What grinds your gears ?

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

IronMaidenRule

Re: What grinds your gears ?

Post by IronMaidenRule » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:34 am

DPrinny wrote:Getting some spending money and having to buy sensible things with it (A new filling)
I seriously think I was better off not being in work

Watching random Youtube videos about cave/abandoned buildings exploration
Click on one
HAY GUYZ WHATS UP THIS IS JOSH HERE EXPLORING THIS ABANDONED HOSPITAL!
Skipping thought the video its all him filming him self looking round and all I can see is a tiny space behind him
I wish I could click dislike more than once, once for the bloody reaction censored, once for the shaky cam, once for the portrait perspective, once for the annoying voice and once for the crap Jedward style hair

the selfie generation really needs to die
I hate that exploring with Josh channel!! Abandoned UK does some really great videos.

Katzkatz
Location: Sunny Eastern London suburb of Leytonstone and my own mind!

Post by Katzkatz » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:15 am

markopoloman wrote:Backstabbing scum that have been good friends for a long time... :evil:
What's a matter, MPM? What happened?

necronom

Post by necronom » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:55 pm

DPrinny wrote:HAY GUYZ WHATS UP
I wouldn't have got past that. I HATE people greeting you with a question about what's wrong with you. Nothing is up. I'm doing okay.
Last edited by necronom on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Retro Gaming League _ -= My YouTube Videos =-
The eighties aren't over. I'll say when the eighties are over. The eighties are never over! You don't just turn off the eighties! - Jack Howitzer, GTA V

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:38 pm

necronom wrote:
DPrinny wrote:HAY GUYZ WHATS UP
I wouldn't have got past that. I HATE people greeting you with a question about what's wrong with you. Nothing is up. I'm going okay.
What about this classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkqKzqyvebg

KIDS THESE DAYS WILL NOT KNOW THE MAGISTY OF THAT

Katzkatz

Post by Katzkatz » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:18 am

BT! I upgraded my wifi router a few months ago. Now, it appears to lose either wifi connection or the internet connection. Funny thing is, it's only started doing this recently. I've gone back to the old router for the time being. Hmmm, never seemed to have these sorts of problems with my old broadband companies. I know lots of broadband companies have problems, and finding a good one can be hit-and-miss - but this is getting very annoying!

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:40 am

Katzkatz wrote:BT! I upgraded my wifi router a few months ago. Now, it appears to lose either wifi connection or the internet connection. Funny thing is, it's only started doing this recently. I've gone back to the old router for the time being. Hmmm, never seemed to have these sorts of problems with my old broadband companies. I know lots of broadband companies have problems, and finding a good one can be hit-and-miss - but this is getting very annoying!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA BT. The stories I could tell. 6 months I've been trying to get them to bill me correctly, still not succeeded.

Megamixer

Post by Megamixer » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:42 am

Using Youtube on my phone, an advertisment video handily loads in 2-3 seconds later than the rest of the search results so when you click on the top video, the ad suddenly appears and that opens instead! Surely this hasn't been arranged intentionally to trick people into watching the ad? No, somebody like Google wouldn't do that; of course not.
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

Katzkatz

Post by Katzkatz » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:12 am

Treguard wrote:
Katzkatz wrote:BT! I upgraded my wifi router a few months ago. Now, it appears to lose either wifi connection or the internet connection. Funny thing is, it's only started doing this recently. I've gone back to the old router for the time being. Hmmm, never seemed to have these sorts of problems with my old broadband companies. I know lots of broadband companies have problems, and finding a good one can be hit-and-miss - but this is getting very annoying!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA BT. The stories I could tell. 6 months I've been trying to get them to bill me correctly, still not succeeded.
Hmmm, my internet speed is a bit slow, so I've reported it to BT. Last year, I upgraded to Infinity - but it turns out that I was too far away from the exchange, so couldn't get the full speed. I had to downgrade my package. Also, I reported the problem - so they sent out an engineer to check my line, but were going to charge me £50 if it was damaged on the outside of the building - bloody cheek! They didn't in the end. They did actually upgraded my old phone socket to an Open Reach one. So there was that. But, I've got to say that I can't recommend them so far.

Sega2006

Post by Sega2006 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:49 pm

The weather, its really making not having a shed a massive pain in the anus
Watching you sleep since 1990

markopoloman

Post by markopoloman » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:15 am

Sega2006 wrote:The weather, its really making not having a shed a massive pain in the anus
Are you storing you bike in your anus then? That would be painful!
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:55 am

markopoloman wrote:
Sega2006 wrote:The weather, its really making not having a shed a massive pain in the anus
Are you storing you bike in your anus then? That would be painful!
nah, he just parks the front wheel in the crevasse and hey presto, instant bike rack. :wink:
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

Sega2006

Post by Sega2006 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:32 pm

Just wait till you see where I keep the BMW :wink:
Watching you sleep since 1990

theantmeister

Post by theantmeister » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:57 pm

That censored bank ad with the poetry.

dste

Post by dste » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:21 am

How terrible Youtube searches are on Blogger.

I want to put in a Metallica video in my blog post and despite searching for the exact title it brings up one video which is a Simpsons video.

Eh.
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!

Liamh1982

Post by Liamh1982 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:12 am

^ Vaguely related - not being able to embed videos at all in the free version of WordPress.