When the other folders just won't do!
Moderators: NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:13 pm
Where are all the London and Surrey people at?
I'm from SW London, just outside Wimbledon.
- Posts: 3564
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:17 pm
- Location: Seaford, Sussex
I work in SW London
WANTED: Mario Party 3 on N64 (just the Box only) ANY SNES GAMES, OR EMPTY SNES BOXES, INSTRUCTION MANUALS or WHITE INNER TRAYS.
- Posts: 1767
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:03 pm
I live in Cobham, and have lived there all my life
Last edited by pottyboy
on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And I've got a little TIP for you. Get the POINT?" - Guybrush Threepwood
- Posts: 1185
- Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 1:44 pm
- Location: Back in Blighty
I'm in Farnham
Check my radio show every Tuesday 11pm (GMT) on TotalRock.com & every Saturday 8pm ET on FullFreqRadio.com & 11pm EST on TheMixx.FM also via the TuneIn App. On Demand www.mixcloud.com/djforcex
- Posts: 2473
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:27 pm
- Location: Loading screen
- Posts: 5029
- Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:52 pm
- Location: Mids., UK
I used to live in Thornton Heath, but that was a while ago.
- Posts: 4739
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:05 am
- Location: London
Here as well, currently down Cheam way.
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
- Posts: 1702
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:31 am
- Location: Lancaster
- Posts: 380
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 12:05 pm
Notting Hill, next door to Hugh Grant!
- Posts: 6984
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:03 pm
- Location: Sunny Eastern London suburb of Leytonstone and my own mind!
Leytonstone (no jokes about passport control please) and I work in Canary Wharf.
- Posts: 2735
- Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:32 pm
- Location: uk london
Bromley. Technically Kent but its still only zone 4. I work in the west end.
: Amiga CD32 games. PM me.
- Posts: 2730
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:37 pm
- Location: Sunnyvale California I WISH !!
Born in West Ham,but moved long time ago.
ATARI....There can be only one !!!!!!!
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:54 pm
Born Beckenham, lived SE London, now Essex, work Canary Wharf Palace fan all my life So that covers just about everywhere.......
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:33 pm
Videogameboy wrote:I'm from SW London, just outside Wimbledon.
Are you me?!
Bluce_Ree/Peace Squid (who people may also know) is another Merton-ite - despite moving oop north a few years ago.
Also good to see another Palace fan about the place - I keep telling everybody there's more than one of us!
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:57 pm
- Location: London
Born in Beckenham, grew up in Catford, Lewisham and New Cross. After a while roaming, found myself in Wandsworth until February of this year when I moved to Kenley.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests