'random niceness' thread

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

User avatar
SJ_Sathanas
Posts: 1938
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:16 pm
Location: Kent

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by SJ_Sathanas » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:57 pm

commanderkaiser wrote:Cheers Grizzly for the Wii Motion Plus arrived Friday I think but didn't get the chance to post.

I still have

ISS 64 Cart only, and that GBA Adapter thing available. Also cleared out a few more games so also Black and Viewtiful Joe are available both on PS2. If anyone wants any pics let me know.

Got a pile of stuff I'm getting rid of though so I've just got to sort what to sell and what to give away so there may be more stuff added.
I'd like Black but I'll take second dibs if someone else wants as I've had a couple of games off of here recently.

yogster
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:15 pm

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by yogster » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:42 pm

nokgod wrote:yogster, your carts are on the way! :)
Thanks nokgod, much appreciated.

User avatar
Black Ridge
Posts: 1943
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by Black Ridge » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:07 pm

Gman - your Sudeki is sat in my drawer at work. Had a mental week and it just keeps slipping my mind. It will get to you i promise :wink:

User avatar
mainvein
Posts: 2682
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:32 am
Location: leeds
Contact:

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by mainvein » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:27 pm

pic of the things i still have to give away, if no one wants them they shall be given away for free expo at play on the retro collect stand :D

Image
Image

User avatar
gman72
Posts: 8017
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:41 pm
Location: UK. Norfolk

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by gman72 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Black Ridge wrote:Gman - your Sudeki is sat in my drawer at work. Had a mental week and it just keeps slipping my mind. It will get to you i promise :wink:
Well I do know where you live... always remember that... so post it out soon... :lol: :wink:
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg, WD

User avatar
Grizzly
Posts: 2465
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Berkshire

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by Grizzly » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:17 pm

Cheers g for the copy of modnation.


Have a downloadable copy of gears of war 1 on offer if anyone wants it?
I write for...
Image
Check us out for news, reviews and features on the blackest of consoles.Image

User avatar
gman72
Posts: 8017
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:41 pm
Location: UK. Norfolk

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by gman72 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Grizzly wrote:Cheers g for the copy of modnation.


Have a downloadable copy of gears of war 1 on offer if anyone wants it?
De nada :D
Oh, I said hi to you over on the gamesTM forum in one of the Xbox One threads. :wink:
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg, WD

User avatar
commanderkaiser
Posts: 663
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:42 am
Location: Birmingham

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by commanderkaiser » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:04 pm

SJ_Sathanas wrote:
commanderkaiser wrote:Cheers Grizzly for the Wii Motion Plus arrived Friday I think but didn't get the chance to post.

I still have

ISS 64 Cart only, and that GBA Adapter thing available. Also cleared out a few more games so also Black and Viewtiful Joe are available both on PS2. If anyone wants any pics let me know.

Got a pile of stuff I'm getting rid of though so I've just got to sort what to sell and what to give away so there may be more stuff added.
I'd like Black but I'll take second dibs if someone else wants as I've had a couple of games off of here recently.
You are more than welcome to Black, Pm me your details and I'll try and get it out to you as soon as possible
Image

yogster
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:15 pm

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by yogster » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Gba games arrived today. Thanks nokgod.

User avatar
The Hardest of All Freds
Posts: 1746
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:20 am

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by The Hardest of All Freds » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:46 am

Sopranos is in the post!
Going Solo...................

User avatar
ZeroCipher
Posts: 1186
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 9:44 am
Location: Back in Blighty
Contact:

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by ZeroCipher » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:48 am

I have Xbox Live 2 Day Gold Trial code if anyone wants it

Just PM me and I will send the code FCFS

I will edit this once its gone :D
Check my radio show every Tuesday 11pm (GMT) on TotalRock.com & every Saturday 8pm ET on FullFreqRadio.com & 11pm EST on TheMixx.FM also via the TuneIn App. On Demand www.mixcloud.com/djforcex

Image

User avatar
nokgod
Posts: 9625
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:57 pm
Location: The Blackcountry

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by nokgod » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:38 pm

yogster wrote:Gba games arrived today. Thanks nokgod.
My pleasure, mate. :)
Image
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

User avatar
Black Ridge
Posts: 1943
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by Black Ridge » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:05 pm

gman72 wrote:
Black Ridge wrote:Gman - your Sudeki is sat in my drawer at work. Had a mental week and it just keeps slipping my mind. It will get to you i promise :wink:
Well I do know where you live... always remember that... so post it out soon... :lol: :wink:
All done mate. You can send those thugs away now :wink:

User avatar
gman72
Posts: 8017
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:41 pm
Location: UK. Norfolk

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by gman72 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Cheers, Big Ears. :wink:
“To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.” —Allen Ginsberg, WD

User avatar
shiftytigger
Posts: 2965
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:53 am
Location: East London

Re: 'random niceness' thread

Post by shiftytigger » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Whilst digging through my collection I found a disc/manual for

Motor Toon Grand Prix in NTSC US format

anyone who wants to rehome it just follow the forum rules.

It aint much but it still needs a home.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chinnico and 2 guests