I know theyre only doing their job but..ffs..

When the other folders just won't do!

Moderators: mknott, NickThorpe, lcarlson, Darran@Retro Gamer, MMohammed

RetroAerosmith

Post by RetroAerosmith » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:06 pm

it was probably me being a tad defensive and after re reading what i typed i came across as a bit of a censored but i wasnt prepared to be treated like joey boswell at the dss. This coming from someone thats not afraid to work but also needs a minimum wage to stay afloat. im not someone to flit between companies just for and extra 10 per hour so to find something im comfortable doing which will keep me at the level of pay i need - mortgage and bills etc then forecourt cashier isnt going to help,yes its better than 60 quid a week but im hoping im qualified enough to find a bit better.
I couldnt agree more about the wasters who scrounge the system,. i see them daily when i pass the job centre and i dont want to be classed like them but for some reason i felt today i was being classed like them....i felt like saying "oi luv 17 yrs in the same job not flitting every few months"...

renegade

Post by renegade » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:29 pm

[quote="Rinoa"]I have absolutely no respect for the Job Centre whatsoever. After what happened to my boyfriend this year - someone who has always worked and paid his taxes to be turned down while all these jobless immigrants and dole dossers who haven't paid anything to society get heaps of cash and help...quote]

Hear Hear.

Well Said Rinoa
It takes guts and a real sense of who YOU are to stay with what you like.