What grinds your gears ?

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

The Master

Re: What grinds your gears ?

Post by The Master » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:43 am

Take lots of speed!

That boosts your stamina 100x, reduces your appetite 100x, and... er... turns your dick inside out :?
gleeple doople zwak-zwak snafn olg mmnnnnip

The Mask Seller

Post by The Mask Seller » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:43 am

At this point in time nearly everything and everyone I come into contact with. I'm an exasperated misanthrope, I want to have faith in the basic decency of people yet remain to be convinced. I feel like the John Doe character in Se7en most of the time, I probably just need a decent nights sleep.
"Only the guilty have anything to fear. And the innocent, if we're having a slow day."

thevulture

Post by thevulture » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:36 am

Internet Trolls, Spammers, people who put Malware (Be it Virus/Trojan/Keylogger, Scam, whatever) out.Oh and on personal note:Family members who are bloody parasites and have the moral fibre of a blow fly. Taxi! Anger Management centre please, step on it.

thevulture

Post by thevulture » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:37 am

Oh and:Weak Tea. Let it brew! :lol:

freemonk

Post by freemonk » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:06 pm

1. Any crappy teen program on MTV (My Super Sweet 16, Teen Mom, Jersey Shore, Teen Cribs etc). I hate those spoilt little fooking teens that think the worlds going to end if they can't get there Mommy and Daddy to do something for them. I really want to just scream and punch them in the fanny!

2. Carbooters that use the 'Ebay' line. Anyone who's been to a car boot knows exactly what I mean. If you can get that price on Ebay, SELL IT ON EBAY...NOT A CAR BOOT you moran!

3. Adrian Chiles...the smug unfunny b@stard. How the hell did he manage to get a TV job?

4. Crappy CGI in movies. Ranges from crappy gore and blood CGI to CGI that could be done with more realistic models or actors and not sh1tty CGI.

5. People who let there evil vicious dogs off leads. I'm taking my 3 legged dog for a nice little walk, and then he's getting charged at by a huge dog slobbing at the mouth. Then you get the line "Ahh, he won't hurt him mate", even though the guys dogs eyes are red with rage and jumping and snapping at my dogs 3 feet. CONTROL YOUR DOG YOU NOB!

Ahh, that feels better!
WANTED: Spiderman: Web of Shadows (X360) / Mario Party 4 to 7 (GC) / Pikmin 2 (GC) / Muscle Bomber (SFC) / Bonkers (SNES) / Nosferatu (SNES) / Scramble (Vectrex) / Einhander (PS1) / Patapon 3 (PSP) / Sin and Punishment 2 (Wii)

sscott

Post by sscott » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:19 pm

People who let there two year old kids play in the street.

People who moan about their lot in life and do f*ck all to change it.

People who tell me they should bring physical punishment back into schools (that generation is retired/dead) we have moved on.

Those celebrity shows where they talk about something they know f all about. Martin Clunes on horses anyone?

Dirty houses, doens't matter whether you're rich or poor, get the hoover out!

IronMaidenRule

Post by IronMaidenRule » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:53 pm

People who are not real and have no personality.

Typical media clones, who dress how magazines tell them, Talk with cliches that are currently 'in' and basically just tools of captilism, walking adverts......Im getting angry just typing this! :evil:

The Master

Post by The Master » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:57 pm

IronMaidenRule wrote:People who are not real and have no personality.
gleeple doople zwak-zwak snafn olg mmnnnnip

IronMaidenRule

Post by IronMaidenRule » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:18 pm

The Master wrote:
IronMaidenRule wrote:People who are not real and have no personality.
:lol:

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Telephone cold calling....they always ring when the doorbell's just gone, or you're cooking tea,washing up, just about to get in the shower......

I wouldn't mind that so much,but my number is supposedly on the DMA database, so they shouldn't be ringing me at all! W@nkers! :twisted:
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

STranger81

Post by STranger81 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:02 pm

mohicankid wrote:its not the meds that make you fat, its the fact that they artificialy icrease your appetite as part of the side effects and you subsequently give in, that makes you fat! ;)
you find that when your appetite is increased you tend to snack more and most easy snacks are carbohydrate based! so...no carbs after 4 pm! stick to that one simple rule and obviously exercise, and you wont stack the extra weight on!

but you won't do it!
they never do!
;)
Too right I wont!

I love the fact ive put weight on and I feel so much better for it. My mrs loves it too now ive filled out a bit. Im not a porker by any stretch but I really enjoy the fact im not skinny anymore.

I still walk around an hour and day and eat plenty of fruit and veg and I drink plenty of water but I always eat whenever im hungry, although I dont think I eat more than before I was on medication.
Xbox gamer tag: kingboo81

SirClive

Post by SirClive » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Soap Operas. How the hell can the people in them get paid for what they do? Everyone in Coronation Street is paid more than me for being annoying 3 or 4 times a week. Get a job you lazy talentless feckers.

Ferret Oxide

Post by Ferret Oxide » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:15 pm

Ooh, lots of stuff. The top contendors are:

1) Bob Crow. A man who apparently looks back at the winter of 1978-79 as the 'good old days'.

2) Reality TV shows. It isn't real, it isn't entertaining and it stops lazy TV execs from needing to commission good programmes.

3) Harriet Harman. Mrs 'I've seen something that everybody can tell isn't fair, so I'm going to petition for a poorly thought-through law that will inconvenience everyone while having zero chance of addressing the actual problem, then look smug about it.' :twisted:

4) Certain Guardian columnists trying to persuade people to perform a citizens' arrest on Tony Blair. No matter how many times people claim the war in Iraq was illegal, they're not going to change the fact that he can't be convicted of anything.

5) The Go-Compare adverts. For obvious reasons.

6) Michael Winner. For too many reasons to list.

necronom

Post by necronom » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Lots of things, but at the minute the most annoying thing is not winning an eBay auction for a BBC Model B :(
The Retro Gaming League _ -= My YouTube Videos =-
The eighties aren't over. I'll say when the eighties are over. The eighties are never over! You don't just turn off the eighties! - Jack Howitzer, GTA V

SirClive

Post by SirClive » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Oh and the Daily Mail and all of its readers.