When the other folders just won't do!
Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed, lcarlson
- Posts: 1045
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:40 am
- Location: Blighty
Looking forward to the pics.......
Lol I assumed that was regarding the birth...but then the cute pictures of the newborn put me right.
markopoloman wrote:Did you help out?
You made the sweet little thing!
Anyway congrats on the baby! Hope everything goes well, and that in months to come you don't see your little child chewing through your precious games
Last edited by TyronW
on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 8999
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:03 am
- Location: Essex
Well done, congrats, he's a biggun!
- Posts: 5046
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:47 am
- Location: Liverpool
- Posts: 8318
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:54 am
- Location: Vice City, a.k.a. 'Liverpool'
Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Scott
What're you naming the little fella?
EDIT: Oops, just noticed you've already said he's a Ewan
- Posts: 2156
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:50 am
- Location: Liverpool
- Posts: 1858
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:13 am
- Location: South Wales
Congrats to you and your family. Nice name too. Any particular reason for the name?
- Posts: 8809
- Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:29 am
- Location: Northampton, UK
Unfortunately, all the sleepness nights will begin again!!!!!
- Posts: 5845
- Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:25 pm
I'd just like to add my congrats also.
Kids are ace, but bloody hard work!
All the best.
- Posts: 1186
- Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 9:44 am
- Location: Back in Blighty
Check my radio show every Tuesday 11pm (GMT) on TotalRock.com & every Saturday 8pm ET on FullFreqRadio.com & 11pm EST on TheMixx.FM also via the TuneIn App. On Demand www.mixcloud.com/djforcex
- Posts: 13153
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:26 pm
- Location: Sheffield
No particular reason for the name Ewan, just like simple names really. His sister Grace (almost 4yrs) is just getting used to him so we are trying to spoil her at the moment so she dosen't feel left out.
- Posts: 9535
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:57 pm
- Location: We Must Perform A Quirkafleeg!
Nice one, fella. About time we had some good news instead of all the gloom.
JSW's Guff Emporium!
<- My bit of t'internet.
IronMaidenRule wrote:I want to be a mighty warrior that can give people Vajjazles with a swing of his mighty sword, and also replenish health with communal Merkins!....I would like to be called....Norman!
- Posts: 1812
- Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:18 am
- Location: Boss Rush
Congrats, dude- all the best to you, Mrs SScott and young Ewan.
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:15 pm
- Location: lowestoft suffolk
congrats and good luck...there goes the retro gaming room!
"You're all going to die." MK3 promo posters
- Posts: 4427
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:52 am
You should be proud of yourself. It sounds very exciting.
- Posts: 2699
- Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:54 pm
- Location: The Fens
Big well done for the missus for popping out a 10lber the natural way.
Just thank God it wasn't as big as this............
Death may be your Santa Claus.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest