The Master

Re: Today

Post by The Master » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:29 pm

It's a direct line to Michael Fish?
gleeple doople zwak-zwak snafn olg mmnnnnip

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:31 pm

The Master wrote:It's a direct line to Michael Fish?
Dont think hes following me.

He
Is
THE WEATHERMAN!!

Hitman_HalStep

Post by Hitman_HalStep » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:33 pm

The Mask Seller wrote:Today I went to Weston-Super-Mare for a day trip with the boy's playgroup.

There were three things wrong with this, firstly my wife booked us on the trip without consulting me (it's the principle that bothered me).

Secondly, we went by coach, to quote from The Simpsons "The transport of the poor and very poor alike", I'm so glad that I don't have to travel by coach regularly, it sucks balls.

Thirdly, Weston-Super-F*cking-Mare, what a Godforsaken sh*t-hole, the pier wasn't open and the whole of the front was a massive construction site. I've never seen so many women with neck tattoos, heroin addicts staggering around looking for stuff to steal or old people staring into the abyss of encroaching death. I think I saw the sea, the beach looked like I'd imagine The Somme to look in 1918. It was depressing to say the least, my three year old boy loved it. If it was a choice between living there or eating a bullet I'd claw the gun out of your hands and empty the clip into my eye socket before the offer had even been fully explained.
i think that's either where lucy pinder is from or she washed up there and someone claimed salvage rights :?:

today i realised i had no picture to my posts,sorted now.
Last edited by Hitman_HalStep on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"i swear the thing is evolving before my eyes,if you see something this big with eight legs heading towards you let me know,i have to kill it before it develops language skills"

The Mask Seller

Post by The Mask Seller » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Hitman_HalStep wrote:i think that's either where lucy pinder is from or she washed up there and someone claimed salvage rights :?:
I used to think Lucy Pinder was gorgeous until I had the misfortune to hear her speak, can't remember what TV show she was on. She has an oddly-deep, flat, masculine emotionless thicko voice like Jordan has, put me right off her despite her impressive rack.
"Only the guilty have anything to fear. And the innocent, if we're having a slow day."

pratty

Post by pratty » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Today I installed a replacement touchscreen in my DS Lite, and didn't break it. :D
Pratty's trade list, updated (May 2019)!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=54823

Hitman_HalStep

Post by Hitman_HalStep » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:47 pm

The Mask Seller wrote:
Hitman_HalStep wrote:i think that's either where lucy pinder is from or she washed up there and someone claimed salvage rights :?:
I used to think Lucy Pinder was gorgeous until I had the misfortune to hear her speak, can't remember what TV show she was on. She has an oddly-deep, flat, masculine emotionless thicko voice like Jordan has, put me right off her despite her impressive rack.
agreed but they make a tidy set of ear muffs to drown out the sound.
Last edited by Hitman_HalStep on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"i swear the thing is evolving before my eyes,if you see something this big with eight legs heading towards you let me know,i have to kill it before it develops language skills"

dste

Post by dste » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Today the new windscreen that we had fitted on Monday got hit by a f*****g stone on the same bit of f*****g road and now has a f*****g chip in it.

Obviously not best f*****g pleased.

Apologies for the swearing.
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Game Over Yeah - Facebook
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Today I am putting plans into the making of my 50th video on Youtube.
Its going to be funny and games related.

I need to get that camera back off my mum

Rayne

Post by Rayne » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:13 pm

dste wrote:Today the new windscreen that we had fitted on Monday got hit by a f*****g stone on the same bit of f*****g road and now has a f*****g chip in it.

Claim against the council? I did that when my suspension cracked over a massive pothole

dste

Post by dste » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 pm

I am mate, I really am.

We live in a small community so I think i'm going to be one of those annoying bar stewards who skips the complaints department and goes straight to his Councilor to put some pressure on.

The really annoying thing is that they dug the road up nearly a month ago now, so why the f**k they decided to do that and then just not bother relaying it I do not know.
Game Over Yeah - My Blog
Megamixer wrote:I never find it relaxing! Trying to hold onto my rings and not get hit by things is stressful!

FatTrucker

Post by FatTrucker » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:19 pm

dste wrote:Today the new windscreen that we had fitted on Monday got hit by a f*****g stone on the same bit of f*****g road and now has a f*****g chip in it.

Ring Gavin from Autoglass. Apparently that chip could turn into a crack and cost you your insurance excess!. :wink:
Darran@Retro Gamer wrote:I've played all the Bratz games and Barbia Horse Adventures, due to having two girls and they are not rubbish in the slightest.
Feel free to add me on XBL.

dste

Post by dste » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:21 pm

:lol:
Game Over Yeah - My Blog

The Mask Seller

Post by The Mask Seller » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:50 pm

I've just bought tickets to see GUNS N' (F*CKING) ROSES at Birmingham on October 17th, I saw them at Birmingham NEC in 2006 and they were f*cking awesome, stupidly excited \m/ :D :D :D
"Only the guilty have anything to fear. And the innocent, if we're having a slow day."

The Master

Post by The Master » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Steady on old chap, aren't you supposed to be a filthy bob? :twisted:
gleeple doople zwak-zwak snafn olg mmnnnnip

DPrinny

Post by DPrinny » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:53 pm

err
I said on Twitter that I want the clouds to part for a bit.

a hour later
THEY DID!!

I am know controlling the weather and I wish for rain tomorrow just to be a censored