Retro Heart Scale Arcade Models XMAS OFFER !

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

psj3809

Re: Retro Heart Scale Arcade Models XMAS OFFER !

Post by psj3809 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:55 am

Its depressing hearing stories like this though. Whether someone owes £5, £15 or £100 its the principle of it. If you cant afford to pay someone back then dont take the money/products/items in the first place. Its unfair that someones owed money. They shouldnt have to chase you up for the money, you owe it, pay it. If you cant afford to pay them dont frickin borrow it in the first place

Think at the end of the day never send items to anyone online unless you have the money first. Read too many of these stories recently

Its a shame as i love the look of these arcade models but i dont want to risk buying any as everyone involved seems to owe money !

markopoloman

Post by markopoloman » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:58 am

Could you guys please sort this out via PM's please. It isn't good to throw these accusations around a public forum. Any more and the thread will be locked.
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

subzero

Post by subzero » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:59 am

markopoloman wrote:Could you guys please sort this out via PM's please. It isn't good to throw these accusations around a public forum. Any more and the thread will be locked.
'bout bloody time it was!

Lorfarius

Post by Lorfarius » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:19 pm

subzero wrote:ok lets get ONE THING STRAIGHT! i owe you £15 not £30 as youve already had £15 for bits of wood - not models - ive kept in touch with you and because i dont reply to ONE MSG on facebook you come running to RG as if ive ripped you off for thousands! So when other people dont reply to a facebook message from you do you run to somewhere else then? its a bit pathetic if you ask me.

simple fact is i dont have £15 to spare right now, you'll get it when i can afford it-simple as, no excuses, no crying, no nothing, when i can afford it, you'll get it - in fact if you want it thru paypal i can give you it now and that'll be the end of it.

oh on the subject of gauntley ive pretty much told him to stick his money up his arse - he never replies to anything unless of course u call him out in public, i dont need the stress

keith if you want your £15 i can only do it via paypal, if you want it to your bank you'll have to wait.
It was £44 I still have the Facebook log and you have only paid £15 so that's still £29 you owe me. I have been chasing you since April for this,also deleting and blocking me on Facebook so I can't send you paypal details or replies? Really, is that sorting the situation? :lol: Stop acting like a crook and pay up.

You had me pay a guy to cut and create the wood for models which you then sold half a year ago all of which came out of my own pocket. Then practically vanish.

I've had nothing but excuses and I tried speaking to you on Facebook a whole day before I popped in this thread so don't give me that rubbish. You have had plenty of time to pay this off as well as having my paypal and bank account details but not once offering any sort of payment without pestering.

Marko I appreciate you feel this should be done in PM but this guy is running a business to try and get members money. Taking it to PM just gives him the excuse to claim its all lies (when I have full logs from FB I might add going back months), better it stay in the open so there's no risk of him ripping others off.
For all your mad retro gaming needs, regular content on a daily basis!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lorfarius

subzero

Post by subzero » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:33 pm

emm...it was £34 - dont you dare try to add on another ten!

i still have the emails from the guy who made the bits of wood!

and your damn right i blocked you from my facebook - we got on fine, things were going well, i dont reply to ONE message and you run to RG screaming like a baby!!!! if thats the way you want to behave i dont want you anywhere NEAR my facebook!!

im sick to death of this - ive got gauntley off my shoulders as i was fed up asking HIM for my money, now you come along and drag it into the open why? coz i didnt reply to ONE message on FB!

given a day to reply......pa...the.....tic....

Wednesday
Keith Lutener
06/11/2013 16:48
Keith Lutener
been a couple of months now fella. still not had any more money.
Thursday
Keith Lutener
07/11/2013 16:29
Keith Lutener
ok ill take it public then. posting on RG

Lorfarius

Post by Lorfarius » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:44 pm

Nice how you cut out the bits before. Just look at the time scale and I still haven't received a refund despite sending you my paypal details in a PM here, yet you are quite happy to post in here:

Keith

hey man. when are you going to be paying this money over? been well over a month since I last reminded you
June 23

Steve
6/23, 7:27pm
as soon as I can keith, I cant pay it with air im afraid
August 18

8/18, 9:48pm
Keith

its been a couple of months since i asked you about this. getting to gauntley levels. shouldnt have asked for the wood to be cut if you couldnt afford it. im £44 out of pocket here and youve had all the gear.
Keith
a few quid now and again wouldnt be amiss. you arent that skint

8/18, 9:50pm
Steve
i can manage a few quid now and again, you made it sound like u wanted it all at once keith. ive been wanting to contact you but had nothing to tell you

etc. etc.etc. Even then the best I got was £15 after months of asking. Not on is it? Would you be happy if someone ripped you off and started playing silly buggers paying back? Course not. Pay up. Stop playing defensive and acting like an injured party you have had forever to sort this.

Again you are still selling models to members. How many people have you done this to? Odd £20 here and there soon adds up.

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:50 pm

You just sold a GBA + games according to your thread in the trade section, subzero...why can't you use the proceeds of that sale to pay your debt?
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

subzero

Post by subzero » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:00 pm

nokgod wrote:You just sold a GBA + games according to your thread in the trade section, subzero...why can't you use the proceeds of that sale to pay your debt?
bacause that has went to somewhere else...

subzero

Post by subzero » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Lorfarius wrote:
etc. etc.etc. Even then the best I got was £15 after months of asking. Not on is it? Would you be happy if someone ripped you off and started playing silly buggers paying back? Course not. Pay up. Stop playing defensive and acting like an injured party you have had forever to sort this.

Would i be happy if someone ripped me off? what the flying censored do you think gauntley did - yet i walked away as the stress of contacting that turd became too much for me, at least i kept in touch with you - oh except for that ONE message i didnt reply to...

Lorfarius

Post by Lorfarius » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Well you have offered to refund me by Paypal if I gave you my details. I have and I'm waiting, why don't you prove you aren't a crook and pay what you owe?

commanderkaiser

Post by commanderkaiser » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:07 pm

I know people have different financial circumstances but I can't imagine being in a position where it would be impossible to send £15 at once. I mean if it were me I'd sell some of my stuff to cover the debt or make a sacrifice for a month so I'd have the money.

subzero

Post by subzero » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:10 pm

commanderkaiser wrote:I know people have different financial circumstances but I can't imagine being in a position where it would be impossible to send £15 at once. I mean if it were me I'd sell some of my stuff to cover the debt or make a sacrifice for a month so I'd have the money.

what do you think my 'blurays blurays blurays' thread is for, to get this guy (and other monkeys) off my back!

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:13 pm

subzero wrote:
commanderkaiser wrote:I know people have different financial circumstances but I can't imagine being in a position where it would be impossible to send £15 at once. I mean if it were me I'd sell some of my stuff to cover the debt or make a sacrifice for a month so I'd have the money.

what do you think my 'blurays blurays blurays' thread is for, to get this guy (and other monkeys) off my back!
At the risk of you biting my head off.....why didn't you pay off your debt instead of buying blu rays in the first place? Service debt first, luxuries second.
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

subzero

Post by subzero » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:34 pm

nokgod wrote:
subzero wrote:

At the risk of you biting my head off.....why didn't you pay off your debt instead of buying blu rays in the first place? Service debt first, luxuries second.
ive had the blurays for quite some time, and some were birthday presents...

Lorfarius

Post by Lorfarius » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:37 pm

subzero wrote:in fact if you want it thru paypal i can give you it now and that'll be the end of it.
Yes please. PM sent over 30 minutes ago with Paypal details, shown as being read by you. Yet nothing in the account so far? Did you really spend it all in a day?