Today

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

Negative Creep

Re: Today

Post by Negative Creep » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:08 am

dste wrote:Thanks everybody, she will be our first born so really happy and excited. :D

Nice one on Curtis, always nice to see people welcome in new pets, especially rescue ones. :D

Well done on the new arrival, somehow I think you're going to end up with a few more sleepless nights than I am!

So far it's far easier than I expected, since he found the litter tray and has shown no interest in trying to escape or making any noise last night. In fact he's quite incredibly soppy, just wants attention all the time and is already making the place his own

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:11 am

Negative Creep wrote:This is Curtis, whose I brought home from the local sanctuary today. Crappy picture but having difficulty getting him to stay still at the moment as he explores his new home. He's doing really well so far, and has already been up for several cuddles. Also found he knows how to open cupboard doors. Only concern at the moment is that he decides to use the litter tray for his first dump........
Yep top marks fella ! I'll always get my animals from the rescue centre from now on.

Glad all is going well, it might take a while for him to settle but he seems to be loving it so far from what you've said. Good on ya !! Too many people dump animals around xmas for stupid reasons (as we know from this forum also !), good on you fella for taking this one on.

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:33 am

Read that news about the lead singer of the Lost Prophets getting nicked for sex with an underage girl and other things, such as possession of dodgy pictures etc. Very very bad

GigaPepsiMan

Post by GigaPepsiMan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:01 pm

psj3809 wrote:Read that news about the lead singer of the Lost Prophets getting nicked for sex with an underage girl and other things, such as possession of dodgy pictures etc. Very very bad
No more rooftops for him.

EDIT: It's been reported that he has been charged with conspiring to rape a one year old. Image

Rayne

Post by Rayne » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Are you guys serious?! God, I don't like their newer stuff but I was a big fan of LostProphets a few years ago. Shocking news..

The Angry Jock

Post by The Angry Jock » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Rayne wrote:Are you guys serious?! God, I don't like their newer stuff but I was a big fan of LostProphets a few years ago. Shocking news..
Don't worry, listening to music won't make you a paedo no matter what The Sun says...

When I read about the 1 year old thing I did have a WTF moment, and 2 women up on charges with him, mindboggling.
Retropassion reborn
sscott wrote:I fuck1n love the fuck1n Internet and all its fuckin fu(kball opinions. I fuck1n like this fuk(her, I don't fuccckin like this fuckeeer. It's not out yet, that isn't gonna gonna stop me! No sir! and so onnnnnnnnnn........

Megamixer

Post by Megamixer » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:39 pm

psj3809 wrote:Read that news about the lead singer of the Lost Prophets getting nicked for sex with an underage girl and other things, such as possession of dodgy pictures etc. Very very bad
Was just listening to their second and third albums the other day. Shocking news. Shame really as the whole band will likely disappear now and I liked their music a lot.
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

Rayne

Post by Rayne » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:51 pm

The Angry Jock wrote:
Rayne wrote:Are you guys serious?! God, I don't like their newer stuff but I was a big fan of LostProphets a few years ago. Shocking news..
Don't worry, listening to music won't make you a paedo no matter what The Sun says...

When I read about the 1 year old thing I did have a WTF moment, and 2 women up on charges with him, mindboggling.
Good music is good music regardless, still though. 1 year old? That sh*t is seriously messed up.

Megamixer

Post by Megamixer » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:04 pm

Has the 1 year old thing actually been confirmed or is it a case of 'victims' jumping on a bandwagon?
Retro is a state of mind, and cares not for your puny concepts like dates and calendars.

The Angry Jock

Post by The Angry Jock » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Sounds to me like he was caught as part of a sting, since all involved are spread around the country. Speculation however.

I have no idea who this guy is BTW, never listened to their music.
Retropassion reborn
sscott wrote:I fuck1n love the fuck1n Internet and all its fuckin fu(kball opinions. I fuck1n like this fuk(her, I don't fuccckin like this fuckeeer. It's not out yet, that isn't gonna gonna stop me! No sir! and so onnnnnnnnnn........

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:20 am

Therewoldbeagifofsomeonevomitingherebuphoobucketisbeings***y
Thing is,
Whats the point in screwing a 1 year old?
They are not exactly sexually ready,

The world is full of sick people.

On a side note
Some of Gary Glitters music is good,

Negative Creep

Post by Negative Creep » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:47 am

You are all aware that he's not actually been convicted of anything yet?

Megamixer

Post by Megamixer » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:10 am

Today I've been laid up at home with the sodding Noro virus or whatever it is called. The worst seems to have passed (although I still feel like utter sh*te) and I had moment earlier where I ended up sitting on the floor with no feeling in my arms/legs, battling to retain consciousness. I really feel for people who get this in hospitals when they are already sick because it must be a billion times worse.

The only decent thing that has happened today is that I got my first car insurance renewal quotation through the post and last year's price has been cut by roughly 50%. Obviously I'll be shopping around before signing back up with the same company but I was pretty pleased with that.

tekaotaku

Post by tekaotaku » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:51 am

This morning the wife woke me up with a scream....and a wet leg....her "plug" (as technical as I want to get without being gross lol) had popped and she thought it was her waters breaking, that was at 2.25am. It's all fine, a little Braxton Hicks every now and then but she still has a week left (due 31st) so she sent me off to work this morning. Been home for about an hour and so tired but cant sleep....bloody woman! Will be so happy when our little girl finally arrives but my son still isnt happy bless him, doesn't want to be a big brother. :lol:
Image - "still barking at the silver moon!"

dste

Post by dste » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Today I handed in the first two assignments of the second year of my course, finally found out that my contract at work was being extended until the end of July and finished work until the New Year.

Now I just need to win the Euro-millions tonight. :D :D
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!