Introduce yourself

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson

Jarque

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Jarque » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:23 pm

Alright, I’m Neil, 39, weaned on Clive’s 48k, moved over to the Amiga, then on to a beauty of a Pentium. Had a thing with a Gameboy for a couple of years. All of them ended up at the tip. I know I know... I currently have a Switch and that’s it. If I buy one “retro” machine I know how things will end up. I do like to emulate, but only if/when time lets me.

Anyway, check my profile for my other interests, all pretty bog standard stuff. I’ve been an RG subscriber since issue 24 and love the mag. I still haven’t picked up issues 2-23 (I’m taking the reprint of issue one I got as an original ;))

And for anyone who’s interested or is in the same club, I’m a friend of Bill, and gaming has kept me going since I’ve been in said club.
“Let his name be praised...” - Lo Ray (1993)

Nin10dofan

Post by Nin10dofan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:26 pm

Hello
I'm ALAN I'm from dublin. i'v been playing games for ever first machine I had was a zx spectrum 48k, then a machine called a VC 4000 with pinball and pong, then a ATARI 2600, a +2A spectrum and lots more , I don't do much else except computer games , I work in horticulture and greenkeeping, I spend all my money on computer games,

Nin10dofan

Post by Nin10dofan » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:52 pm

I know I introduced myself already . But I just have a question for anyone , could you tell me what forums people are using. What I mean, is there a forum that gets used a lot .✏✏✏✏✏

79tidus

Post by 79tidus » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:54 am

Hello there! My name is Davide and I come from Bordighera (Italy), I'm 40 years old and I collect Vg since 1986.

Been playing games a long time, so it's kind of hard to list out everything I'm into but I'll put forward a few of my absolute series: Zelda, Final Fantasy, Streets of Rage, Phantasy Star, Mega Man, Castlevania, Mario, Metroid, Senran Kagura, Street Fighter, Doom, Diablo, Monster Hunter, Forza, Gears of War, Halo, Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear, Contra, Lunar .....haha, yeah it just goes on.

I already seen a lot of impressive collection full of "hot items" and press kit I'd love to own myself!

Anyway I decided to present myself to the community and show off my collection, mostly based on Metal Gear and Final Fantasy items.

Nin10dofan

Post by Nin10dofan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:56 am

79tidus wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:54 am
Hello there! My name is Davide and I come from Bordighera (Italy), I'm 40 years old and I collect Vg since 1986.

Been playing games a long time, so it's kind of hard to list out everything I'm into but I'll put forward a few of my absolute series: Zelda, Final Fantasy, Streets of Rage, Phantasy Star, Mega Man, Castlevania, Mario, Metroid, Senran Kagura, Street Fighter, Doom, Diablo, Monster Hunter, Forza, Gears of War, Halo, Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear, Contra, Lunar .....haha, yeah it just goes on.

I already seen a lot of impressive collection full of "hot items" and press kit I'd love to own myself!

Anyway I decided to present myself to the community and show off my collection, mostly based on Metal Gear and Final Fantasy items.
I see your a big phantasy star fan is that on gamecube . Could you tell me how do I set up my broadband adaptor to my router , and get the game working

79tidus

Post by 79tidus » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:10 am

I played the Dreamcast version !