Robbie Williams \"Its Alright\" video

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

revgiblet

Re:

Post by revgiblet » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:40 pm

rtrgrl78 wrote:Hello Everyone,

Going to see Foo Fighter on Fathers Day at Old Trafford Cricket Club, bring it on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah, the Foo Fighters. I quite enjoyed their first album and even had the relevant T-Shirt. Haven't heard much of their stuff since.
"He who lives only to benefit himself confers on the world a benefit when he dies."

Tertullian

stigodump

Re:

Post by stigodump » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:06 pm

rtrgrl78 wrote:Hello Everyone,

Going to see Foo Fighter on Fathers Day at Old Trafford Cricket Club, bring it on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just when I thought all hope was lost with all this Robbie Williams talk you fully and unequivocally redeem yourself.

Wish I was going to see them.

Have a good time.

beesty

Post by beesty » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:41 pm

If the entertainer as the idiot calls himself(williams) is so brilliant how come his albums havnt been noted in the top 100.
Its because his song writer's arnt that good,in other words as noel from OASIS called him"the fat dancer from take that" hasnt got a clue how to write a good record.
But on that one did he write angels,,,,I dont know.
the c64 was king,and the speccy,and the amiga,and,,,,,ooh u know the rest

SirClive

Post by SirClive » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:12 am

I think it all depends on which top 100 you look at. Also sales of the records and tours would suggest that he is entertaining some people.

psj3809

Post by psj3809 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:21 am

Yeah mostly girls from 18-30 and their boyfriends who have to go along grudgingly to some of his concerts with them.

As an entertainer and a pop artist he is very very good, but in years to come hes not exactly gonna be one of the all time best recording artists.

At the moment sadly if Robbie Williams recorded ba ba black sheep that would go to number 1 with the amount of young girls and older frumpy ex Take-that fanatics buying whatever he sells.