Retro Heart Scale Arcade Models XMAS OFFER !

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Greyfox

Re: Retro Heart Scale Arcade Models XMAS OFFER !

Post by Greyfox » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:43 pm

And just to add to this Stevenf has updated his blog regarding Mr.Gauntley.

http://stevenf.com/posts/steven-gauntley-is-a-criminal
↓↓Click Link to See More
[url=http://www.greyfoxbooks.com[/url]

aztecca

Post by aztecca » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:45 pm

Semms that when he is skint now he just puts aminty G&W on ebay for £300 and never posts them http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... gative_365
SH1T HAPPENS :wink:

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Surprised with all that Negative feedback that people still buy of him.. Seeing he's sold a mint Egg Game & Watch at least twice and failed to post it both times :twisted:
Last edited by Shinobi on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Crush the Old Order and CREATE A NEW SOCIETY!"

markopoloman

Post by markopoloman » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:16 pm

It is the first time I have read this thread :oops: And I honestly wouldn't have had a clue about this piece of scum :shock:

Unbelievable! I wonder if he is going to any retro events? - would make for an interesting announcement to everyone!
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:04 am

your timing is about 2years off, he was at the very first Replay Expo, while working for Pix'n'Love, so I think he know better than to do that, which is a shame as he would of cleaned up if he had of been honest and trust worthy with his arcade miniatures.

Now that everyone with half a brain knows who he is and what his motives are, he should not been able to exist doing this for much longer.
↓↓Click Link to See More
[url=http://www.greyfoxbooks.com[/url]

koopa42

Post by koopa42 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:32 am

How does he get away with the ebay stuff? I can't believe he wouldn't get hammered

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:46 am

Well all the people who left negative feedback need to take it further with ebay, if you get a certain number of these cases you'll get kicked off ebay. Problem is not everyone bothers going through with it so the dodgy sellers stay.

I'll contact some of those people on his feedback and let them know about that site. The guys taking the mick big time. Just not on

He has received positive feedback lately for his models, from 'surprise surprise' someone from France (he seemed to have a lot of those pix n love books to sell on ebay) ! All seems very dodgy
Shinobi wrote:Surprised with all that Negative feedback that people still buy of him.. Seeing he's sold a mint Egg Game & Watch at least twice and failed to post it both times :twisted:
I must admit its a bit of a schoolboy error when people buy stuff off people like this, i always check someones feedback and if like this guys, the last few were negative saying DO NOT BUY i would stay away like the plague

I've PMed those unhappy ebay users, if they also take further action with that ActionFraud then they'll get their money back for sure

This persons STILL selling stuff on ebay, a joke

subzero

Post by subzero » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:00 am

he's had about six different people list for him on ebay, scams them eventually too! (including me!)

dste

Post by dste » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Read through this thread, absolutely disgraceful.

I am intrigued regarding the Wrestling stuff. Would anybody be able to enlighten me with more information as I Googled it but couldn't really find any information. What happened at the time?
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!

RetroBob

Post by RetroBob » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:10 pm

I hope/expect he is reading this thread. You are utter vermin, I would not censored on you if you were on fire.
Xbox Live: RetroBob

subzero

Post by subzero » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:22 pm

dste wrote:Read through this thread, absolutely disgraceful.

I am intrigued regarding the Wrestling stuff. Would anybody be able to enlighten me with more information as I Googled it but couldn't really find any information. What happened at the time?
he liquidated 1PW - he still owes talent/fans £1000's in unpaid fees and tickets that were bought but never sent out.
PW101 was next - same thing, a few shows then disappeared.
Pro Wrestling Republic - same thing again but this time the FIRST show was cancelled with 2 weeks to go, tickets had been sold etc...

If you want to read more then go to www.ukff.com and search for his name, im sure it'll come up!

Retro_Heart

Post by Retro_Heart » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Its Steven here. havnt been on here in donkeys but had this pointed out to me.

I want to say that i don't trade on ebay. I have someone selling / drop shipping my work.

Also, chumpatise was a reseller. Howard Jones is a real person !! we decided not to continue working together and thus he deleted his chumpatize site. im sure this can be verified on some kind of web register.

Steven Frank, i made a huge mistake with his order, and have been trying to rectify it ever since. paying him back . not sure what else i can do there.

my wrestling past ... i never concealed from anyone at all. Steve Drysdale does actually know the truth about how i lost everything with 1PW. I lose my home, my father, my health to that company. ended up in major debt and nearly didnt make it thru the situation. Steve knows all this , he leaves that part out.

Steve and I worked together on models years ago, we sold on ebay. then a while later he approached me and said he had a debt letter and ebay wanted some money from him. I did tell him i would pay him this money when i was able.

Im not going to go into my personal life, but there is a damn good reason why i cancelled a 2013 wrestling event ( with every customer fully refunded i might add ), and why i have been struggling to death financially ever since. To be fair, i feel lucky just to be here and able to post this

Not sure if there is any point in this, but i just wanted to share that info.

I am not hiding in the shadows. Im right here. if anyone needs to contact me for any reason, PM me and i will give you my telephone number. alternatively im more then happy to phone anyone, or even meet anyone face to face. i have nothing to hide whatsoever

some people have taken a tiny piece of a story here and turned it into a totally different novel.

thanks, steven
Last edited by Retro_Heart on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Retro_Heart

Post by Retro_Heart » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:19 am

subzero wrote:
dste wrote:Read through this thread, absolutely disgraceful.

he liquidated 1PW - he still owes talent/fans £1000's in unpaid fees and tickets that were bought but never sent out.
PW101 was next - same thing, a few shows then disappeared.
Pro Wrestling Republic - same thing again but this time the FIRST show was cancelled with 2 weeks to go, tickets had been sold etc...

If you want to read more then go to http://www.ukff.com and search for his name, im sure it'll come up!
none of that is true! there is a book out, that I, along with dozens of professionals , was interviewed for, that documents the majority of my career in Pro Wrestling. that verifiable with multiple witness' ( its called All or Nothing - and i have nothing to hide as my many faults are laid bare there in print ) , and what Steve wrote here is not true. I appreciate he has an issue with me, but this is not true.

btw, i have contacted Mr Drysdale last night after i became aware of this, and am discussing the situation of this "debt" with him. I have offered to phone him at some point today or tomorrow, whatever is convenient for him, to discuss payment / solution.

I will repeat, if anyone here has a problem with me, come to me and talk to me. Pm me your phone number. I am not saying that i have not made mistakes, but somewhere along the way this has been warped by some people.

cheers

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:05 am

Got to ask you then, why it takes you so long to offer anyone a solution. Surely, as a seller, your priority should be your buyer's satisfaction/happiness?

From what i've read, It seems to me that you are incapable of looking after your finances and get into huge tangles, which you make worse by getting other sellers/buyers involved.

Sort yourself out man! Pay people what you owe them. Reputation is everything in an online world. I look after mine religiously.....its too late for you. No matter how you attempt to play this now, yours is in tatters and no-one will touch you.
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

Retro_Heart

Post by Retro_Heart » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:33 am

nokgod wrote:Got to ask you then, why it takes you so long to offer anyone a solution. Surely, as a seller, your priority should be your buyer's satisfaction/happiness?

From what i've read, It seems to me that you are incapable of looking after your finances and get into huge tangles, which you make worse by getting other sellers/buyers involved.

Sort yourself out man! Pay people what you owe them. Reputation is everything in an online world. I look after mine religiously.....its too late for you. No matter how you attempt to play this now, yours is in tatters and no-one will touch you.
Im not attempting to rebuild anything, just to make things right.