What grinds your gears ?

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

SexyWayne

Re: What grinds your gears ?

Post by SexyWayne » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:15 am

DreamcastRIP wrote:
pratty wrote:... For me personally though, I would do nothing and leave the ball in her court...
But that's the problem - she apparently doesn't like balls in her court! :lol:
It's not always about sex :wink:
Last edited by SexyWayne on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

DreamcastRIP

Post by DreamcastRIP » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:21 am

SexyWayne wrote:
DreamcastRIP wrote:
pratty wrote:... For me personally though, I would do nothing and leave the ball in her court...
But that's the problem - she apparently doesn't like balls in her court! :lol:
It's not always about sex :wink:
True. I apologise if you were offended.
Own: Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive MegaCD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS GBm GBA GBC GBP GB Virtual Boy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

SexyWayne

Post by SexyWayne » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:25 am

No not at all, I just know what we blokes are like, and aren't we supposed to think about sex every seven seconds anyway?, I'm not gonna lie and say the thought of it has never crossed my mind... :lol:

DreamcastRIP

Post by DreamcastRIP » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:51 am

SexyWayne wrote:No not at all, I just know what we blokes are like, and aren't we supposed to think about sex every seven seconds anyway?, I'm not gonna lie and say the thought of it has never crossed my mind... :lol:
That myth has finally been debunked only quite recently! Men supposedly only think about sex twenty times a day or less.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... found.html

:lol:
Own: Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive MegaCD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS GBm GBA GBC GBP GB Virtual Boy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

SexyWayne

Post by SexyWayne » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:25 am

Must just be me then, I only have to glance at something... anything, and I'm thinking about how I could f**k it :lol:

edit: of course that doesn't include children, saucepans, old people and men :lol:

RetroAerosmith

Post by RetroAerosmith » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:57 am

You could follow everyones advice...but to be honest if it lasted 2 years id be constantly wondering if she is really happy, is she cheating with other women...sometimes both guys and gals feel its easier to follow the "straight" path and mess about on the side. I too knew a woman who lived with a woman for over 10 years but she is now the biggest slagg going dogging with her new husband, yet seems to enjoy being able to make men do/listen/obey her...sexuality is indeed strange.

r0jaws

Post by r0jaws » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:43 am

DreamcastRIP wrote:
SexyWayne wrote:No not at all, I just know what we blokes are like, and aren't we supposed to think about sex every seven seconds anyway?, I'm not gonna lie and say the thought of it has never crossed my mind... :lol:
That myth has finally been debunked only quite recently! Men supposedly only think about sex twenty times a day or less.

Sorry... What? Mind was wandering there a bit...

r0jaws

Post by r0jaws » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:44 am

SexyWayne wrote:Must just be me then, I only have to glance at something... anything, and I'm thinking about how I could f**k it :lol:

edit: of course that doesn't include children, saucepans, old people and men :lol:
I hope for the love of decency that you don't have any pets.

DreamcastRIP

Post by DreamcastRIP » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:00 am

SexyWayne wrote:Must just be me then, I only have to glance at something... anything, and I'm thinking about how I could f**k it :lol:

What about Manchester United fans? :lol:

DreamcastRIP

Post by DreamcastRIP » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:02 am

r0jaws wrote:
DreamcastRIP wrote:

Sorry... What? Mind was wandering there a bit...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqCpjFMvz-k&ob=av3e :lol:

nakamura

Post by nakamura » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:23 am

SexyWayne wrote:
I'm seriously thinking of just telling her.. whatever happens I'll have to live with it..
I would tell her mate. Get it out in the open and at least you will never be worried about what if. I did the same thing around 10 years ago in the same situation bar the lesbian bit. She didn't like me that way and it hurt. After a bit of time we went back to normal and the feelings went away for me. She is now like a sister to me and I have no feelings for her at all.
http://judged-by-gabranth.blogspot.co.uk/
Antiriad2097 wrote:I have a general rule of thumb that if Nakamura likes something, it's not for me ;)

The Angry Jock

Post by The Angry Jock » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:10 pm

What grinds my gears is people telling me I'm uncivilised, then when I ask for proof they act like nothing's happened :roll:
Retropassion reborn
sscott wrote:I fuck1n love the fuck1n Internet and all its fuckin fu(kball opinions. I fuck1n like this fuk(her, I don't fuccckin like this fuckeeer. It's not out yet, that isn't gonna gonna stop me! No sir! and so onnnnnnnnnn........

SexyWayne

Post by SexyWayne » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:24 pm

nakamura wrote:
SexyWayne wrote:
I'm seriously thinking of just telling her.. whatever happens I'll have to live with it..
I would tell her mate. Get it out in the open and at least you will never be worried about what if. I did the same thing around 10 years ago in the same situation bar the lesbian bit. She didn't like me that way and it hurt. After a bit of time we went back to normal and the feelings went away for me. She is now like a sister to me and I have no feelings for her at all.
I think on my part I haven't really helped myself, like I said in my first post I've pretty much gone out of my way to try and not get involved with anyone since I split with the ex (apart from a stupid one night stand with a bunny boiler), this girl is the first one to pay me any real attention in the last six years and I'm probably reading way too much into it, I've spent a lot of time thinking about it since last night, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm gonna leave things as they are because to be honest letting her know my feelings and the possible reponses I could get whichever way they go is scaring the hell out of me, if she told me she has feelings I don't think I'd be secure enough to give her what she wanted, before my last emotional trainwreck I'd spent 14 or 15 years in two relationships and gave them both everything I'd got only to have my heart ripped out and kicked in the gutter in a manner of speaking , rejection on the other hand would be easier to take... :lol:

greenberet79

Post by greenberet79 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:28 am

QuantumCrayons wrote:
SexyWayne wrote: Edit: Pratty, The SexyWayne comes from a old nickname... a bit like calling the smallest kid in the class "big 'un" or calling a fat kid "slim", you get the jist :lol:
You mean your name's not Wayne? :o
I found this comment so funny I almost fell off my chair!
"Very soon our luck will change, we'll do what we need to do to win matches, and we'll fly."

Combo-Breaker

Post by Combo-Breaker » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:33 am

When someone ques up with their mate (usually teenage girls from my experience) and buy NOTHING or have NOTHING to buy, they just que up with them for no reason at all.

Idiots.