dartmoor
Contact:

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by tachi » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:27 am

oldtimer wrote:
tachi wrote:Anyone want a copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution on PS3? Finished it so often I am extremely tired of it now lol
Also giving up Fallout 3 (not New Vegas), anyone interested?
I would love to take the Deux EX if its still going mate, its one ive wanted to try for a while but never got around to it. :D

In return ill offer up a copy of Allstar baseball 2003 on Xbox or some Starwars/star trek trading cards ive got too (about 50)
Sure thing dude, PM me your details and I'll post next week :)
Greetings Mortal, Are You Ready To Die?

User avatar
oldtimer
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:37 pm
Location: Sunnyvale California I WISH !!

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by oldtimer » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:38 am

pmd :D
ATARI....There can be only one !!!!!!!

User avatar
c0nfu53d
Posts: 2098
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by c0nfu53d » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:17 am

Megamixer wrote:Anybody want issue 119 of RG (Q*Bert cover)? Gonna get recycled if it isn't claimed.
Would like this please :)

User avatar
Megamixer
Posts: 14892
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:18 am
Location: Staffs, UK

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by Megamixer » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:12 pm

c0nfu53d wrote:
Megamixer wrote:Anybody want issue 119 of RG (Q*Bert cover)? Gonna get recycled if it isn't claimed.
Would like this please :)
:oops:

There was no interest for over a week so I've recycled it :( . Sorry, just trying not to have stuff hanging around longer than necessary anymore so I didn't hold onto it...
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

User avatar
c0nfu53d
Posts: 2098
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by c0nfu53d » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:39 pm

Megamixer wrote:
c0nfu53d wrote:
Megamixer wrote:Anybody want issue 119 of RG (Q*Bert cover)? Gonna get recycled if it isn't claimed.
Would like this please :)
:oops:

There was no interest for over a week so I've recycled it :( . Sorry, just trying not to have stuff hanging around longer than necessary anymore so I didn't hold onto it...
No problem. Thanks anyway :)

User avatar
JetSetWilly
Posts: 9535
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:57 pm
Location: We Must Perform A Quirkafleeg!
Contact:

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by JetSetWilly » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Offering up Star Trek V The Final Frontier on 2 disc special edition dvd. I will say that a very small section has broken away from the top layer where the disc gets held in place from the disc, but apart from that, the discs play fine. Also, offering up Free Loader for the Wii, as I no longer need it.
JSW's Guff Emporium! <- My bit of t'internet.
IronMaidenRule wrote:I want to be a mighty warrior that can give people Vajjazles with a swing of his mighty sword, and also replenish health with communal Merkins!....I would like to be called....Norman!

User avatar
dste
Posts: 7097
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm
Location: Northumberland

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by dste » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:39 pm

Prey on 360, never going to play it again.
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!

User avatar
themightymartin
Posts: 1486
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:08 pm
Location: Aldershot, UK
Contact:

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by themightymartin » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:01 pm

dste wrote:Prey on 360, never going to play it again.
Can I have this please? I'm going to Blockbuster to pick up some DVDs soon so I'll pick something up for the thread there.
Image
Xbox Live\Steam: themightymartin
3DS Friend Code: 5000-3656-8384
Zazzle Store: YonDer Designs

User avatar
dste
Posts: 7097
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm
Location: Northumberland

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by dste » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Aye, will try and get it posted in the next few days.
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest