Dissed by Dudley!

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Have you been dissed by Dudley?

Yes. It hurt for days.
13%
No. He knows better than to mess with me...
18%
I can't remember. I probably blanked it out.
23%
The who now?
23%
The who now?
23%

Total votes: 39

paranoid marvin

Post by paranoid marvin » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:05 am

I don't think badgers actually pounce do they?

They kind of run at you with their sharp claws and big pointy fangs
Mr Flibble says...
"Game over , boys!"

SirClive

Post by SirClive » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:13 am

4th page of posts about a mischievious little badger.

I think that makes Dudley our official leader.

rossi46

Re:

Post by rossi46 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:14 am

The Last Ginja wrote:[we have at least 2 regular female posters, yes you read that right 2.

"with breasts and everything! we're all going over tonight for a look!"

censored me :roll:
Thoughts and prayers.

stigodump

Re:

Post by stigodump » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:18 am

SirClive wrote:
miner2049er wrote:He's the reason several friends of mine no longer post on this forum.
Why? Because they got picked on by an internet badger? Sounds like their mums ran out of cotton wool.
No. Dudley pounced on somone else for no reason whatsoever although he has been funny with me on occasion. I've seen him do it countless times and I've had enough of his bullying attitude towards other members. Yet the mods seem ok with it. It's got nothing to do with a sense of humour. Just because it's on a forum it supposed to be funny? I don't think so.

It's sad that you like him SirClive as you where always one of the more decent chaps here but if you think what he does is funny then you have a very warped sense of humour at that.

He is what most other sites call a troll and he does exactly what it says on the tin. This place would be so much better without him.

Anyway I'll leave you continue rubbing Dudley's ego. Or whatever it is of his you're rubbing.

SirClive

Post by SirClive » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:42 am

Stig, please don't take me the wrong way. Dudley does make me laugh with his straight to point sense of humour, but I don't support everything he says (and have stood against him a couple of times when I feel he has gone too far). But I do think we need allsorts of characters on here (different strokes and all that).

When he steps out of line I am right there with the rest of you, but when it is a bit of harmless fun then I'll have a giggle.

The Last Ginja

Post by The Last Ginja » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:33 am

Seriously, Stig and Rossi I've never found this forum to be anything more than fun to visit.

Sure there's banter, but at the end of the day the place would be very boring if we all agreed. Dudley has never dissed me personally, although I don't check replies to my own posts each time I log in so maybe he has and I just don't know, but do you know what, I don't care.

The Last Ginja wrote:
[we have at least 2 regular female posters, yes you read that right 2.

"with breasts and everything! we're all going over tonight for a look!"

censored me :roll:

as for you taking the censored out of my post here, oh dear... I think I may have to join your friends and leave here. I'm hurt goodbye cruel world etc etc. :roll: :roll:

revgiblet

Post by revgiblet » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:05 am

Errr...I seem to be losing control of this thread... :(

It was started as a little light teasing of Dudley, who I was sure would take it in the spirit in which it was intended. Others of you seem to have a genuine gripe - I don't and didn't intend this thread to be used for that purpose.

Sorry Dudley.

:)
"He who lives only to benefit himself confers on the world a benefit when he dies."

Tertullian

Sputryk

Post by Sputryk » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:29 am

Trust Ginga to think of all those Russian girls... :wink: :lol:

The Last Ginja

Re:

Post by The Last Ginja » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:32 am

Sputryk wrote:Trust Ginga to think of all those Russian girls... :wink: :lol:
I'm here with one right now, and I only paid 8000 Euros for the pleasure. She has breasts and everything.

stigodump

Re:

Post by stigodump » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:33 am

The Last Ginja wrote:Not mention the countless Russian girls that want to come over and visit us(perhaps we should send your friends details to them, because if they can't stand to be put down by a person on here they obviously won't take rejection from a female too well, if they can actually talk to one in the first place)
The Last Ginja wrote:oh dear... I think I may have to join your friends and leave here. I'm hurt goodbye cruel world etc etc. :roll: :roll:
Good at taking the pi$$ behind a computer aren't you?

Your post seemed ok at first but then I read the bottom bit and then I saw your previous post with your hilarious joke about our apparent lack of female companionship.

And you wonder why I and many others don't visit? This place just stinks with this kind of attitude. Shame because as I've said before there are a lot of decent folk on here.

Sputryk

Post by Sputryk » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:34 am

Ginj, are you sure she isn't a Cherry2000? :D

stigodump

Re:

Post by stigodump » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:37 am

revgiblet wrote:Errr...I seem to be losing control of this thread... :(

It was started as a little light teasing of Dudley, who I was sure would take it in the spirit in which it was intended. Others of you seem to have a genuine gripe - I don't and didn't intend this thread to be used for that purpose.

Sorry Dudley.

:)
Soz mate. My fault. It's just that he goes too far sometimes and now I just read Ginja's post and it's kind of pi$$ed me off.

Anyway soz dude.

The Last Ginja

Re:

Post by The Last Ginja » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:40 am

stigodump wrote:
The Last Ginja wrote:Not mention the countless Russian girls that want to come over and visit us(perhaps we should send your friends details to them, because if they can't stand to be put down by a person on here they obviously won't take rejection from a female too well, if they can actually talk to one in the first place)
The Last Ginja wrote:oh dear... I think I may have to join your friends and leave here. I'm hurt goodbye cruel world etc etc. :roll: :roll:
Good at taking the pi$$ behind a computer aren't you?

I'm very good at it face to face too, I'm a pretty articulate, well educated guy.

Your post seemed ok at first but then I read the bottom bit and then I saw your previous post with your hilarious joke about our apparent lack of female companionship.

That was aimed at Rossi tbh,but if I hit a nerve with you I apologise. My whole post was, god forbid, sarcastic.

And you wonder why I and many others don't visit? This place just stinks with this kind of attitude. Shame because as I've said before there are a lot of decent folk on here.
I had never wondered.

The Last Ginja

Re:

Post by The Last Ginja » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:43 am

Sputryk wrote:Ginj, are you sure she isn't a Cherry2000? :D

Now you come to mention it I did wonder why she doesn't eat and insists on being charged up every morning. I've been ripped off haven't I, I bet she won't run on normal rechargeables and the battery will cost me a fortune from the manufacturers.

Sputryk

Post by Sputryk » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:50 am

Maybe you could just plug her into the mains...