Retro Heart Scale Arcade Models XMAS OFFER !

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

psj3809

Re: Retro Heart Scale Arcade Models XMAS OFFER !

Post by psj3809 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:04 am

So is it fair that people have to resort to creating a website to tell the world of your issues, and then 'amazingly' you finally start to pay them back slowly ?

IF your health etc is bad then thats obviously very sad , but this is also the internet and i've heard many similar stories so it might be boy who cried wolf, might not be.

Either way its terrible you simply conned it seems a fair few people. You wouldnt like to be conned, i'm sure members of your family wouldnt like to lose money in a con. So why do it ? Treat others how you want to be treated.

What about those ebay people recently ? So many negatives in a row, are you simply taking the money and not sending stuff there ? Also hear you're offering them more money if they retract their negative feedback. Thats wrong, just smells of some sort of scam

I will say fair play to you for coming here and posting though

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:20 am

Retro_Heart wrote:
nokgod wrote:Got to ask you then, why it takes you so long to offer anyone a solution. Surely, as a seller, your priority should be your buyer's satisfaction/happiness?

From what i've read, It seems to me that you are incapable of looking after your finances and get into huge tangles, which you make worse by getting other sellers/buyers involved.

Sort yourself out man! Pay people what you owe them. Reputation is everything in an online world. I look after mine religiously.....its too late for you. No matter how you attempt to play this now, yours is in tatters and no-one will touch you.
Im not attempting to rebuild anything, just to make things right.
Make things right? There shouldn't have anything to 'make right' in the first place. All you had to do was post stuff you sold. Hardly complex is it?

this is a mess of entirely your own making. You'll get no sympathy from me.
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:45 am

Well in Fairness Steven has made his first attempt to in an effort to begin rectification of his previous failings, only time will tell if his sincerity is genuine and hope he can make good on his word and sort out all these unhappy customers.

best of luck with it.
↓↓Click Link to See More
[url=http://www.greyfoxbooks.com[/url]

FatTrucker

Post by FatTrucker » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:04 am

Fairness doesn't really come into it. Anyone can have a bit of bad luck or unforseen issues with a couple of transactions.

When dealing with the volume of people scammed and over such a long time period though, and that person then embarks on even more scams via resellers, proxies and third parties, that's not indicative of someone a bit down on their luck or exercising poor judgement in a limited number of cases its the calling card of a professional, serial scam artist. All of whom will give you the same kind of half apologetic sob story b*ll*cks if you catch up with them.

I think he's lucky he hasn't been prosecuted for fraud already.
Hope those who've been robbed get at least some of their money back and I hope no-one else is unfortunate enough to get roped into dealing with this fraudster again.

What a Craven, pathetic way to make a living. A man without honour is no man at all.
Darran@Retro Gamer wrote:I've played all the Bratz games and Barbia Horse Adventures, due to having two girls and they are not rubbish in the slightest.
Feel free to add me on XBL.

JetSetWilly

Post by JetSetWilly » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:52 pm

If you cant deliver what you promise, you shouldn't make the promise in the first place. If you were ill, then fair enough, but if you're telling bigger porkies than a pig farm, just to fleece money from people, then you're nothing but a pr*ck. What if a family member was ripped off or scanned? Youd be wanting to hang em from the rafters. I'm sorry, you've only yourself to blame for the mess you, and only you, have created. You're nothing but a thief, pure and simple, and ive no time for people like you. I was actually going to buy some of your models a few years ago, but now im glad i didn't if you do this sort of thing. Hang your head in shame.
JSW's Guff Emporium! <- My bit of t'internet.
IronMaidenRule wrote:I want to be a mighty warrior that can give people Vajjazles with a swing of his mighty sword, and also replenish health with communal Merkins!....I would like to be called....Norman!

Retro_Heart

Post by Retro_Heart » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:30 pm

A few further clarifications ( without quoting everyone's posts )

I am not selling on Ebay, That is a drop shipper, I am only responsible for my models on there. I am told my orders and i send them. The feedback's on my work are all positive.

I am not asking for anybodies sympathy or even understanding. I came to post on here to set things straight and to show willing, and accept responsibility for some mistakes i have made. Now, as I said previously, what has been said on here about my Pro Wrestling career is very much incorrect. If anyone wants the whole story on that, as i said, there is a book published that covers pretty much my entire career, with dozens of witness statements from people who were there. In that book i accept responsibility for my part in it, but there are also many witness statements that show a different side to it. That book is very much counter statement to what has been on said on here with regards to my career.

In the last year i have had the roughest time of my life ( just to re-iterate im not asking for sympathy ) , and i know i have made several mistakes with my work. I am aware of a handful of people who are owed work or money, and i have been working out plans with them all to get it level.

I have been in the past, and am now, the first to admit that i have f*cked up pretty badly , but at no point did I intend for things to go the way they did, and to suggest I am some kind of career criminal is pushing the boundaries seriously.

Now, instead of posting about how someone you have never met is such an evil f*cker, if you are genuinely aware of one person who has an issue with me in terms of being owed work or money, then PLEASE contact me directly, or ask them to. Or pass on their details to me and i will contact them.

As i said, I am aware of several people i have let down, and I have spoken to all of those people to put it right.

I am not asking anyone to forgive nor forget .. if you want to come to me directly, then I am here. Pm me and ill reply to you. i know I am responsible for these mistakes, and i am putting them right and making good.

thanks again, S

subzero

Post by subzero » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:39 am

well hey guess what, another month has passed and ive seen NOTHING promised to me...you still owe me £365 and i wont rest until its paid!

its just excuse after excuse with you, yet you continue to list and make money on ebay from the models you flog

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:08 am

I would open up a claim at a small claims court or seek legal advice. At the end of the day the guys robbed you (and others).

The website stevenf.com no longer has that page about being robbed by Gauntley. 'Perhaps' he did finally get his money back

subzero

Post by subzero » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:14 am

psj3809 wrote:I would open up a claim at a small claims court or seek legal advice. At the end of the day the guys robbed you (and others).

The website stevenf.com no longer has that page about being robbed by Gauntley. 'Perhaps' he did finally get his money back
i've sent steven f an email to find out...seriously ive had enough of this censored, and i want it over with - its even made it over to ukff.com forums - hes well hated over there!!!

Lorfarius

Post by Lorfarius » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:32 am

Subzero, bit two faced to see you outraged and kicking off about someone ripping you off when you have owed me £30 for several months now for arcade models isn't it? Not to mention ignoring messages on Facebook, delays etc and I know I'm not the only one.
For all your mad retro gaming needs, regular content on a daily basis!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lorfarius

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:46 pm

This threads better than Eastenders! The plot thickens

subzero

Post by subzero » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:17 pm

ok lets get ONE THING STRAIGHT! i owe you £15 not £30 as youve already had £15 for bits of wood - not models - ive kept in touch with you and because i dont reply to ONE MSG on facebook you come running to RG as if ive ripped you off for thousands! So when other people dont reply to a facebook message from you do you run to somewhere else then? its a bit pathetic if you ask me.

simple fact is i dont have £15 to spare right now, you'll get it when i can afford it-simple as, no excuses, no crying, no nothing, when i can afford it, you'll get it - in fact if you want it thru paypal i can give you it now and that'll be the end of it.

oh on the subject of gauntley ive pretty much told him to stick his money up his arse - he never replies to anything unless of course u call him out in public, i dont need the stress

keith if you want your £15 i can only do it via paypal, if you want it to your bank you'll have to wait.
Last edited by subzero on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

RetroBob

Post by RetroBob » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:03 am

I spy a £15 gap?
Xbox Live: RetroBob

samhain81

Post by samhain81 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:49 am

This thread is...beautiful

RetroBob

Post by RetroBob » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:28 am

Did you know you can withdraw money from Paypal in to a bank account for free? So either of you can get the money in to your account without losing anything. You just have to decide who, it really doesn't matter unless for some reason you don't have a bank account.
Xbox Live: RetroBob