Today

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Rinoa

Re: Today

Post by Rinoa » Tue May 19, 2009 1:11 pm

Today I sorted out car insurance for my new Ford KA which I'm picking up tomorrow :D

SirClive

Post by SirClive » Tue May 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Today I sorted out Travel Insurance for my holiday to Vegas a week on Sunday :D

pforson

Post by pforson » Tue May 19, 2009 1:45 pm

sscott wrote:Today I worked my f**kin ass off like every other day.
Except for the 6 weeks summer holiday and the 2 weeks at Easter and 2 weeks at Xmas and halfterms and when it snows and when its too hot and the aircon brakes and and and and... :wink:
WANTED: Amiga CD32 games. PM me. :)

pforson

Post by pforson » Tue May 19, 2009 1:46 pm

STranger81 wrote: Today I watched Black Hawk Down and an episode of Saxondale at work because its quiet.
Today as its still quiet at work im shortly going to watch Terminator 3.
May I enquire as to where you work? any jobs going?
WANTED: Amiga CD32 games. PM me. :)

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Tue May 19, 2009 1:54 pm

pforson wrote:
sscott wrote:Today I worked my f**kin ass off like every other day.
Except for the 6 weeks summer holiday and the 2 weeks at Easter and 2 weeks at Xmas and halfterms and when it snows and when its too hot and the aircon brakes and and and and... :wink:
You forgot to mention they finish at 3.30pm every day ! ;)

SirClive

Post by SirClive » Tue May 19, 2009 1:56 pm

and 'get loads of gifts every Christmas and end of school year' ;)

sscott

Post by sscott » Tue May 19, 2009 2:00 pm

SirClive wrote:and 'get loads of gifts every Christmas and end of school year' ;)
If I get gifts at the end of the year I aint doing my job right!

Oh and I aint falling into this teachers do no work trap, you fuc*ing trolls! :D

SirClive

Post by SirClive » Tue May 19, 2009 2:14 pm

sscott wrote:
SirClive wrote:and 'get loads of gifts every Christmas and end of school year' ;)
If I get gifts at the end of the year I aint doing my job right!
Yes, you keep telling yourself that ;)

oli_lar

Post by oli_lar » Tue May 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Today I got my first hardware synht - a Korg EA-1 Electribe. Bit battered and scratched but was cheap. Already got some quality sounds out of it. Unfortuently I'm meant to be seeing the girlfriend tonight :evil:

felgekarp

Post by felgekarp » Tue May 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Today, on the way to work, I pulled over at a postbox to post a letter. I walked up to the box with the letter in one hand, car key in the other. Guess which one I posted.

Today, at work, I decided to try and impress this girl walking behind me by holding the door open for her. As she was walking through, I inadvertently pulled the door too hard. It slammed against the wall and ricochet back, hitting her right in the face.

Today, my dog started to hump my leg. He always does this and I heard that humping in the dog world meant dominance. Well, I decided to instill my dominance and I dry humped him back. As I was doing this I said "How do you like that!" and then my mom walked in.

Today, I had organised to go for an all day fishing trip, but had forgotten to book a day off. I called my boss and told him that I had to stay with my mum in hospital after a car crash that she had last night. He called me a liar and fired me. Turns out my mum is having an affair with my boss.
Splink!

JetSetWilly

Post by JetSetWilly » Tue May 19, 2009 3:37 pm

felgekarp wrote:Today, on the way to work, I pulled over at a postbox to post a letter. I walked up to the box with the letter in one hand, car key in the other. Guess which one I posted.

Today, at work, I decided to try and impress this girl walking behind me by holding the door open for her. As she was walking through, I inadvertently pulled the door too hard. It slammed against the wall and ricochet back, hitting her right in the face.

Today, my dog started to hump my leg. He always does this and I heard that humping in the dog world meant dominance. Well, I decided to instill my dominance and I dry humped him back. As I was doing this I said "How do you like that!" and then my mom walked in.

Today, I had organised to go for an all day fishing trip, but had forgotten to book a day off. I called my boss and told him that I had to stay with my mum in hospital after a car crash that she had last night. He called me a liar and fired me. Turns out my mum is having an affair with my boss.
So, you've driven the post box to work, to hold open a door for a fellow colleague only to beat the sh!t out of her, been fired from work for lying and shagged the dog in front of your mum.

And I thought MY days were uneventful.

Anyway, Today I farted.
JSW's Guff Emporium! <- My bit of t'internet.
IronMaidenRule wrote:I want to be a mighty warrior that can give people Vajjazles with a swing of his mighty sword, and also replenish health with communal Merkins!....I would like to be called....Norman!

zerocool

Post by zerocool » Tue May 19, 2009 3:54 pm

This morning I opened the garage door to get something, as I bent under the door and walked into the garage I heard the most almighty thud... I jumped outta my skin and nearly fell to the floor. I was a bit shocked, but had to go back out to see what had happened... there was a dead pigeon lying sprawled out across my half opened garage door, and as dead as the Dodo! Poor thing, nasty way to go.

nokgod

Post by nokgod » Tue May 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Today........ i got my car MOT'd after realising it had expired on ..........13th March :oops:

It only needed a wiper blade 8)
sscott wrote:I thought Tomb Raider was the best game of last gen (and I fuck1n hate the Tomb Raider series!)

forestville

Post by forestville » Tue May 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Today..... got a holiday booked in june, my girlfriend is taking me to porthcawl in wales, how cool is that :D :D 8) 8)
Press play on tape

markopoloman

Post by markopoloman » Tue May 19, 2009 7:55 pm

Today has just finished and it is tonight.

Tonight I am going to look through the forums and then have a fair few races online with Grid.
OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS - http://retrocanteen.boards.net/